FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bareback

Bareback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oobsandballs OP   Man  over a year ago

st andrews

Quick poll: is it odd to suck someone off/have someone go down on you, then use rubbers for actual penetration?

Obviously, STIs can be transmitted orally too, but is it weird?

Someone's just brought it up and I've never really thought about it that way.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

oral is ok for me without protection, penetration no.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go in covered, but ok with oral x

By *arry_UkMan  over a year ago

birmingham

I would have no issues using protection for oral, it's a lot safer...

Would girls find it weird if a guy wanted to use a dental dam when going south?

"Quick poll: is it odd to suck someone off/have someone go down on you, then use rubbers for actual penetration?

Obviously, STIs can be transmitted orally too, but is it weird?

Someone's just brought it up and I've never really thought about it that way. "

In the main people just don't use them for oral from my experience. Life is a risk though so you have to assess how many risks in life you are prepared to take.

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

the words "double standards" spring to mind,

Lol yet another bareback thread wait for the witch hunt.

"Lol yet another bareback thread wait for the witch hunt."

I saw the title and thought, omg wait for the onslaught!!!!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Lol yet another bareback thread wait for the witch hunt."

Already lit the bonfire.

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Have had this discussion on numerous occasions and there is no definitive answer, do you rubber up as normal for penetration then rubber up / dam up for oral, or is it no glove no love as normal then a free for all for oral. Is that going over the top or just playing it safe.

Suppose everyone could just cover themselves in clingfilm and dry hump to be absolutely certain

st andrews

Sorry, probably wasn't clear.

He doesn't want to use rubbers at all, he was pointing out he doesn't need them for oral so why for penetration?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Sorry, probably wasn't clear.

He doesn't want to use rubbers at all, he was pointing out he doesn't need them for oral so why for penetration?

"

Whilst oral without isn't safe sex, the risk is significantly lower than the sausage in the hole bit of getting giggy.

I do believe though it has been shown sucking a cock is a higher risk than licking a flange, just as being the hole is generally a higher risk than being the pole.

Men are lucky fuckers!

st andrews

Whilst oral without isn't safe sex, the risk is significantly lower than the sausage in the hole bit of getting giggy.

I do believe though it has been shown sucking a cock is a higher risk than licking a flange, just as being the hole is generally a higher risk than being the pole.

Men are lucky fuckers!"

Haha!

Men are lucky fuckers!"

Bring the pole ain't as good as one thinks.

Cos we're always the ones blamed for doing the infecting.

Surly its all down to personal preferences.

Safe is best. I have to agree.

The only time I've sucked a cock with a condom on was to taste a flavoured one... Put me off Pina Colada

st andrews

"The only time I've sucked a cock with a condom on was to taste a flavoured one... Put me off Pina Colada "

It would put me off too!

I love sucking cock, and love guys (and hopefully soon, girls) lapping away at my pussy, but never thought it was then strange to put on a rubber for penetration.

Guess he really doesn't want to wear it!

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

And so yet again the question pops up... It must be by default less risk with a condom than without but what no one seems to know is how much safer?

If you only have penetrative sex then it must be a whole lot safer using a condom but for many folks the penetrative apart is only a very small part (no pun intended ) of the interaction that occurs.

So I guess you all have to weigh it up for yourselves while considering the type of sex play you mostly indulge in.

This is a question I've raised before in threads of this nature, which is the greatest risk...

The prolific player, always uses a condom, goes to a swing club at least once a week, usually has sex with 5 different people each time? (chance would be a fine thing )

Or the bare-backers who only have one new meet per year?

Always using a condom does NOT guarantee you will not acquire something you didn't want. NOT using a condom does NOT guarantee you will catch something.

Personally I think the biggest problem with discussions on the this subject is the use of the term 'safe-sex' because being and active swinger is by its very nature NOT practicing safe-sex.

st andrews

"And so yet again the question pops up... It must be by default less risk with a condom than without but what no one seems to know is how much safer?

If you only have penetrative sex then it must be a whole lot safer using a condom but for many folks the penetrative apart is only a very small part (no pun intended ) of the interaction that occurs.

So I guess you all have to weigh it up for yourselves while considering the type of sex play you mostly indulge in.

This is a question I've raised before in threads of this nature, which is the greatest risk...

The prolific player, always uses a condom, goes to a swing club at least once a week, usually has sex with 5 different people each time? (chance would be a fine thing )

Or the bare-backers who only have one new meet per year?

Always using a condom does NOT guarantee you will not acquire something you didn't want. NOT using a condom does NOT guarantee you will catch something.

Personally I think the biggest problem with discussions on the this subject is the use of the term 'safe-sex' because being and active swinger is by its very nature NOT practicing safe-sex."

Interesting points. I guess I need to decide what I'm comfortable with. I'm fine with oral, do not want to suck a rubber. But if I'm fucking anyone other than my playmate, I want condoms. If he isn't ok with that, I guess he needs to jog on.

Yes well I am giving this bloody swinging lark up for good, I thought I practised safe, not had sex for ages, found a lump on my vulva, had my self dead and buried, went the Docs and she said it was a pissing wart, I am so annoyed, I always have safe penetrative sex so probably when that fella rubbed his cock against me he infected me, It can take year to develop apparently, so now I am giving up sex for good, can't be bothered any more, gutted

» Add a new message to this topic