FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > the deep web ( hidden web)

the deep web ( hidden web)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

They say were only ever see 15% of the web threw google and other search engines,and the rest is hidden,you need a tor browser to get into it and it ain't for the faint hearted and you can buy guns,hitmen and drugs,but also goverment documents and interesting things,i had a quick look but then chickened out and didn't want to go to deep around that place

Has anyone ever had a nose around there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

What's a tor browser?

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"They say were only ever see 15% of the web threw google and other search engines,and the rest is hidden,you need a tor browser to get into it and it ain't for the faint hearted and you can buy guns,hitmen and drugs,but also goverment documents and interesting things,i had a quick look but then chickened out and didn't want to go to deep around that place

Has anyone ever had a nose around there?"

Im scared now....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's where I live.......

xxxx

Even got Tor on my Android lol. Avoid the deep web though, it has a tendency to inadvertantly incriminate innocent users. And Tor was founded by the US Navy anyway, of COURSE they put backdoors in it. Nothing is anonymous online.

A tor browser is like a search engine for the hidden web,google the deep web and read about it

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

Please explain what a 'tor browser' is

"Please explain what a 'tor browser' is"

A series of proxies designed to try and keep you as anonymous as possible. fruitless endeavour really.

Who are 'they' ?

"Please explain what a 'tor browser' is

A series of proxies designed to try and keep you as anonymous as possible. fruitless endeavour really."

They are 3.5 million civil servants and agents (in America), sat in data collation centres, watching computer users pc activity realtime.

They havent announced how many run the same program here in the UK - anybody's guess

"A tor browser is like a search engine for the hidden web,google the deep web and read about it "

Will you suspiciously disappear now for mentioning it with no trace left behind now when the sinister ones find out you have talked about it?

Or alternatively if you want guns, hitmen or drugs, just come and live with me for a month.

You can pop out for all 3 like you can pop out for an ice cream round here !

"A tor browser is like a search engine for the hidden web,google the deep web and read about it

Will you suspiciously disappear now for mentioning it with no trace left behind now when the sinister ones find out you have talked about it? "

Crap never thought of that

Cant think of anything I’ve wanted to find that wasn’t available through normal internet….!.

I added the Tor network to my phone last week (Orbot) and the moment it installed my phone went berserk. It was as if it'd just woken up after a deep slumber. I got 5 or 6 texts, full reception, loads of push messages and could find more wifi spots, in an instant. It was as if O2 were throttling my signal. If nothing else, Tor does things we have no real idea about.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I haven't got a tor browser. Would you do me a favour and get me a price for a new spud gun please. I lost mine years ago in a local turf war

By *ricky_DickyMan  over a year ago

Mirfield

TOR (The Onion Router) is a project to give anonymity to web users.

"Onion Routing" refers to the layered nature of the encryption service: The original data are encrypted and re-encrypted multiple times, then sent through successive Tor relays, each one of which decrypts a "layer" of encryption before passing the data on to the next relay and, ultimately, its destination. This reduces the possibility of the original data being unscrambled or understood in transit.

"That's where I live.......

xxxx"

Me too

"TOR (The Onion Router) is a project to give anonymity to web users.

"Onion Routing" refers to the layered nature of the encryption service: The original data are encrypted and re-encrypted multiple times, then sent through successive Tor relays, each one of which decrypts a "layer" of encryption before passing the data on to the next relay and, ultimately, its destination. This reduces the possibility of the original data being unscrambled or understood in transit."

read a handful of articles about it over the years. apparently it even has its own currency that people deal in all kindsa foul shit with

never been tempted personally

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

TOR on its own is ok but not really 100% anonymous. TOR + SSL provides more anonymity. Can explain why but you'd all call me names and make me sit on my own at lunchtime.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"TOR (The Onion Router) is a project to give anonymity to web users.

"Onion Routing" refers to the layered nature of the encryption service: The original data are encrypted and re-encrypted multiple times, then sent through successive Tor relays, each one of which decrypts a "layer" of encryption before passing the data on to the next relay and, ultimately, its destination. This reduces the possibility of the original data being unscrambled or understood in transit.

read a handful of articles about it over the years. apparently it even has its own currency that people deal in all kindsa foul shit with

never been tempted personally

"

Sounds like you're referring to Bitcoins... another interesting subject but all this geeky talk is doing nothing to bolster my image as an Alpha Male here on Fab.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I like the bit of the web I see now thanks......not bothered about the rest

Load of bollocks.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Or alternatively if you want guns, hitmen or drugs, just come and live with me for a month.

You can pop out for all 3 like you can pop out for an ice cream round here !

"

It's not that bad than.... not far from me you can buy them on the ice cream van.

15% you have got to be kidding... most Google searches return about 250 - 300 matches and 99.9999999999999999% of the time nobody ever clicks below line 5 let alone page 5.

My figures are are of course completely made up, but I bet most Google users don't get close to 0.15% let alone 15%.

Most of the sites I write are closed group sites, none of them are illegal or dodgy in any way they are just used by a closed group. So at the top of the site is a file called robots.txt that says don't index this site so Google and all other major search bots don't index it so it won't appear on them. it's not a shady world it's just not of interest to the general public. All websites have hidden pages, admin pages etc. which of course also don't appear.

Tor browsers don't find anything that any other browser can't find, but they do attempt to prevent the internet monitors finding the browser user.

errrrrr so whats a browser again , lol

"errrrrr so whats a browser again , lol"

A cow, or other animal that eats constantly through the day

Bet its that Sydney University mob

» Add a new message to this topic