FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Advice please....why dont we get replies to our profile.

Advice please....why dont we get replies to our profile.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ttractive couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

Not annoyed or worried but we are curious as to why there is little interest shown in our profile especially from couples.

We must admit that we rarely do arranged meets but would like to bump into people at clubs and parties without the feeling of being obliged to chat and play as with arranged.

Your thoughts and opinions as to the suitability of our profile would be greatly appreciated.

No mindless replies from males please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Apart from obviously being too old for you we wouldn't contact you because you make it clear you only meet at clubs and you only show pictures of the lady.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

https://youtu.be/49FB9hhoO6c

By *iss KinkWoman  over a year ago

North/Blackpool

You have 2 photos both of the female of the couple. Should be pictures of you both as it’s a couples profile

By *lynJMan  over a year ago

Morden

And you've blocked single men (probably for good reason), even though you appear to be look for them.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I wouldn't contact you via my couples profile as you don't explain what play means to you

I'd presume from your profile you are looking to be a unicorn for a couple as it says doesn't often get involved, but while that's what I'd presume I doubt it's what your looking for

Also as it's a couples profile although Mr doesn't often get involved as the female half of a couple I want to see the male

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"https://youtu.be/49FB9hhoO6c"

what has this to do with the OP post?

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

If you're only looking for spontaneous meets at clubs why would anyone make contact with you here?

Contrary to popular belief I think most do read profiles and will respond accordingly - at least that's our experience.

K

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

You only have pics of the lady and it sounds like it would be all about what she wants tbh.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

No pics of the man. That would be an immediate no from us unless you profile text was really good.

» Add a new message to this topic