FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 2023 Holidays

2023 Holidays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just booked ours. It will be the last holiday we take with all our children so this feels extra special (and extra emotional)

Already excited even though we have another trip booked this November

Anyone else booked for next year yet? (Prices are a bit mental hey )

Claire

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Given the prices of trips either abroad or in the UK, I shall be camping in the garden with my little one and other half. It’ll still be an adventure.

I don’t go abroad just prefer the uk and much just prefer to just go when I feel like it rather than plan too far in

Advance

"I don’t go abroad just prefer the uk and much just prefer to just go when I feel like it rather than plan too far in

Advance "

We did this also in May. Got £24.99 return flights to Portugal with 3 days notice, was awesome. As a family of 6 we find it better to plan in advance for long holidays though

Only up to May so far..

"I don’t go abroad just prefer the uk and much just prefer to just go when I feel like it rather than plan too far in

Advance

We did this also in May. Got £24.99 return flights to Portugal with 3 days notice, was awesome. As a family of 6 we find it better to plan in advance for long holidays though "

Of course I’m

A single guy that only travels in the uk I have a big motorhome but do book hotels or cottages etc too

By *uffnmuffCouple  over a year ago

London

In 2020 we bought a campervan as we never thought we would be able to go abroad again. Best thing we have done now life is one big holiday we are now away more than we are at home.

"In 2020 we bought a campervan as we never thought we would be able to go abroad again. Best thing we have done now life is one big holiday we are now away more than we are at home.

"

What did you buy

"Given the prices of trips either abroad or in the UK, I shall be camping in the garden with my little one and other half. It’ll still be an adventure. "

Shall I deliver vegan sausages for a bbq

"Given the prices of trips either abroad or in the UK, I shall be camping in the garden with my little one and other half. It’ll still be an adventure.

Shall I deliver vegan sausages for a bbq"

Absolutely.

"Given the prices of trips either abroad or in the UK, I shall be camping in the garden with my little one and other half. It’ll still be an adventure.

Shall I deliver vegan sausages for a bbq"

No thanks I don’t eat veggies

By *ryandseeMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Love holidays but not taking as many as used to. Not just because of how much more expensive all is but the standards fallen standards, the constant hassle with airports etc. There is a lot more stress as well as expense these days. In answer to your question, yes I booked mine

» Add a new message to this topic