FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Singles holidays…

Singles holidays…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do any of you fabulous fabbers have any suggestions/recommendations especially a warm destination for Nov 22

TIA peeps

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss KinkWoman  over a year ago

North/Blackpool

Canaries? Maldives

"Do any of you fabulous fabbers have any suggestions/recommendations especially a warm destination for Nov 22

TIA peeps "

Better still for anytime of the year thanks again

"Canaries? Maldives "

Solo? Thank you

North/Blackpool

"Canaries? Maldives

Solo? Thank you "

Got to think what’s warm in Nov

"Canaries? Maldives

Solo? Thank you

Got to think what’s warm in Nov"

Understood, it’s now in my book

North/Blackpool

If it was summer I would say Turkey

"If it was summer I would say Turkey"

Noted

I was thinking cruises too

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

Cuba!

Stormy season is over and Havana has so many bars and historic places to visit, you'll have a wail of a time. Even better if you do a 2 centre trip, so you can spend some time on one of the amazing beaches they have

"Cuba!

Stormy season is over and Havana has so many bars and historic places to visit, you'll have a wail of a time. Even better if you do a 2 centre trip, so you can spend some time on one of the amazing beaches they have "

Thanks noted

By *elvet RopeMan  over a year ago

by the big field

"Cuba!

Stormy season is over and Havana has so many bars and historic places to visit, you'll have a wail of a time. Even better if you do a 2 centre trip, so you can spend some time on one of the amazing beaches they have

Thanks noted "

I went at that exact time a few years ago, apart form one short but very entertaining storm, weather was a perfect 28-32 with nice humidity.

I generally never visit anywhere twice, Cuba is one of my exceptions to the rule

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Before Covid I used to go away for Christmas/New Year to somewhere warmer. There was a website called Thelma and Louise that matched women up for travel and holidays. Unfortunately they closed it during Covid.

I went on several holidays and loved going to Kerala and Tamil Nadu. You might get monsoon weather in November though - they get Monsoon twice - on way north and on the way back

"Before Covid I used to go away for Christmas/New Year to somewhere warmer. There was a website called Thelma and Louise that matched women up for travel and holidays. Unfortunately they closed it during Covid.

I went on several holidays and loved going to Kerala and Tamil Nadu. You might get monsoon weather in November though - they get Monsoon twice - on way north and on the way back "

Very intriguing suggestions! Lovely!

Hawaii is great year around and especially April to November during our “dry season”!

By *inister_SpinsterWoman  over a year ago

North West

[Removed by poster at 01/07/22 19:20:04]

By *inister_SpinsterWoman  over a year ago

North West

"Do any of you fabulous fabbers have any suggestions/recommendations especially a warm destination for Nov 22

TIA peeps "

Cape Verde. It'll be warm.

I went there alone in March.

I hope you're not figuring on flying to these destinations?

If so, just have a little patience, as I'm sure your luggage will catch you up at some point this year.

Or maybe next, always assuming the flight actually leaves of course!

Who knows? You maybe able to pick it out from the huge pile at Heathrow!

Thanks all

And yes I plan on flying and stay positive about airport dramaz ta

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

South Africa has the opposite seasons to us and Cape Town has an amazing amount to do and see, whatever you're in to.

I've been twice on my own.

No jabs, visas, malaria, or jetlag.

C

"South Africa has the opposite seasons to us and Cape Town has an amazing amount to do and see, whatever you're in to.

I've been twice on my own.

No jabs, visas, malaria, or jetlag.

C"

"Before Covid I used to go away for Christmas/New Year to somewhere warmer. There was a website called Thelma and Louise that matched women up for travel and holidays. Unfortunately they closed it during Covid.

I went on several holidays and loved going to Kerala and Tamil Nadu. You might get monsoon weather in November though - they get Monsoon twice - on way north and on the way back

Very intriguing suggestions! Lovely!"

Going up into the tea and spice plantations in the hills in Kerala is like visiting heaven. People are very friendly and helpful. There are always lots of trekkers and people doing year outs so fairly easy to make friends.

In Tamil Nadu we stayed in Pondicherry which used to be French and has some fantastic French restaurants where you can eat Michelin * food for about £30 a meal.

There were 5 of us on the trip - we didn’t know each other before but chatted online to check we all wanted the same type of holiday. I organised the trip and booked everything after we had agreed what we wanted to do and see. We stayed in basic small hotels and home stays and flew from Kerala to Tamil Nadu. We were there for 3 weeks and all in I spent less than £2k.

Can’t wait to go and explore there some more.

"Thanks all

And yes I plan on flying and stay positive about airport dramaz ta "

Just take hand luggage and buy another case and some clothes when you get out there - you can always give them to a charity if you don’t want to bring them back.

Swingers holiday resort would be great. Full of blokes and Germans though??

Going up into the tea and spice plantations in the hills in Kerala is like visiting heaven. People are very friendly and helpful. There are always lots of trekkers and people doing year outs so fairly easy to make friends.

In Tamil Nadu we stayed in Pondicherry which used to be French and has some fantastic French restaurants where you can eat Michelin * food for about £30 a meal.

There were 5 of us on the trip - we didn’t know each other before but chatted online to check we all wanted the same type of holiday. I organised the trip and booked everything after we had agreed what we wanted to do and see. We stayed in basic small hotels and home stays and flew from Kerala to Tamil Nadu. We were there for 3 weeks and all in I spent less than £2k.

Can’t wait to go and explore there some more."

Thank you for the detailed description. Sounds wonderful with a bit of exotic adventure too! Any information on hiking there?

Can’t wait to go and explore there some more."

This sounds phenominal and deffo in my book of ideas thank you

By *ightkitty4uWoman  over a year ago

Epsom

"Cuba!

Stormy season is over and Havana has so many bars and historic places to visit, you'll have a wail of a time. Even better if you do a 2 centre trip, so you can spend some time on one of the amazing beaches they have "

I vote Cuba!

We stayed in Havana drove down to Trinidad (a town on the island) and then up to Varadero

Best holiday ever ate where locals ate, sometimes food was a bit interesting!

If I went again I’d skip the Varadero part and stay in a different town

Totally safe country and such an experience driving with no road signs and horses going up what should be a motorway!

Good escape from internet and social media too

» Add a new message to this topic