FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Reading ALL my profile bug bear

Reading ALL my profile bug bear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would like to think I'm a sensible person and also like to read ALL of a profile that I come across, no matter how long it is, if it means that I have a better understanding of what a single/couple want/not want and if it's safe for me to contact them on here.

However, and believe me I don't want to sound ungrateful but had a load of messages, from males especially, whom have clearly not read ALL my profile before contacting me (imo maybe about 25% DO).

Anyone else frustrated with this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it won't happen, some people don't read or have the inability to absorb information

block guys and select your own.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have had 2 messages lately half way through they apologised and said now read all your profile and see I dont meet your requirments please ignore my message.

If they read it in the first place they wouldnt need to apologise

Must say most do read it all.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"If they read it in the first place they wouldnt need to apologise"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would like to think I'm a sensible person and also like to read ALL of a profile that I come across, no matter how long it is, if it means that I have a better understanding of what a single/couple want/not want and if it's safe for me to contact them on here.

However, and believe me I don't want to sound ungrateful but had a load of messages, from males especially, whom have clearly not read ALL my profile before contacting me (imo maybe about 25% DO).

Anyone else frustrated with this?"

Yep. 99% of the members on this site. Next question..?

» Add a new message to this topic