FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Am I wrong?

Am I wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My partner of 3 yrs has been working a stressful job which meant staying hotels mon-thurs.

he had sex with another lady from here about 18 months ago & I found out - forgave him but said I needed to know if he did it again ( I offered but he did not want open relationship)

He had sex with an old swing friend about six weeks ago which he told me about.

I have just discovered he has been having sex regularly with another woman and have ended our relationship. Clearly being in a swinging relationship & giving him freedom to do as he pleases isn't enough - why do people feel the need to lie & cheat?

Heartbroken.com

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My partner of 3 yrs has been working a stressful job which meant staying hotels mon-thurs.

he had sex with another lady from here about 18 months ago & I found out - forgave him but said I needed to know if he did it again ( I offered but he did not want open relationship)

He had sex with an old swing friend about six weeks ago which he told me about.

I have just discovered he has been having sex regularly with another woman and have ended our relationship. Clearly being in a swinging relationship & giving him freedom to do as he pleases isn't enough - why do people feel the need to lie & cheat?

Heartbroken.com"

I feel your pain.. Same happened to me..

im so sorry you have this happen to you.

in my experience a relationship means you are together. if you wish to swing together then that is something you both agree on and hopefully enjoy.

but if someone starts shagging around or seeing others then tell you about it i think thats sort of rubbing your face in it and cheating.

i had it done to me and its not nice. i loved the woman and i thought we had a serious realtionship but she decided to seek enjoyment from others so i walked away.

i was left with no option in my book because i began to question myself and started thinking that i wasnt pleasing her so she decided to do this.

she even told me her plans and i didnt have a say so i walked without arguement.

sometimes you can only walk away. i feel for you but from where i stand its cheating.

good luck and take care x

Thank you - I didn't want him to go off sleeping with others if I wasn't involved but, after the first time told him if he did, he had to tell me. Not because I am a jealous person or anything - just truthful.

Think that's what is hurting the most right now - I'd hung up my single profile but will now have to get some new pics and update it!!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Not sure if you have posted from both profiles but maybe update one and close the couples one.

Maybe a bit public using the couple one as people now know who.

All the best to you x

By *MOOTH AND ROUGHCouple  over a year ago

tamworth

"Not sure if you have posted from both profiles but maybe update one and close the couples one.

Maybe a bit public using the couple one as people now know who.

All the best to you x"

we thought why two profiles

By *ittle Minx 73Woman  over a year ago

South Suffolk

You're not wrong at all honey.

Even if you have a joint profile and swing together, the moment someone does something you have no prior knowledge of, it's cheating, simple as that, it's no longer swinging, whatever they choose to call it. x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys - we no longer have a joint profile.... Shame as I have enjoyed the people we've met together through fab

Lesson learned I guess - pick myself up, get on with life....

Will be looking forward to the future and hoping one day I feel better about it all!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

We all have different ways of coping with hurt etc, but personally, as you're both members on this site, I don't think this public outting is the way I'd choose to go.

That said...

In my experience, those that seek others outside of a relationship need that "thrill". Being "allowed" to have other partners doesn't provide that buzz they need...unfortunately.

Similar happened to me, met a guy he asked that our relationship be exclusive, he asked that we both remove our profiles and be monogamous, I agreed and did so.

Then discovered he had never left the site and was still meeting with another woman.

End of relationship.

I don't mind swinging in a relationship as long as both agree to it, otherwise it's just cheating.

Not only is the sense of being cheated on hurtful but I felt an absolute fool for believing and trusting him, think that stung more!

» Add a new message to this topic