FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Where are all the parties

Where are all the parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iker boy 69 OP   Man  over a year ago

midlands

That fans of certain football clubs were meant to be having when deeby county died

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Maybe the theory is one thing, but the realisation that "there but for the grace of God..." has tempered the joy.

Football needs rivalries...if your rivals cease to exist, you'll need a replacement

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did you not get an invite OP?

midlands

"Did you not get an invite OP?"

Im going to the 'we will never die' one tonight

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

In other news, I see Derby's takeover has gone through.

Don't get too excited though, OP - Bury got taken over about 18 months before they got wound up.

As I said...there are no guarantees

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

"That fans of certain football clubs were meant to be having when deeby county died"

Hopefully they're crying. Derby were treated disgustingly by the EFL just because they argued back.

C

midlands

"That fans of certain football clubs were meant to be having when deeby county died

Hopefully they're crying. Derby were treated disgustingly by the EFL just because they argued back.

C"

It wasnt just that. The fact the EFL allowed the boro and wycombe claims to be classed as football debts was a disgrace, and also the fact the EFL had signed approval of sale of stadium etc. And most recently, they examined chris kirchener to see he could afford the club and said yes, when obviously he coukdnt provide funds. Yet tgey can scrutinise 4 years of accounts to the penny that mel morris had overspent

As much as I think Mike Ashley would have eventually made Derby County a Premier League team I think they’ve dodged a bullet.

midlands

"As much as I think Mike Ashley would have eventually made Derby County a Premier League team I think they’ve dodged a bullet."

A lot of us wanted him, cuz we know he knows how to make himself money, and keeping us in league 1 wouldnt do that. He wouk have had to speculate to accumalate. This new owner hasnt got the ready cash that MA has available so may be a long few years ahead.

"As much as I think Mike Ashley would have eventually made Derby County a Premier League team I think they’ve dodged a bullet.

A lot of us wanted him, cuz we know he knows how to make himself money, and keeping us in league 1 wouldnt do that. He wouk have had to speculate to accumalate. This new owner hasnt got the ready cash that MA has available so may be a long few years ahead."

I’m probably the only Newcastle fan that thinks he would have done a decent job. The problems would have came once Derby reached the Premier League.

» Add a new message to this topic