FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A post for the men to answer

A post for the men to answer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been having a discussion with a male on fabs.

Basically he says you men will have sex with anyone, that's your not fussy, and don't care abouts looks etc as long as your are guaranteed sex.

He is adamant all guys are same, so thought may be interesting to start a forum to see if he's right or not.

So, will you shag anything or are you picky?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Picky. Hence the lack of meets....?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Certainly wouldn't just shag anybody, but I would agree that the majority of men aren't picky and would cast the net wider than most women, but we are talking in generalisations here

By *ike 1978Man  over a year ago

kettering / Enfield

not picky but do have to actually like the other person be it personality or looks, looks are not the major factor though

I tell myself that my verifications are proof that this is not the case.

Delusion is a wonderful thing.

if i get along with someone and they ask to meet im fine with that.

but i do not jump straight into bed. i like to find out a little about them first.

"I tell myself that my verifications are proof that this is not the case.

Delusion is a wonderful thing.

"

I've basically told this guy he lives in a dream world, men are just as picky as women. He seems to think all guys are interested in are girls who are after their money, and that a guy will shag anything with a pulse. Beliefs like that wont get him anywhere on sites likd this, or with life in general though meeting people the conventional way

"Certainly wouldn't just shag anybody, but I would agree that the majority of men aren't picky and would cast the net wider than most women, but we are talking in generalisations here"

Disagree with that generalised statement, from messages I get, I would say around 2% are men that will shag anything, the other 98% prefer to get to know someone, be attracted to them in both looks and personality

This whole conversation started with this guy because he came across a profile of a woman, the profile clearly states numerous times need a large wallet for her to find you appealing enough to meet.

He basically said all guys would rather meet a woman like her who's after money than a normal everyday woman who likes a man regardless of how much is in their bank account.

Well I'm proud to say I've never asked for a guys bank balance as a condition of meeting them

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Mr B is very choosy....he will often say no to profiles than I think are a yes.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Some will, others won't

No science behind it in terms of percentages but it will higher than guys admit to.

Nope, it's not all about sex, or shagging anything that moves or has a pulse.

Got to actually like someone in some way, even if it's just to say "phwoar !",

Not a man..of course

But I'd say from my knowledge, and of course just my opinion, the majority of men would shag anything that had a pulse

Especially if you add alcohol into the mix

"Not a man..of course

But I'd say from my knowledge, and of course just my opinion, the majority of men would shag anything that had a pulse

"

........ okay two half's of shandy and I'm yours Jules.

Extremely picky/fussy here and I have no plan to change.

sometimes picky, sometimes not. Have turned women down that I fancied but have slept with some that I didn't ... no generalisations here!

Looks are less important than personality. My only no no is to chavs, heavy smokers or women called Becky

In the past I would have shagged anyone, now I like to click with woman/couple. I rarely meet single woman unless they have a few verifications and are definite swingers. Had situations in the past where they've wanted more. Couples who are secure in their relationship are what I want to play with.

Not at all.

I am very fussy.

I want to meet people because a mutual attraction exists and because we both want to be there, not because one or both of us has somewhere warm and moist to play hide the sausage in.

"Extremely picky/fussy here and I have no plan to change. "
pick me pick me

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Theres some men that would fuck anythin with a pulse but thats also true about some women.

I think the majority of us need or want that little bit more..... Some je ne ce que..... Va va voom

But sometimes for some people any holes a goal

Like the guy above Ive fucked a woman just coz Ive wanted a fuck...... Mostly I have to fancy her and then Id like to make lurve not just a quick fuck (single or double bag)

"Not a man..of course

"

This bit is true - how many guys have had a few too many and woken up to the nightmare that was a lovely the night before?? Me for one!!!!

mansfield

"sometimes picky, sometimes not. Have turned women down that I fancied but have slept with some that I didn't ... no generalisations here! "

Well said that man..... I can relate to that. Alcohol have obviously played a part...... Whats that saying...

Ive never been to bed with an ugly woman...... But Ive woke up with a few

By *MOOTH AND ROUGHCouple  over a year ago

tamworth

I (mrs s) am quite fussy but mr s isnt so fussy

By *ouple_SpondonCouple  over a year ago

Spondon

Men also have a tendency to say what women 'want' to hear.......

For me it's more about personality than looks , don't get me wrong there needs to be some physical attraction but I'm a realist and I'm not a Adonis by any means I think most men are pretty much the same we realise women whoever they may be or what ever they look like still get the pick .

Paul

I'm very picky. Even if I find someone attractive it doesn't mean I'll sleep with them. I also like my brain to be stimulated. She could look like Angelina Jolie, but if she had the intelligence of Waynetta Slob she would politely be shown the door.

This is where communication comes into play. You can get a fairly good idea of someone's personality by exchanging a few messages or a social rather than a quickly arranged play meet.

It takes someone special to get my attention and interest and then if there is chemistry between us it's all good.

"Some will, others won't

No science behind it in terms of percentages but it will higher than guys admit to.

"

"Not at all.

I am very fussy.

I want to meet people because a mutual attraction exists and because we both want to be there, not because one or both of us has somewhere warm and moist to play hide the sausage in.

"

And I'd certainly be 'ever so grateful' if someone else - single male, female or couple felt that they knew the inside of my head well enough to make such a generalisation that included me!

We're all different, have different tastes, attractions and attitudes. Some will have a long list of demnands, specific body types, ages, locations etc - some will be more open to their interactions - and yes, there will be a small percentage that have little/no motive other than to get their rocks off via the 'any hole's a goal' route.

But i'd like to think this was as small a proportion of site members as possible!

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

Definately picky when it comes to the opposite sex, there has to be a connection there. Have never been a member of the "any holes a goal" club hence have never needed to chew my arm off to escape the next morning

In a swing club I usually apply the Weatherspoons test... if I wouldnt be attracted to a gal in the pub on a night I wont play in a club

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

My profile is very specific on who I will or won't meet. There is no room for ambiguity

I personally think that if being really honest about it most single guys on here would shag anything with a pulse though very few would openly admit to it on the forums.

For a hell of a lot of guys it's hard enough to get a response to a message they send to a woman never mind turning a meet down if offered one even if they did think she was a utter munter.

"from messages I get, I would say around 2% are men that will shag anything, the other 98% prefer to get to know someone, be attracted to them in both looks and personality"

I think they are playing the "how will the women want me to come across as" game there, trying to make it sound as if they do care a lot more than they really do.

Face it, most guys if their switched on enough are going to realize quickly enough that women want to feel a bit special and not just shag meat so being tactful and respect and sounding as if they want a form of connection before having sex is I think what the guy thinks the woman wants before he's got a hope in hells chance of meeting her.

From personal experience, a guy on here would shag someone they met on here that they wouldn't touch with a barge pole if they saw them out in the pub while with their mates.

But getting guys to admit this on the forums is like asking them to commit forum suicide regarding getting meets with women who also use the forums.

Definitely would not shag just anyone. No way . The standing cock has no morals theory is bollocks :D. If I didn't like you it would not happen, end of

"Not a man..of course

........ okay two half's of shandy and I'm yours Jules. "

That's what I like to hear You're looking very gorgeous today

Definitely picky - although I dislike the term... For me there has to be mutual spark otherwise it would not be fun - " mechanical" sex seems so pointless

Mal

Have fun and be safe

"I have been having a discussion with a male on fabs.

Basically he says you men will have sex with anyone, that's your not fussy, and don't care abouts looks etc as long as your are guaranteed sex.

He is adamant all guys are same, so thought may be interesting to start a forum to see if he's right or not.

So, will you shag anything or are you picky? "

Well for starters, like women, we're not all the same (how boring would that be?). Some will, some won't - I put myself in the latter bracket. You don't have to be a super model but I certainly need to be attracted to you.

The thing about men is we don't need to feel 'comfortable' or 'in the mood' to have sex, we just can, as and when we want - perhaps that gives women the impression that we'll all shag anything?

"Not at all.

I am very fussy.

And I'd certainly be 'ever so grateful' if someone else - single male, female or couple felt that they knew the inside of my head well enough to make such a generalisation that included me!

We're all different, have different tastes, attractions and attitudes. Some will have a long list of demnands, specific body types, ages, locations etc - some will be more open to their interactions - and yes, there will be a small percentage that have little/no motive other than to get their rocks off via the 'any hole's a goal' route.

But i'd like to think this was as small a proportion of site members as possible! "

Fancy a drink Obi

places like this attract those kinda guys and gals but we arent all like that

"I personally think that if being really honest about it most single guys on here would shag anything with a pulse though very few would openly admit to it on the forums.

For a hell of a lot of guys it's hard enough to get a response to a message they send to a woman never mind turning a meet down if offered one even if they did think she was a utter munter.

from messages I get, I would say around 2% are men that will shag anything, the other 98% prefer to get to know someone, be attracted to them in both looks and personality

I think they are playing the "how will the women want me to come across as" game there, trying to make it sound as if they do care a lot more than they really do.

Face it, most guys if their switched on enough are going to realize quickly enough that women want to feel a bit special and not just shag meat so being tactful and respect and sounding as if they want a form of connection before having sex is I think what the guy thinks the woman wants before he's got a hope in hells chance of meeting her.

From personal experience, a guy on here would shag someone they met on here that they wouldn't touch with a barge pole if they saw them out in the pub while with their mates.

But getting guys to admit this on the forums is like asking them to commit forum suicide regarding getting meets with women who also use the forums."

I get what you're saying re 'outing' themselves in the forums - but don't forget that only a tiny minority ever come in here - and even a smaller percentage of single males on site.

But a read of profile content will always give a better indication of attitude than someone 'saying what someone wants to hear' in a forum post or PM.

Some people seem to forget this when totally contradicting themselves in posts/PM's !

"Definitely picky - although I dislike the term... For me there has to be mutual spark otherwise it would not be fun - " mechanical" sex seems so pointless

Mal

Have fun and be safe"

Yes but to many it is just the end result they are interested in, whereas personally, I'd still be in the blocks if there was no attraction, mentally and physically.

Speaking honestly if i was horny enough i would and have shagged anything, normally the self loathing comes after i've realiased i shagged someone i would never have looked twice at.

Which is what is great about this site, you can cherry pick the ones you fancy and try your luck.

i am as fussy as i can be in that i read all their verifications and the ones they have left for other people.

not just looks wise, they have to be my type of person.

at the end of the day though its only sex and not looking for a marriage partner.

i have had sex with men i didnt fancy and probably the other way round,

didnt always make it less enjoyable though didnt want to meet them again.

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

Not true here have to have a connection.

"Men also have a tendency to say what women 'want' to hear......."

Totally agree!

I am picky hence my lack of meets and socials on my veris.... I have to like the person I'm going to spend an intimate encounter with, just cos I'm male I don't always think with my dick

"Not a man..of course

"

"Not at all.

I am very fussy.

But i'd like to think this was as small a proportion of site members as possible!

Fancy a drink Obi "

Me? I'm teetotal don't you know!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"This whole conversation started with this guy because he came across a profile of a woman, the profile clearly states numerous times need a large wallet for her to find you appealing enough to meet.

He basically said all guys would rather meet a woman like her who's after money than a normal everyday woman who likes a man regardless of how much is in their bank account.

Well I'm proud to say I've never asked for a guys bank balance as a condition of meeting them "

I bet I know what profile this was. I can't accross one when looking at the top fabbed pics this morning!! X

from my exerience on these type of sites, guys are very much outnumbered and dont get the choice females do.. so females can be picky.. to me and from a lot fo threads u read about females not replying etc.. men find it hard to get a meet let alone be choosy over it!

i would think lack of meets on someones profile would be due to them not being able to get a meet not be picky

Lol the truth is the majority of single men would have sex with just about anyone if they were given the chance especially on here the problem been that the same majority wont admit it.

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

Blokes largely think with their cock ..

So yes I would say loads would but them admitting it is a different story ..

Also in our experince of clubs etc we have seen this,many times seen guys shagging women and thiking no way !!

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

wont shag anything at all - pussy has to have personality ...95% of the time at least

mansfield

Oh ye of little faith

It seems theres quite a few narrow minded women online today lol

Think he's trying to justify something to himself, by trying to tar all guys with the same brush. Some of us have standards......

They're pretty low sometimes, but they're standards none the less...

Pork

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"Lol the truth is the majority of single men would have sex with just about anyone if they were given the chance especially on here the problem been that the same majority wont admit it."

"Not true here have to have a connection. "

I think I'm quite fussy but will admit to having the odd lapse or two over the years, mostly alcohol induced to be fair lol.

As far as swinging goes I like to have fun with people that are at least equal to what I already have at home, I have to be both physically and mentally attracted to the person otherwise my little soldier isn't going to stand to attention

Fusion

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

A lovely heartwarming thread, so many guys who put the mental connection before the penile one.

me, I have been shagging a long time and have shagged people I have zero connection because I needed my scrotum emptied.

"A lovely heartwarming thread, so many guys who put the mental connection before the penile one.

me, I have been shagging a long time and have shagged people I have zero connection because I needed my scrotum emptied."

exactly

"Not at all.

I am very fussy.

Fancy a drink Obi

Me? I'm teetotal don't you know! "

Ah chocolate cake will work then

ur mates talking shite...

just like anyone who generalizes an entire group of people

[Removed by poster at 14/11/12 12:34:41]

[Removed by poster at 14/11/12 12:35:38]

"A lovely heartwarming thread, so many guys who put the mental connection before the penile one.

me, I have been shagging a long time and have shagged people I have zero connection because I needed my scrotum emptied."

I'd always prefer just to have a quick wank!

It's sex with someone I like - and i'll never get a 'thanks, but no thanks' message!

And Julie - you know me and cake!!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

me, I have been shagging a long time and have shagged people I have zero connection because I needed my scrotum emptied.

I'd always prefer just to have a quick wank!

It's sex with someone I like - and i'll never get a 'thanks, but no thanks' message!

And Julie - you know me and cake!! "

and that is cool..

By *anandwillMan  over a year ago

county somewhere

have to meet and like them or it aint happening!

"I personally think that if being really honest about it most single guys on here would shag anything with a pulse though very few would openly admit to it on the forums.

from messages I get, I would say around 2% are men that will shag anything, the other 98% prefer to get to know someone, be attracted to them in both looks and personality

But getting guys to admit this on the forums is like asking them to commit forum suicide regarding getting meets with women who also use the forums."

age, size, colour, doesn't matter is what you read on some profiles when really they should just say .... wanted, female with tits and a fanny, (hopefully) anything is better than a jar of liver at room temp.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"wanted, female with tits and a fanny, (hopefully) anything is better than a jar of liver at room temp. "

Eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww

*goes liver shopping*

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

"Lol the truth is the majority of single men would have sex with just about anyone if they were given the chance especially on here the problem been that the same majority wont admit it."

Its a free country and everyone is entitled to an opinion as is their right, conversely people are allowed to agree / disagree with the aforementioned opinion. In this instance I will disagree with the opinion, either that or I must be in the minority that wont shag anything

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

No I wouldnt just fuck anything with a fanny, got morals and standards, and no veri's.

"No I wouldnt just fuck anything with a fanny, got morals and standards, and no veri's."

Damn

Cardiff

"No I wouldnt just fuck anything with a fanny, got morals and standards, and no veri's.

Damn "

Thats what a fish says when it swims into the wall

"No I wouldnt just fuck anything with a fanny, got morals and standards, and no veri's.

Damn

Thats what a fish says when it swims into the wall"

What happens if the wall is not brick built?

Damn

What happens if the wall is not brick built? "

Blame the beavers!

Cardiff

Damn

What happens if the wall is not brick built?

Blame the beavers! "

I imagine the fish will still say 'Damn', I imagine that is as I cant hear them when Im under the water.

Under the water?? Who invented that, they ment 'in the water'. If your under the water ya back in dry land again, in, not on.

Save the tree's , eat a beaver

"Lol the truth is the majority of single men would have sex with just about anyone if they were given the chance especially on here the problem been that the same majority wont admit it.

Its a free country and everyone is entitled to an opinion as is their right, conversely people are allowed to agree / disagree with the aforementioned opinion. In this instance I will disagree with the opinion, either that or I must be in the minority that wont shag anything"

or more likely just another that wont admit it lol.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

with respect the guy is wrong, he may be 'speaking for himself'...

some not all guys would fuck the crack of dawn if it had hair around it..

others wont, and may be very selective..

most will be somewhere within the spectrum'..

Picky here (mr)

By *r ManxMan  over a year ago

NeverWhere

I have friends who say " any hole is a goal " but personaly I prefer quality to quantity which is probably why I am still single

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

Utter rubbish! I and many other guys have our likes and dislikes and I have to say if I do not find the woman attractive my old boy will not respond...

just picked up on this one..

Not going to bother reading all replies so far; but simple answer from me is...

No i am dead fussy who i put my willy into and its persaonilty first - followed by looks and smile - followed by hygine ...all have to tick box for me

Does that make me shallow and to fussy...i couldnt give a toss. that just me

By *edonism44Man  over a year ago

oldham

"Utter rubbish! I and many other guys have our likes and dislikes and I have to say if I do not find the woman attractive my old boy will not respond... "

I agree, unless there is a physical attraction and mental attraction, I can't just perform ..... We are not able to perform at the drop of a hat there has to be chemistry of some sort

By *awkeye and HotlipsCouple  over a year ago

Takeley

What's the saying?" Women are looking for Miss right, men are looking for Miss right now!" ( Robin Williams ). There may be a grain of truth when if you took a poll of the site. There will be someone out there who matches your particular needs....that said, for me as a man ( and I will speak for my partner too, as she agrees ), make us laugh and like you, you will get our attention, we will throw in an element of shallowness when we say we have to fancy you! Be tedious and don't and we switch off very quickly!

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

"This whole conversation started with this guy because he came across a profile of a woman, the profile clearly states numerous times need a large wallet for her to find you appealing enough to meet.

Well I'm proud to say I've never asked for a guys bank balance as a condition of meeting them "

I see profiles asking for or hinting that some kind of payment may be wanted... 'Sugar daddy wanted' etc. I resist the urge to report them but I do feel that this site should not be about that. In any case if I wanted a prostitute I'd find one!

It may be news to some of you ladies but many of us men (single or otherwise) do have some standards and self respect.

"with respect the guy is wrong, he may be 'speaking for himself'...

most will be somewhere within the spectrum'.. "

No he's not speaking for himself, his words were definately "all guys", I think, just because he would shag anything with a pulse, and pay for it, he's delusional in thinking all guys are the same.

From responses on here, would say most guys would agree they don't shag everything that moves, and to me that's a good thing

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

No he's not speaking for himself, his words were definately "all guys", I think, just because he would shag anything with a pulse, and pay for it, he's delusional in thinking all guys are the same.

From responses on here, would say most guys would agree they don't shag everything that moves, and to me that's a good thing"

agree with it being a good thing, he needs to be pointed in the direction of the thread..

delusional indeed...

From responses on here, would say most guys would agree they don't shag everything that moves, and to me that's a good thing"

I personally only have sex with people I connect with. I never have sex on a first meet as there needs to be a spark and if there's not I wouldn't entertain a sexual encounter. No point sexsgiuld be about desire not about just cumming. If I want to cum I just have a wank to some black and white pics

By *ngel Devil69Couple  over a year ago

Manilva

I think I am more picky than the mrs. So to assume that all men would shag anything, is totally wrong

I wouldn't shag just anyone as I have standards...I have been selective in those I have met and would meet some again...

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

I've got standards, they might not be very high, but I wont play with anyone, no way

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

"I think I am more picky than the mrs. So to assume that all men would shag anything, is totally wrong "

same here mate

While there are men out there that will shag anything with a pulse(and i have friends who are like this) i am one of those who you might call picky.

For me there has to be some attraction(maybe i'm a bit shallow?) and also chemistry before we get into bed. I have been in clubs and had the opportunity to play with ladies i did not find attractive for various reasons and although i was horny i did not play just for the sake of it.

On my last club visit 2 weeks ago i had sex with 5 women who were all great(personalitys and looks) and i was so tired it took me 3 days to get my energy back but it was definitly my highlight of the year by a mile.

Talk about livin the dream

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am very picky in who I meet... After all would you let just anyone shove their wotsits in your wotsits...

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I think however you word an answer to this question someone will twist it into a 'dirty fecker' type slur against your sexual habits. Lets put it this way...

I wouldn't have sex with anyone I didn't want to because wanting it is half the attraction to doing it. I'd expect no less from the other person. You can leave all the other qualifiers for discussion and arguments on a Thursday, but for me that key has got to be in the ignition first and foremost. Beyond that anything is possible.

Wolf

Not so much about looks, more how we get along with the ladies we meet

X

I wouldn't define myself as picky as I have wide range of looks that I find attractive, but I certainly don't find ALL women attractive and if I don't find someone attractive I don't play with them.

I'm very picky when it comes to guys for one-to-one playing which is why I hardly ever do this. The guy has to have great body, the 'right' sort of face, and the 'right' sort of personality.

However my standards for guys are far lower in a threesome situation as, as long as I am attracted to his lady, I will be turned on anyway.

He can speak for himself, but iam fussy about who i have sexual relations with. Its not notches on the bedpost that counts

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

There you go then there is the answer by unanimous decision. He was wrong. The answer is completely the opposite

Iam quite fussy, its got to have a pulse

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"He can speak for himself, but iam fussy about who i have sexual relations with. Its not notches on the bedpost that counts "

Ahhh crap

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and it goes with out saying, this applies in dark rooms too.....

I know guys that would shag a barbers floor...but wouldn't admit it.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Depends on how many pints I've had

Had a recent meet and as soon as I saw her I thought not a chance this is going any further. She looked haggard and told me I was the first to ever turn her down.

"I know guys that would shag a barbers floor...but wouldn't admit it."

yep this been the case with alot of men.

I have a mate who's motto is "you've got to have the bad ones to appreciate the good ones..." very juvenile! When I was 18/19, I would have shagged anything! Now I am very fussy and have stupid standards. I would hate to sleep with somebody I didn't find attractive, the self loathing is too much.

Having said that... I do believe there are a high percentage of men who do not care about personality or looks but then I would a lot of women are the same!!! Not on here though, this sausage fest gives women of any look or personality a lot of power to sleep with men above their "station" (excuse the rudeness)

» Add a new message to this topic