FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tits Out

Tits Out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How much tit and bum do you like to see on display in your day today environment at work or out shopping and is it a turn on. Do you like to grab a daily eyefull, sit and stare or overt yer eyes lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Mmm nice to see a sexy woman showing her assets flaunt it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im boring and think women look far sexier when well dressed and respectfully covered up.. leave it to the imagination.

Well fitting clothes that hug and caress her curvy shape looks better to me than someone trying to look sexy by wearing short skirts and wearing low cut tops etc.

I like to see a naughty streak in a woman, a sly glimpse here and sneaky peek there

"I like to see a naughty streak in a woman, a sly glimpse here and sneaky peek there"
but does the lady notice and like the attention

"I like to see a naughty streak in a woman, a sly glimpse here and sneaky peek there but does the lady notice and like the attention "

Me n hubby av dif views I say cover he says more on show the better

I like subtle more than overt displays.

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I like to see a bit of flesh or a nipple showing thru the clothes.... A right turn on unless nipples are near her knees

I like to see well groomed covered up women and I like to see lots of flesh too..... I love to see shorts were you can see cheeks of bare ass popping out but its just as good to see a glimpse of a shapely woman in nicely fitting clothes leaving something to the imagination

I don't like it if there is too much on show.

Infact, covered up can be just as sexy

A well fitted pencil skirt or a good pair of jeans with a fitted high necked blouse or thin jumper tucked in can be very very sexy.

Shows all the curves off without being in your face.

"Im boring and think women look far sexier when well dressed and respectfully covered up.. leave it to the imagination.

Well fitting clothes that hug and caress her curvy shape looks better to me than someone trying to look sexy by wearing short skirts and wearing low cut tops etc."

+1

mansfield

"I like to see a naughty streak in a woman, a sly glimpse here and sneaky peek there but does the lady notice and like the attention "

Most ladies and gents like any attention

"I like to see a bit of flesh or a nipple showing thru the clothes.... A right turn on unless nipples are near her knees

I like to see well groomed covered up women and I like to see lots of flesh too..... I love to see shorts were you can see cheeks of bare ass popping out but its just as good to see a glimpse of a shapely woman in nicely fitting clothes leaving something to the imagination "

That pretty much covers everything top reply

mansfield

My pleasure..... A spades a spade in my eyes.... Say it as you see it..... Just dont get caught by your OH looking..... Unless whats good for the goose is good for the gander.... To have a gander/butchers

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Im boring and think women look far sexier when well dressed and respectfully covered up.. leave it to the imagination.

Well fitting clothes that hug and caress her curvy shape looks better to me than someone trying to look sexy by wearing short skirts and wearing low cut tops etc.

+1"

+2

"I don't like it if there is too much on show.

Infact, covered up can be just as sexy

A well fitted pencil skirt or a good pair of jeans with a fitted high necked blouse or thin jumper tucked in can be very very sexy.

Shows all the curves off without being in your face."

Still gets the looks but the flesh is very sexy too

» Add a new message to this topic