FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fucked up

Fucked up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *gent Coulson OP   Man  over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Just recently I have been pondering the question "why would someone be interested in me"

It's quite obvious that no one is, but, my past two long term relationships have turned out to a sham, the last one being the worst, after actually admitting that she had nowhere else to go.

It kind of sours you from looking for a relationship, as your head is alway going to ask what do the want.

Makes it kind of hard to trust anyone else enough to let them in.

Anyone else experienced this or similar and what did you do

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I suffer from this. Kinda. Since I came in the scene it's changing.

One thing I have always done is realise that the person I'm currently fantasising on is probably thinking the same thing about themselves. When u realise that tons of people have the same mindset it helps you see it from a different perspective

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

Learned to ride horses and changed my perspective. I used to rely on other people to give me value, I would end up with the “broken ones” who once “fixed” fucked off. It was essentially my fault, I treated people like projects.

So now I don’t seek but get sought, the harder you try to belong, the more lonely you will feel.

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

I’ve had this.

An ex moved in with me, then said she was looking for somewhere else to live straight away. I redirected her (politely) to her sister 1 mile away and decided she wasn’t worthy of me. She left, and I’ve been happier on my own.

» Add a new message to this topic