Do women really enjoy heavy cummers and getting a face full of cum

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do women really enjoy heavy cummers and getting a face full of cum"

Some do. I know I do.

Cali

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I thought so Cali. Just I've had a couple of meets with woman and they are great full to be filled up but some spoil the moment when I've pulled out there pussy hoping to come over there face and they say last minute....oh come in my hand or in my own hand.

Looked at your pics Cali and from what I see you absolutely love cum, you look like all the cock in the world wouldn't be enough for you, I like that......that's a proper little cum slut x x

I thought so Cali. Just I've had a couple of meets with woman and they are great full to be filled up but some spoil the moment when I've pulled out there pussy hoping to come over there face and they say last minute....oh come in my hand or in my own hand.

Looked at your pics Cali and from what I see you absolutely love cum, you look like all the cock in the world wouldn't be enough for you, I like that......that's a proper little cum slut x x

By *reenonionsMan  over a year ago

Nr Exeter

Dude,

Next time, just do it and see WTF happens.

You will either end up licking if off her and kissing her with it as she demands more or, leave the room with at least one less testicle.

i love it mmmmmm

Me too

Suppose everyone has there preferences. Personally there's nothing more filthiest than a woman on her knees begging and waiting with her tounge out, looking up at u with a kinky grin with mascara all down her face just waiting for your load. Then to show you inside her mouth and then swallow your hot cum and then wink and lick her lips all pleased with herself,,,, you leave with relief and empty balls and the cat got her cream

Suppose everyone has there preferences. Personally there's nothing more filthiest than a woman on her knees begging and waiting with her tounge out, looking up at u with a kinky grin with mascara all down her face just waiting for your load. Then to show you inside her mouth and then swallow your hot cum and then wink and lick her lips all pleased with herself,,,, you leave with relief and empty balls and the cat got her cream

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

But it can be really frustrating if the guy gets practically there then pulls out with no warning hoping he can give me a facial - something I.only do with very good friends and on particular occasions. It ruins the flow of things.

And if you haven't checked beforehand you're likely to be disappointed and she's going to he disgruntled that you assumed.

By *onderlust76Woman  over a year ago

St helens

sure do mmmm

Love it, mmmmmmm

Susan...

maybe if u asked before u would know if she liked or not. just an idea

I had a guy pull away and cum in his hand once as apparently women don't like it over their faces. I apparently pulled such a face that everyone was laughing

I love to look up and tell them to give me their cum. Licking my lips. Making them know how much I want it.

Cali

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

i know a few that like to bathe in it, and go to work the next day knowing they are smelling clean, fresh and rejuivinated.

Only to get home strip off get in the same cum bath and inseminate themselves is the cold love juice. !!!!

... then heat a cup of it up in the microwave as tastey winter warmer

"Do women really enjoy heavy cummers and getting a face full of cum

i know a few that like to bathe in it, and go to work the next day knowing they are smelling clean, fresh and rejuivinated.

Only to get home strip off get in the same cum bath and inseminate themselves is the cold love juice. !!!!

... then heat a cup of it up in the microwave as tastey winter warmer

"

Just how many heavy cummers does it take to fill a bath ?

ummmmmm i do love it when a man cums seeing it spurt out is a real turn for me love it on my face and in my mouth

» Add a new message to this topic