FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What pics are best for your profile?

What pics are best for your profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm bored of my pics need new ones but don't know what ones to put on! As all men have cock pics just a lil old hat really was thinking a nice shirt ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm bored of my pics need new ones but don't know what ones to put on! As all men have cock pics just a lil old hat really was thinking a nice shirt ?"

Not all guys have cock pics. Some do - some don't.

Of those that do - some take them in the bathroom mirror/over the loo, and some are a little more creative.

I guess there's no right/wrong thing to put up. Serious/funny, clothed/nude, cockpic/no cock pick etc - but the general feedback from the women and couples on site is that a mix, and good full body shots that give a good impression of you are what most want to see.

And the old 'It's your shop window' quote will always be true - portray yourself as YOU wish to be percieved!

Good luck!

"I'm bored of my pics need new ones but don't know what ones to put on! As all men have cock pics just a lil old hat really was thinking a nice shirt ?

Not all guys have cock pics. Some do - some don't.

Of those that do - some take them in the bathroom mirror/over the loo, and some are a little more creative.

I guess there's no right/wrong thing to put up. Serious/funny, clothed/nude, cockpic/no cock pick etc - but the general feedback from the women and couples on site is that a mix, and good full body shots that give a good impression of you are what most want to see.

And the old 'It's your shop window' quote will always be true - portray yourself as YOU wish to be percieved!

Good luck! "

All new pics on what you think?

» Add a new message to this topic