FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How to rid this site of fake profiles?

How to rid this site of fake profiles?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why can't they delete profiles that don't have a pic verified or 2/3 different feedback left on the profile??? I'm finding more and more fake profile's here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Why can't they delete profiles that don't have a pic verified or 2/3 different feedback left on the profile??? I'm finding more and more fake profile's here "

Report them then!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

what happens if you have 1/2 verifications, if deleted you won't get to 3/4

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Why can't they delete profiles that don't have a pic verified or 2/3 different feedback left on the profile??? I'm finding more and more fake profile's here "
interesting point of _iew...and these profiles are fake are they?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So 2 or 3 verification is the barometer of being genuine. How does that work for new members then?

I'm not pic verified, but not fake either, good job I have required number of verifications, otherwise I'd be branded a fake according to the OPs post

I'm a genuine fake always have been

I think any prospective Fab'ers should go to Fab HQ for a formal inter_iew before creating a profile. They should have a polygraph test to see if they are fakes or timewasters, and if they are they should be beaten to death with a 12" black mamba dildo!

Don't think you'll ever get rid of the fake profiles, but the longer you're on fab, the easier it gets to spot them

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Regardless of what measures could be made, you'd always get fakes getting through!

You could even be a fake profile???

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you think they are fake why get in touch with them?

By *anictechCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow - ish ;-)

Because some people choose not to display feedback, that is their choice. Admin will never remove a profile simply because they don't show any verifications.

Pic verified is easy to arrange with a close pal. So its not use-full at all.

Decide what is that you want, then decide your criteria for getting what you want& above all? stick to it. XxX

no what you need is compulsory meets and force people to have sex then verify each other but making sure one half is already verified before so this can happen. The only prob is forcing someone to have sex when they don't want to even if it gets them a verification is neither legally or morally acceptable.

On the other hand if you don't think someone is genuine you could just block/ignore/report them. Far less traumatic all round.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

i think you may have a point.

i have suspected for some time now,we are fakes.

exhibit 1/we are not photo verified,hmmmmm.

exhibit 2/i haven't knobbed a bird for ages,hmmmmm again

exhibit 3/even mrs saucy has me blocked,hmmmmmmm for a third time.

fuck it,if you don't report us,i am.

It might be just me being slightly grumpy but getting fed up of people telling everyone else how this site should be ran and used

If I want to show my veri' I will. If I don't I won't

If I want to get photo verified I will. If I don't I won't

U

I have lots if filters in place and use common sense. I talk to very few fakes - a few idiots - but they are real idiots not fake ones

"exhibit 3/even mrs saucy has me blocked,hmmmmmmm for a third time.

fuck it,if you don't report us,i am. "

What did you do this time?

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

What did you do this time? "

i didnt do nuffink,she got new glasses.

What did you do this time?

i didnt do nuffink,she got new glasses. "

Awwww!

"I'm a genuine fake always have been "

I heard that saying alot in Turkey. Your post made me smile.

we have been and gone and returned to this site.if we had collected our veri's we would have maybe 20 or more.as it is we only have 1 since we have only been back on a week.

just block messages from unverifieds is the easiest.

you soon learn who is real and who is not

How do we know your profile is genuine?

You could have different fake accounts and verify your others.

You could steal someones pics from the net and use them on different profiles.

"If you think they are fake why get in touch with them?"

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"It might be just me being slightly grumpy but getting fed up of people telling everyone else how this site should be ran and used

If I want to show my veri' I will. If I don't I won't

If I want to get photo verified I will. If I don't I won't

U

I have lots if filters in place and use common sense. I talk to very few fakes - a few idiots - but they are real idiots not fake ones "

Exactly right.. each to their own.. we won't meet anyone without published recent veris and more than one.. some people like to keep them hidden thats completely upto them we would not have issues with that as long as they don't have issues with it not being enough for us.

If people could just concentrate on the ones that suit what they are looking for and in turn are looking for what they are offering only and that includes the requirements on their profile.. then all would be happy bunnies and no need to pick fault in others profiles or ways of using the site..

If all men women and couples took a polite no thanks as no thanks and moved on and if the repeat messengers read the warning that comes up when to try to email a second time without having a response to the first message you sent then no one would have problems.

if people dont suit move on... thats the motto really. there should be plenty of people for everyones taste so no need for anyone to concentrate on why people wont do this or wont do that.. if they dont or wont move onto the next one.. everyones happy no ones pestered or pissed off etc and just keep your eyes peeled.. the fakes always seem to use same pics over and over and with a half decent memory you will spot them block them and move on.. been loads lately. blocked em moved on no worries but they are not just on fab they are in everyday life... we just move on ..

That bus will always keep stopping at Fab Swingers and dropping of those sort, clearly the driver is not listening to the repeated requests for him to miss this stop as he seems to drop of more regularly on a weekly basis and I am sure his bus is getting bigger too as it seems very very full until it stops here and then it leaves empty.. but hey ho if you're not on the bus you're welcome... if you were or are on the bus ... kindly stay on the bus til the next stop ... thank you ...

I agree with Wyrdwomen -report them if it bothers you - but this and other well known sites are blessed with same issues - prob same people lol - and they just like doing it i guess.

On a more specific point; i tend to think that some who is verified by another who also is verified is a reasonalby good bet of being genuine on here and at least FAB offers a better service from that point of _iew.

» Add a new message to this topic