FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > For anyone

For anyone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rtyIan OP   Man  over a year ago

Gateway to the Beacons

For anyone travelling

I just been through the emergency renewal system, went to Newport yesterday at 8 am, see a guy who took my details, flight confirmation was not enough, they rang me back later that day after I had supplied, flight, accommodation, proof of work etc with an appointment for today, went in at 9.30 had a two minute chat with a lady checked form etc and old passport, took payment of £177 for "premium" renewal four hours later and I have a shiny new blue passport.

I only did this as it is work-related.

So unless you want your wallet used by her majesty's passport office get it sorted well in advance they are seriously snowed under

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have just sent mine off for renewal I am travelling in September so hopefully be ok.

You got bent over and used by them there fella

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Hey didn't you get it done in advance?

No.

Monday was three days ago, so still plenty of time!

Gateway to the Beacons

"Hey didn't you get it done in advance?"

only got the job last week, otherwise i would not have bothered

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

My son and 8 of his friends went to Cyprus yesterday. One was left behind as he didn't get his passport back in time. He sent it off 14 weeks ago!

"For anyone travelling

I just been through the emergency renewal system, went to Newport yesterday at 8 am, see a guy who took my details, flight confirmation was not enough, they rang me back later that day after I had supplied, flight, accommodation, proof of work etc with an appointment for today, went in at 9.30 had a two minute chat with a lady checked form etc and old passport, took payment of £177 for "premium" renewal four hours later and I have a shiny new blue passport.

So unless you want your wallet used by her majesty's passport office get it sorted well in advance they are seriously snowed under"

we applied for 2 just less than a month ago and both arrived way before expected

Gateway to the Beacons

"For anyone travelling

So unless you want your wallet used by her majesty's passport office get it sorted well in advance they are seriously snowed underwe applied for 2 just less than a month ago and both arrived way before expected "

Plenty in th queue who applied back in jan/feb and still waiting

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

My son got his sorted in 12 days

» Add a new message to this topic