FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hotels

Hotels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elboyandDelgirl OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Any advice please forum friends on using hotels for daytime fun!!! We cant accomodate so would love to use hotels but wonder how you book a room for few hours and what reaction you get when this is done..all help appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i have a room u can borrow £100 an hour. the bath fits 3. (yes its my bathroom u can use)

LOL dont tell them you only want to book a room for a few hours, you usually have to pay the full price whatever, loads of hotels wont let you check in till the afternoon anyway so never good for morning meets.

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Some B&B's let you get there earlier - but not always so easy to sneak anyone else in- and walls a bit thinner!!!

LOL

Sign your self up to the travel lodge newsletter, they have deals where you can book a room for £19 a night

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/

If you check out peoples profile pictures (as i do :D ) you will often recognise the rooms as travel lodges.

Also, if you live near (or dont mind traveling to) A formule 1 there are around £28 but the beuty of them is that you check your self in and you dont have to see the reception staff.

(well, that was how it was the last time I used one, many years back)

Theres another new chain begins with an "E" (can not remember the name) thats £32,

Oh and one more thing, the travel lodges are good locations (i.e, on motorway services) if your meeting up halfway, BUT becarefull of the car parking charges, they will sting you if you stay more then 2 hours without paying parking.

Enjoy xx

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

or just put you want to meet people who can accommodate on your profile .

"or just put you want to meet people who can accommodate on your profile .

"

Cheapskate!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Mod

We booked a room at a travelodge for valentines night as we were going to a club,and it was quite small,the receptionist was like bloody hitler!

Id mistakenly ticked the box when I booked online that stated 1 adult when there were 2 of us with a view to maybe more later on

he made me feel like I was having an affair with my own husband

There was no way we could have sneaked anyone past him,I went to the car to get something at one point and he asked where I was going lol

Did'nt need the room in the end anyway as we all crashed for the night at the club!

all over the place

Cheapskate!!!!!!!!!!"

you extravagant bitch ...i am not made of money ....back seat of the car is so romantic ....or even under it ...its dry and ya get the warmth of the exhaust pipe too .....winge winge winge

Cheapskate!!!!!!!!!!

you extravagant bitch ...i am not made of money ....back seat of the car is so romantic ....or even under it ...its dry and ya get the warmth of the exhaust pipe too .....winge winge winge "

I got this message yesterday, it was along the line of.....

"Meet? Now! I have a Van"

FFS!!!!!!!!! and they wonder why they get nowhere???

all over the place

Cheapskate!!!!!!!!!!

you extravagant bitch ...i am not made of money ....back seat of the car is so romantic ....or even under it ...its dry and ya get the warmth of the exhaust pipe too .....winge winge winge

FFS!!!!!!!!! and they wonder why they get nowhere???"

yeah .....and .....your point ????

My piont is, dear eldley stateman of Swing, are

A) The wanted advice on Hotels, not sleazy back seat meets, which I responded to.

B) I don't do sleazy back seat meets and the idea of a van, well, that just freeks me out

C) you need to come to a social!!!!

Forum Mod

Cheapskate!!!!!!!!!!

FFS!!!!!!!!! and they wonder why they get nowhere???"

pmsl Thats classy that is!

I got one yesterday saying message me! and another one the other day that was only half written....can you imagine meeting up with them and only getting half a shag lol

Forum Mod

Forgot this was a hotel thread...my advice is don't go to really small ones as you can't sneak past reception with playmates lol

all over the place

Cheapskate!!!!!!!!!!

FFS!!!!!!!!! and they wonder why they get nowhere???

pmsl Thats classy that is!

I got one yesterday saying message me! and another one the other day that was only half written....can you imagine meeting up with them and only getting half a shag lol"

you women ......you ll be asking for the vote next ....tuttut tut ...

all over the place

"My piont is, dear eldley stateman of Swing, are

A) The wanted advice on Hotels, not sleazy back seat meets, which I responded to.

B) I don't do sleazy back seat meets and the idea of a van, well, that just freeks me out

C) you need to come to a social!!!!"

its not elderly statesman ...its

sultan of swing ....unless your d*unk then its sultana...

i will come to a social one day ...promise

all over the place

"Forgot this was a hotel thread...my advice is don't go to really small ones as you can't sneak past reception with playmates lol"

when he said where you doing i would of said .....fuck off ....

Forum Mod

i will come to a social one day ...promise "

Sultana? as in dried up grape? thats not being fair on yourself PD

all over the place

C) you need to come to a social!!!!"

and can i say the back of a van is far better than a skanky hotel mattress ...a mattress gathers 1 litre of sweat per week ...so your actually lying on a sea of other peoples bodily fluids ....dont knock the van till ya try it ....it might of been a 100k mobile home ...lol

Forum Mod

"Forgot this was a hotel thread...my advice is don't go to really small ones as you can't sneak past reception with playmates lol

when he said where you doing i would of said .....fuck off ...."

I was a bit too shocked by his cheek to respond really...so just ignored him lol

all over the place

i will come to a social one day ...promise

Sultana? as in dried up grape? thats not being fair on yourself PD "

engage brain before messaging please ..you KNOW i am not a dried up grape..

huh......

and can i say the back of a van is far better than a skanky hotel mattress ...a mattress gathers 1 litre of sweat per week ...so your actually lying on a sea of other peoples bodily fluids ....dont knock the van till ya try it ....it might of been a 100k mobile home ...lol"

It would have been a skany old van, probably not even a transit, and all the comforts of a dirty sheet!!! Yuk!!!!!!!!!!

all over the place

and can i say the back of a van is far better than a skanky hotel mattress ...a mattress gathers 1 litre of sweat per week ...so your actually lying on a sea of other peoples bodily fluids ....dont knock the van till ya try it ....it might of been a 100k mobile home ...lol

It would have been a skany old van, probably not even a transit, and all the comforts of a dirty sheet!!! Yuk!!!!!!!!!!"

still better than a hotel mattress babe

lol

all over the place

It would have been a skany old van, probably not even a transit, and all the comforts of a dirty sheet!!! Yuk!!!!!!!!!!"

that just made me laugh ....probably not even a transit ....so you would actually consider a nice shinney new transit then ...but not a LDV ....yuk ....no way ....lol

It would have been a skany old van, probably not even a transit, and all the comforts of a dirty sheet!!! Yuk!!!!!!!!!!

lol"

PD

I think you need to have a party, that way you can have your own mini social and we can all meet you at last.

and kick the crap out of you

all over the place

lol

PD

I think you need to have a party, that way you can have your own mini social and we can all meet you at last.

and kick the crap out of you"

I can take you all on ....no problem ...have ya purrrrring like pussycats in a few hours ....pmsl

We would suggest that when possible:

Never pay for the room in advance when meeting with people for the first time!

Pay with *cash/card at reception once you have all decided to move onto the bump and grind phase, as after the initial drinks and chatting you will find that you have passed the no fee cancellation (varies) deadline.

*Some hotel groups will expect a heavy cash deposit when paying with cash, as opposed to using a card. Check beforehand as we were asked for a £120.00 deposit. This may not be possible as these hotels often use a central booking agent who will not supply the direct number, Google the hotel as they may have their own website containing their direct number.

The above also helps to avoid asking for their half of the room cost.

Take extra tea bags, coffee, milk, sugar, cups and glasses with you or ask at the bar, they even supply ice, the fresh ice not the frozen crap!

We always take a room picnic with us, savouries and dips, chocolates and biscuits, candles, rope, toys etc - you will be pleased you did if you are planning on all night decadence.

Extra towels are always needed, there are barely enough supplied for two people!

Book the family room if possible, this is usually supplied at no extra cost and comes with a pull-out bed and raised eyebrows when the receptionist notices you are child free - you can take your chances with the family room as they tend to be held by hotels until last.

Now for the scary part lol:

Raiding the cleaners trolley the day after is essential !

Before you send the poor sap out into the corridor on a sortie to locate the target, make absolutely certain you have the door attended for quick re-entry, those door locks can be fooking tricky when holding onto acquired - fresh sheets, quilt covers pillow cases and towels, or is that just us ?

Take all the evidence with you !!

Don't show any surprise when your neighbours appear on the corridor at the exact same time as you, they have just spent the night shagging themselves silly while listening in on you, they are silently paying you homage !!

If you are meeting with a single male try to remember that public transport may have stopped running, he has also been drinking and has paid his half towards the room. Expecting him to leave should things end early will cause him concern - separate rooms is the way to go.

That or use a van !

By *ojomanMan  over a year ago

Loch Lomond

"Any advice please forum friends on using hotels for daytime fun!!! We cant accomodate so would love to use hotels but wonder how you book a room for few hours and what reaction you get when this is done..all help appreciated."

Del you wont get a room for a couple of hours, i always say i'm down on business and book for a night, usually don't get entry till about 2pm but have on a few occasions managed an early check in for 12. After an afternoon of fun, i'll send any company away and i'll go to the desk and say my business meeting has been cancelled and i'd like to check out now, i'm heading back up the road.

Never had an issue after all they got their money and certainley dont worry about their reaction or whatever i'm the customer and their the bloody receptionist, none of their business anyway

"Any advice please forum friends on using hotels for daytime fun!!! We cant accomodate so would love to use hotels but wonder how you book a room for few hours and what reaction you get when this is done..all help appreciated.

Del you wont get a room for a couple of hours, i always say i'm down on business and book for a night, usually don't get entry till about 2pm but have on a few occasions managed an early check in for 12. After an afternoon of fun, i'll send any company away and i'll go to the desk and say my business meeting has been cancelled and i'd like to check out now, i'm heading back up the road.

Never had an issue after all they got their money and certainley dont worry about their reaction or whatever i'm the customer and their the bloody receptionist, none of their business anyway "

Oh Dear, You don't want to dis reception staff on here.....there's a few of them on here, you know

If you can afford it or like me book hotels for business then Holiday Inn Express will let you book out at 2pm so you can have a morning meet. They are usually fairly big and relaxed with few staff so sneaking a body in is dead easy. Travelodges are OK but as one previous poster pointed out the reception area can be small. Also in big cities they tend to security lock the doors!

By *erendipityWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Most airport hotels offer day lets from 9am - 6pm so if you're not too far from Glasgow airport, try that!

By *evin5050Man  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Try ; snoozebookers.com

Had some info sent over weekend. Haven't tried myself yet so cannot comment but check out their website and see what you think.

mines is for free long as iam part of it the fun

"We would suggest that when possible:

snip

"

Wow, you know your hotels

» Add a new message to this topic