FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it normal for my wife to just want sex with another and doesn't care about how they look?

Is it normal for my wife to just want sex with another and doesn't care about how they look?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When we was chatting last night she said it just makes her feel sexy if we was to take this to reality for me to watch her with another guy but she says she doesn't really care about looks she's more interested in there cock as that's what's we are there for sex . Surley she has to have some kind of attraction to someone though I'm confused to be honest . I wouldn't sleep with a women who I'm not attracted to for her there would have to be some attraction . Otherwise I wouldn't get aroused

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Sounds like she has low self esteem. I can sympathise with her

"Sounds like she has low self esteem. I can sympathise with her"

In what way though ?

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

Sounds like she just wants to be plowed senselessly by something huge. No matter who it’s connected too

It’s totally fine, everything fine between consenting adults. If you like the sound of it, go for it

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Some woman can, some can't, some will, some won't.

Personally I need some attraction for things to progress to sex.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Maybe it's the situation that arouses her rather than the person. There are plenty of men on fab who state on their profile 'looks and age unimportant '

By *thfloorCouple  over a year ago

Hove

A performance-orientated approach to a casual encounter focused on PIV sex. Isn't this the equivalent of people joking about paper bags and going doggie?

It's basically an extreme objectification where she doesn't want to think of or consider the man (person) but has reduced them to a stunt cock

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

"Some woman can, some can't, some will, some won't.

Personally I need some attraction for things to progress to sex."

I’m kind of the same I need some level of attraction

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

"Some woman can, some can't, some will, some won't.

Personally I need some attraction for things to progress to sex."

Bummer…. Just when I thought I had a chance!!

Carlisle

"

A performance-orientated approach to a casual encounter focused on PIV sex. Isn't this the equivalent of people joking about paper bags and going doggie?

It's basically an extreme objectification where she doesn't want to think of or consider the man (person) but has reduced them to a stunt cock "

Mine can jump over 10 buses and through a burning hoop of fire…..no pun intended!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Also dark rooms in clubs, fantasies of being blindfolded and never seeing the guy. In both those situations you're not going to know what the other person looks like

"Maybe it's the situation that arouses her rather than the person. There are plenty of men on fab who state on their profile 'looks and age unimportant '"

Yes she said it is the situation that arouses her. She said she loves me and isn't interested in any guy romanticly . Which obviously alot of people are the same . I do think when we come on here and look she will be picky then she thinks on looks . She said the whole situation makes her feel sexy because I find it sexy to watch her to.

Carlisle

"Also dark rooms in clubs, fantasies of being blindfolded and never seeing the guy. In both those situations you're not going to know what the other person looks like "

And I’m back in the game!!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Maybe it's the situation that arouses her rather than the person. There are plenty of men on fab who state on their profile 'looks and age unimportant '

Yes she said it is the situation that arouses her. She said she loves me and isn't interested in any guy romanticly . Which obviously alot of people are the same . I do think when we come on here and look she will be picky then she thinks on looks . She said the whole situation makes her feel sexy because I find it sexy to watch her to. "

So it's normal for her. That's surely all you need to be concerned about

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Support her choices if that what you both decided to try.

I suppose it’s like a ‘toy’ to her. Just be careful if the guy knows that. Personaly, I’d rather someone fancied me, I’d be bothered if all they wanted was my dick.

"Maybe it's the situation that arouses her rather than the person. There are plenty of men on fab who state on their profile 'looks and age unimportant '

Yes she said it is the situation that arouses her. She said she loves me and isn't interested in any guy romanticly . Which obviously alot of people are the same . I do think when we come on here and look she will be picky then she thinks on looks . She said the whole situation makes her feel sexy because I find it sexy to watch her to.

So it's normal for her. That's surely all you need to be concerned about"

Thank you

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"When we was chatting last night she said it just makes her feel sexy if we was to take this to reality for me to watch her with another guy but she says she doesn't really care about looks she's more interested in there cock as that's what's we are there for sex . Surley she has to have some kind of attraction to someone though I'm confused to be honest . I wouldn't sleep with a women who I'm not attracted to for her there would have to be some attraction . Otherwise I wouldn't get aroused "

It's not about her attraction to them, it's about their attraction to her.

That she still feels desired, wanted, attractive, womanly, powerful, in control and is a beautiful woman.

Winston

"Support her choices if that what you both decided to try.

I suppose it’s like a ‘toy’ to her. Just be careful if the guy knows that. Personaly, I’d rather someone fancied me, I’d be bothered if all they wanted was my dick. "

Harsh to say but yeah pretty much a toy. Sure alot of men wouldn't care though if they got to fuck an attractive women . Some would care though of corse

"When we was chatting last night she said it just makes her feel sexy if we was to take this to reality for me to watch her with another guy but she says she doesn't really care about looks she's more interested in there cock as that's what's we are there for sex . Surley she has to have some kind of attraction to someone though I'm confused to be honest . I wouldn't sleep with a women who I'm not attracted to for her there would have to be some attraction . Otherwise I wouldn't get aroused

It's not about her attraction to them, it's about their attraction to her.

That she still feels desired, wanted, attractive, womanly, powerful, in control and is a beautiful woman.

Winston

"

Think your spot on there

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Some need attraction some don't we all different x

» Add a new message to this topic