FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hard limit

Hard limit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ea monkey OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

What are yours and do you know why?

I’ve often seen “no piss, poo or blood” cited as hard lines on profiles as hard lines, others leave them to be discussed if required but I’m curious if you know yours, if you have any and if you know why you have them as such?

Do you try to push your boundaries and look to explore your sexual limits or do you enjoy your comfort zone and stick with what you know and find pleasure in?

I’m not looking for just lists of limits, also I’m not into value based judgements either. Words such as ‘disgusting’ or ‘vile’ aren’t welcome. Let’s not yuck someone else’s yum please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I know without exploring that some things are so far beyond my limit that there's no possibility of me stretching myself that far.

Those are my hard "no"s

Some things may be a little beyond my limits, which won't be upfront "no"s, but may or may not be refused in the moment.

Some things may be well within my limits, but still may be refused in the moment.

Is that the kind of thing you meant, OP?

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Sexually, there are things I simply don't enjoy

And things I don't like the idea of

I've no desire to try them to 'make ' myself enjoy them

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I definitely have hard limits that will never be crossed and some which I thought were but with the right partner weren't x

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

As I'm quite involved in the BDSM scene, I tend to have to be a bit more explicit about limits as they're not so much a given. For example, lots of people are into staples and needles so I have to specify I'm not into anything that breaks the skin. Some things like whips can also break the skin so it's worth being specific.

I mostly know my limits though I have found I have enjoyed things that have previously been soft limits for me so I think it's good to remain open minded. Especially as your interests can evolve over time. I have some limits that seen quite tame but are based in trauma however.

It's always amused me and slightly concerned me when you get a lot of people on here claiming to have no limits. I met a guy once on another site and he told me about his profile on here and his username was something about no limits. I asked him if I had a kink for it could I amputate his arm. He promptly changed his name .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing up my bum, no poop and no hitting me.

Many things that I find disgusting. Many things I'm just not attracted to.

I don't see the point in changing how I feel as I'm happy with the things I do like.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

As a giver not a receiver there are few hard limits I have (notably anything illegal, non consensual etc.), so for the most part my constraints are dictated to by the limits of the people we do things to.

I won’t do anything I don’t derive some form of enjoyment or entertainment from, even if they will.

Smells and tastes are two senses that will quickly turn me off something, even if I think at first I will enjoy it.

By *ea monkey OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"As I'm quite involved in the BDSM scene, I tend to have to be a bit more explicit about limits as they're not so much a given. For example, lots of people are into staples and needles so I have to specify I'm not into anything that breaks the skin. Some things like whips can also break the skin so it's worth being specific.

I mostly know my limits though I have found I have enjoyed things that have previously been soft limits for me so I think it's good to remain open minded. Especially as your interests can evolve over time. I have some limits that seen quite tame but are based in trauma however.

It's always amused me and slightly concerned me when you get a lot of people on here claiming to have no limits. I met a guy once on another site and he told me about his profile on here and his username was something about no limits. I asked him if I had a kink for it could I amputate his arm. He promptly changed his name . "

Is can*balism a fetish?

Asking for a friend

I won’t pee on anyone. That’s a hard no.

But I have a thing/curiosity about wanting to be peed on, haha. So how I justify my ‘No’ to doing it, I have no idea?!?!

I have other contradictory hard limits too, but that’s just one above. ^

"As I'm quite involved in the BDSM scene, I tend to have to be a bit more explicit about limits as they're not so much a given. For example, lots of people are into staples and needles so I have to specify I'm not into anything that breaks the skin. Some things like whips can also break the skin so it's worth being specific.

It's always amused me and slightly concerned me when you get a lot of people on here claiming to have no limits. I met a guy once on another site and he told me about his profile on here and his username was something about no limits. I asked him if I had a kink for it could I amputate his arm. He promptly changed his name . "

I used to get lots of messages on a certain fantasist, I mean BDSM site from men wanting me to castrate them. As my medical skills are quite limited I politely declined their offers. My hard limits are things that could potentially lead to me going to jail. But as soon as the UK change their "euthanasia" laws and "death by Domme" becomes legal then I will reconsider;-p

Liverpool

"I won’t pee on anyone. That’s a hard no.

But I have a thing/curiosity about wanting to be peed on, haha. So how I justify my ‘No’ to doing it, I have no idea?!?!

I have other contradictory hard limits too, but that’s just one above. ^ "

I don't think it's contradictory. I think many people have things they're happy to receive but not give or vice versa. I'm personally not comfortable degrading people even though I love to be on the receiving end.

There are definitely some things that I know for sure I wouldn't like without having to try them first. Poo, severe pain, and humiliation hold no appeal, which is a natural self-preservation instinct. I don't need to contemplatd too hard on why I don't want to experience those particular activities.

When I first joined 7 years ago I went through a phase of trying out new things and surprised myself quite a bit. I found I'm not really into the Dom/sub dynamic in a serious way, I don't enjoy being peed on but like doing the peeing, I enjoy mild pain. Those particular activities are about trust and intimacy for me. Being able to be vulnerable and have someone be vulnerable with you in a safe space is really erotic, but without the power imbalance of a Dom/sub scenario.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Yes I have hard limits and I won't try them as they are not something I'm interested in ever trying.

I have pushed boundaries with someone I trust and I found I actually enjoy something that I thought I never would after having a horrific experience years ago. But that's only because I trust them completely and I knew they would not hurt me and would stop if I said so .

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

Interesting question OP, and one I've never really contemplated. But, having thought about it, some of my hard limits are there because I know myself and how I'd react to them in everyday life, so I don't need to try them in a sexual setting to know I won't enjoy them (keep your toilet activities in the bathroom with the door firmly closed and me at least two rooms away please). Some were what I once thought were soft limits, but I tried them and realised they were in fact hard limits (try to degrade or humiliate me and I'm going to kick you in the bollocks). And some are fluid dependent on the person I'm with and individual circumstances (I'm not submissive I'm masochistic, but I may play the submissive role on occasion).

By *ighty_tightyMan  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

I could easily be mistaken but I don't see this as the place for those types of conversations.

Aren't those limits far more suited for Fet-Life?

I'm not saying that people on here aren't into the harder/kinkier side of things but isn't there a more appropriate forum?

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I explore my sexual boundaries in my head, if it doesn't arouse me then I wouldn't do it

Gapping Fanny

"I could easily be mistaken but I don't see this as the place for those types of conversations."

People post on their FAB profile “not into the 3 P’s” and other items, so I see this forum as a place where people can carry on the conversation - as long as they keep to the forum rules.

"I could easily be mistaken but I don't see this as the place for those types of conversations.

I'm not saying that people on here aren't into the harder/kinkier side of things but isn't there a more appropriate forum?"

Should we just talk about kissing?

Great question and some great answers. Always food for thought....

Liverpool

"I could easily be mistaken but I don't see this as the place for those types of conversations.

I'm not saying that people on here aren't into the harder/kinkier side of things but isn't there a more appropriate forum?"

For some people penetration might be a limit. Or anal sex. Fab also has options like rimming and watersports in the interests section on profiles which are often limits for people.

Norfolk/Suffolk

People post on their FAB profile “not into the 3 P’s” and other items, so I see this forum as a place where people can carry on the conversation - as long as they keep to the forum rules."

I meant here in general, not just the forum.

It's probably just me, I just don't see the same levels of "limits" as you do on FL.

By *l MateMan  over a year ago

Sheffield Centre

Branding or anything that leaves scars. Anything illegal including discussing it such as taking .

Never been asked for hardsports and I don't expect to I would presume it was fake or a troll if I did.

Anything I couldn't physically or mentally do, but that's on a case by case basis so probably a soft limit.

With just anyone I have so many limits it wouldn't be worth meeting.

With the right guy though, I'd be fairly limitless. (Excluding all the weird shit obviously)

Norfolk/Suffolk

I'm not saying that people on here aren't into the harder/kinkier side of things but isn't there a more appropriate forum?

For some people penetration might be a limit. Or anal sex. Fab also has options like rimming and watersports in the interests section on profiles which are often limits for people. "

Are they hard limits? That's purely a preference.

When the op mentioned hard limits I never considered those that specify no kissing as a hard limit, more the kinkier side of things

Norfolk/Suffolk

Should we just talk about kissing? "

What about the no kissing brigade? What will they talk about?

By *hortarseWoman  over a year ago

Norfolk

Should we just talk about kissing? "

No let's just do it and more spank my arse hard and Pull my hair. I can say something's I want in here but you know where to put your hands around

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Will explore most things if only once! Not poo or wee on me anyways and not pain! Apart from bum spanking don't mind that x

By *ausage1970Man  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Most things are OK except poo and pee that's definitely not for me

There’s not much I haven’t been made to try already so kind of have a much better understanding of what my likes and dislikes are...!

Some peeps fetishes are simply outside of my comfort zone which I find to be a turn-off and will not do.

Esp. the extreme like hard sports, fisting, hardcore BDSM, use of toys/devices, drinking piss, etc... (are NOT for me)...

Am relatively a simple gurl who enjoys nothing more than the entry of big dicks inside her arsehole and throat pussy.

Maybe boring to some but hey-ho, each to own. We all have our own likes and dislikes...

In main, nsa discreet fun (respecting each others boundaries)

By *iaisonseekerMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

It's always amused me and slightly concerned me when you get a lot of people on here claiming to have no limits. I met a guy once on another site and he told me about his profile on here and his username was something about no limits. I asked him if I had a kink for it could I amputate his arm. He promptly changed his name .

Is can*balism a fetish?

Asking for a friend "

Is your friend in jail in Germany? There was a case there some years back where a guy found someone on the internet and they cooked and ate his penis together. It was the start of a beautiful relationship with the contents of the guy's freezer.

By *actilemale4uMan  over a year ago

London

"Will explore most things if only once! Not poo or wee on me anyways and not pain! Apart from bum spanking don't mind that x"

And what a lovely spankable bum you've got

What about the no kissing brigade? What will they talk about?"

Haha. Cake?

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"Will explore most things if only once! Not poo or wee on me anyways and not pain! Apart from bum spanking don't mind that x

And what a lovely spankable bum you've got"

Ty x

Norfolk/Suffolk

What about the no kissing brigade? What will they talk about?

Haha. Cake? "

Pineapple on pizzas?

People post on their FAB profile “not into the 3 P’s” and other items, so I see this forum as a place where people can carry on the conversation - as long as they keep to the forum rules.

I meant here in general, not just the forum.

It's probably just me, I just don't see the same levels of "limits" as you do on FL."

I disagree. I think maybe you ’see’ less because some of it isn’t permitted, but some of us are properly kinky fuckers

Op- when I joined I was fairly vanilla in terms of what I wanted to do (women) and what I’d done (very little). I’ve grown and transformed, and continued along my fab journey, and now I’m a lot kinkier than I was.

I have my hard limits (poo/puke/blood/needles etc) and they won’t change, but my soft limits are dependent on who I’m with and the dynamic between us. I’ve discovered things about myself I didn’t know, and found some of the experiences I’ve had within kink have cracked me open, and have been transformative for me.

Some of the things I didn’t understand, and didn’t want to do (Ddlg for example) changed as I educated myself and learnt myself more.

I wouldn’t change a thing, and hope I can continue taking this path of delicious darkness

Gapping Fanny

"For some people penetration might be a limit. Or anal sex. Fab also has options like rimming and watersports in the interests section on profiles which are often limits for people.

When the op mentioned hard limits I never considered those that specify no kissing as a hard limit, more the kinkier side of things"

A limit (hard or soft) can be anything that you don’t want to do at all, at certain times or with certain people.

There is an assumption that limits have to be extreme or hard core, as that is where we tend to bear about them most, but they can be things others consider vanilla such as kissing, anal (sex or play), fingering, bareback, cum play etc.

They could be considered preferences, in that they tend to be things you either know you enjoy or know you don’t.

By *elloWoman  over a year ago

alpha centauri

I don't have many hard definite limits, my desires change depending on who I am with and where, but one hard no is hair pulling, that's a no no NO , it hurts and not in a pleasurable way

All the Same 3p's

Gay Sex DIRTY STD OAP's + Generally the wretch of cum in a guy all the sense, when it's leaking out his pores from last week as chalky residue and his bum smells

And Family & Relatives start acting out-strangely (wanking at you) Got your pictures. Constant hum of Passive Chat

Deaf zombie type repeat turns

Yeah thanks buddy ??

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

"For some people penetration might be a limit. Or anal sex. Fab also has options like rimming and watersports in the interests section on profiles which are often limits for people.

When the op mentioned hard limits I never considered those that specify no kissing as a hard limit, more the kinkier side of things

A limit (hard or soft) can be anything that you don’t want to do at all, at certain times or with certain people.

There is an assumption that limits have to be extreme or hard core, as that is where we tend to bear about them most, but they can be things others consider vanilla such as kissing, anal (sex or play), fingering, bareback, cum play etc.

They could be considered preferences, in that they tend to be things you either know you enjoy or know you don’t."

I have literally just been listening to podcast "Shameless Sex" with guest Orpheus Blacque. He was saying what people consider is kinky is subjective. As matter of logic it follows through to hard and soft limits.

I also echo your view about people mentioning they are not into "extreme activities". There always seems to me to be strong whiff of virtue signalling. People could just state I am not into A, B or C without adding value judgments. People are into what they are into .

By *astpoetMan  over a year ago

where the world takes me

Hard limits for me are,

No scat, no piss.

No bareback

No marks

No homophobes, racists or bigots.

Beyond that... well i'll try most things once, and twice just in case i was wrong first time

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

Wnen I got into rope one of the first scenes I witnessed was a partial suspension that did nothing for me. The model was on her tiptoes her hair tied by rope to the hardpoint, hands behind her back rope leading to the hardpoint, now I love such scenes.

Accepting service submission is a struggle for me, and is a an objective.

I am not keen on marking and only do it for those who want it.

Brats are a very hard limit.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Nothing violent, and I don't want to be shat on thanks.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

As much as I like the thought of being tied up I'm claustrophobic so a straight jacket is a definite nope.

"All the Same 3p's

Gay Sex DIRTY STD OAP's + Generally the wretch of cum in a guy all the sense, when it's leaking out his pores from last week as chalky residue and his bum smells

And Family & Relatives start acting out-strangely (wanking at you) Got your pictures. Constant hum of Passive Chat

Deaf zombie type repeat turns

Yeah thanks buddy ??"

This is so horny I need it as my profile text.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I have no issue with any of the hard limits mentioned in the op but I'm obviously not going to be exploring any of them with someone I don't know well.

I'm not into extreme pain though and the hardest limit I actually have is age related. I will not under any circumstances meet anyone below my age filters.

» Add a new message to this topic