FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Greedy girl events

Greedy girl events

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In the Chichester or Portsmouth area?

Never once been to a club but heard these would be more beneficial for me as a single male.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not aware of any but they’re ideal for the single male on here that would like to get their cock wet, you’ll likely have to pay for most though, either club entry fee or contribution to room cost if it’s a private event.

I hope you find what you’re looking for

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you. If anyone knows of any such greedy girl event near or close to Chichester or Portsmouth way please message me

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"Not aware of any but they’re ideal for the single male on here that would like to get their cock wet, you’ll likely have to pay for most though, either club entry fee or contribution to room cost if it’s a private event.

I hope you find what you’re looking for "

Or even those who aren't simply interested in getting their cock wet but are genuinely turned on by participating in something like this.

There's enough women on here running men down for expressing their sexual preferences and dismissing them as just wanting to get their dicks wet without us guys riding in on our white chargers and doing the same ...

I'm quite sure there are some guys who are like this but it would be nice to read through just one thread where a man asks about something he would like to try without members of both sexes using it as an opportunity to bash men in general.

Mr

"Not aware of any but they’re ideal for the single male on here that would like to get their cock wet, you’ll likely have to pay for most though, either club entry fee or contribution to room cost if it’s a private event.

I hope you find what you’re looking for

Or even those who aren't simply interested in getting their cock wet but are genuinely turned on by participating in something like this.

There's enough women on here running men down for expressing their sexual preferences and dismissing them as just wanting to get their dicks wet without us guys riding in on our white chargers and doing the same ...

I'm quite sure there are some guys who are like this but it would be nice to read through just one thread where a man asks about something he would like to try without members of both sexes using it as an opportunity to bash men in general.

Mr"

I think you’ve misread / misunderstood my post tbf,

(1) it was reinforcing what he’d heard, that it was a good way to have sex as a single man on here (maybe you’ve read the “get dick wet” negatively, if you have then I can’t help how you interpret my words but I will take more care next time

(2) my experience of such events is that there is a fee. I have also attended an event like this in the past so I am casting no judgement

And (3) the thread was falling down the pages unanswered so I wanted to bump it back to the top to get fresh traction for a new audience

But hey, what do I know about my intentions?

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Fair enough, if there was nothing unkind meant by the expression 'single men who want to get their cock wet' then I apologise.

For what is worth I really don't think this the most positive way to describe someone and if as you say it wasn't hostile it suggests to me at best a subconscious judgement of the behavoir of others but perhaps as you say that is just me misreading it.

Mr

"Fair enough, if there was nothing unkind meant by the expression 'single men who want to get their cock wet' then I apologise.

For what is worth I really don't think this the most positive way to describe someone and if as you say it wasn't hostile it suggests to me at best a subconscious judgement of the behavoir of others but perhaps as you say that is just me misreading it.

Mr"

The language I use is sometimes a bit glib but it wasn’t ill intentioned although I can see it could be interpreted that way

Anyway, all clear now so we’re all good, and I appreciate that you were gracious enough to come back, many wouldn’t

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

So where can I get my dick wet?

By *eamworkboyMan  over a year ago

Irvine

"So where can I get my dick wet?"

A greedy girl event

"So where can I get my dick wet?