FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Have you ever......

Have you ever......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been really happy with the way things are in your work and personal life and think you I have nobody to share it with apart from the forum members lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Been really happy with the way things are in your work and personal life and think you I have nobody to share it with apart from the forum members lol"
no...but feel free to share.....xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Been really happy with the way things are in your work and personal life and think you I have nobody to share it with apart from the forum members lol"

Not really but I have a hectic social life away from the swinging scene. But if you want to share feel free.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am content with my lot, and I share my contentment with those who are close to me, FAB or otherwise.

"Been really happy with the way things are in your work and personal life and think you I have nobody to share it with apart from the forum members lolno...but feel free to share.....xxx "

Just really happy for once in a long time and the only thing missing is going home to share it with some but despite that still really happy! Had someone on my family who was very ill and they have got better and I won a massive contract at work too!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Been really happy with the way things are in your work and personal life and think you I have nobody to share it with apart from the forum members lolno...but feel free to share.....xxx

Just really happy for once in a long time and the only thing missing is going home to share it with some but despite that still really happy! Had someone on my family who was very ill and they have got better and I won a massive contract at work too! "

Thats great....a happy hug from me xxxxx

"Been really happy with the way things are in your work and personal life and think you I have nobody to share it with apart from the forum members lolno...but feel free to share.....xxx

Just really happy for once in a long time and the only thing missing is going home to share it with some but despite that still really happy! Had someone on my family who was very ill and they have got better and I won a massive contract at work too! Thats great....a happy hug from me xxxxx"

Thanks I just wanted to share it with someone. Who better than my fellow swingers!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Just really happy for once in a long time and the only thing missing is going home to share it with some but despite that still really happy! Had someone on my family who was very ill and they have got better and I won a massive contract at work too! Thats great....a happy hug from me xxxxx

Thanks I just wanted to share it with someone. Who better than my fellow swingers! "

Always good to hear positive news xx

» Add a new message to this topic