FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > memories

memories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive got a 4yr lab staffy cross that i got from dogs trust in glasgow. I have been brought up around dogs but he is the first dog that is truly mine and i want to cherish this so ive been taking pictures of him to put into an album so when he isnt here i have all the pictures to remember him by. While telling my friend while we were on the bus about this, a man told me rudely told me to get a grip as "its only a dog". I didnt know where to look as i was really hurt. My dog is my best friend and i love him to bits. My question is do people think its daft that i want to make an album of memories of him?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Good grief what a sad man he was. I've got pics of all my cats, from the first to the latest.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ive got a 4yr lab staffy cross that i got from dogs trust in glasgow. I have been brought up around dogs but he is the first dog that is truly mine and i want to cherish this so ive been taking pictures of him to put into an album so when he isnt here i have all the pictures to remember him by. While telling my friend while we were on the bus about this, a man told me rudely told me to get a grip as "its only a dog". I didnt know where to look as i was really hurt. My dog is my best friend and i love him to bits. My question is do people think its daft that i want to make an album of memories of him? "
not at all, for some people their pets are their children and are cherished just as much... xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Sounds a sad person, my cat is my baby, id be so lost without her. You have your memories

Thats cute, take no notice hes a prat. Our little dog is.part of the family. When wr had to have gorddie dog put to sleep last november, my son un hubby had his portrait tattooed on them.

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

Imagine shutting both your dog and the rude guy in separate car boots. When you open the boot who is most pleased to see you?? Simples

Think I would have told the guy to jog the fcuk on

there are some people that are just cunts....especially when its none of his business in the first place.

shoulda told him ur also making an album of tossbags, does he wanna be in it lol

"there are some people that are just cunts....especially when its none of his business in the first place.

shoulda told him ur also making an album of tossbags, does he wanna be in it lol"

Haha that would of been a polaroid moment for sure

"Thats cute, take no notice hes a prat. Our little dog is.part of the family. When wr had to have gorddie dog put to sleep last november, my son un hubby had his portrait tattooed on them. "

I want to get nacho's face tattooed over my heart after hes gone so hes always beside me 3

People think I am bonkers to be so attached to my car, which has her own website featuring her friends and fans etc.

Don't care, won't care.

As for my pets, they are my children substitute and I have loads of pics of them.

"People think I am bonkers to be so attached to my car, which has her own website featuring her friends and fans etc.

Don't care, won't care.

As for my pets, they are my children substitute and I have loads of pics of them.

"

My family think its a great idea as they are just as attached to him as i am

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

ive three girls two dogs its like ive 5 kids and love them all the same

my cats sitting beside me and she says "Its only a fucking dog ffs, getta grip!"

By *thyorksCouple  over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

We're the same with our 10.5 year old Springer, took photo's of him from being a pup even took him abroad for the last 5yrs to Spain for 3 months at a time.

He's as much a part of our familey as our kids are, but cheaper to look after

i had a few pictures of my long haired minature sausage dog who died a couple of years ago, i miss her lots and i sent a photo of her to be enlarged and bought a nice white photo frame.

i am taking lots of photos of my tiny jack russel because she is very precious to me as i didnt think we would be getting another dog, but we missed not having one so much.

Some people have a very different view of dogs (and cats) and how they should be treated, hence why Dogs Trust and the like exist in the first place.

Having a dog is a responsibility - sadly that is something a great deal of people forget.

I am soppy sod where dogs are concerned, I love 'em all no matter how big, how small, how timid, how nasty, how beautifu;, how scruffy they are but it has taken me 8/9 years to actually get round to having one as thankfully I was able to see the commitment required beyond the fun stuff.

Oh, and good on you for opting for a rescue dog.

I did the same - he has issues and is a challenge at times, but what he gets, he gives back 10 times over.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Ive got a 4yr lab staffy cross that i got from dogs trust in glasgow. I have been brought up around dogs but he is the first dog that is truly mine and i want to cherish this so ive been taking pictures of him to put into an album so when he isnt here i have all the pictures to remember him by. While telling my friend while we were on the bus about this, a man told me rudely told me to get a grip as "its only a dog". I didnt know where to look as i was really hurt. My dog is my best friend and i love him to bits. My question is do people think its daft that i want to make an album of memories of him? "

I would of fucking chinned him the prick.

I lost my inheritance, the house, the furniture the fucking lot, even the dog I bought my lil un for her birthday.

I miss Rizla like mad, she was a lush Staff, full pedigree with papers, the Ex, gave her away as when I was kicked out, I couldnt find a rental place happy with a dog.

Omg what a bitch! Me and my ex were going to get a dog together, i was to pay for the pup but he would take it when we split. He got told to away and run up my ribs

"Some people have a very different view of dogs (and cats) and how they should be treated, hence why Dogs Trust and the like exist in the first place.

Having a dog is a responsibility - sadly that is something a great deal of people forget.

I am soppy sod where dogs are concerned, I love 'em all no matter how big, how small, how timid, how nasty, how beautifu;, how scruffy they are but it has taken me 8/9 years to actually get round to having one as thankfully I was able to see the commitment required beyond the fun stuff.

Oh, and good on you for opting for a rescue dog.

I did the same - he has issues and is a challenge at times, but what he gets, he gives back 10 times over.

"

My nacho is amazing. He can open my doors, brings me the post from the postman, when hes hungry/thirsty he brings his bowls and if i dont talk to him he smacks me with his paws lol

"my cats sitting beside me and she says "Its only a fucking dog ffs, getta grip!""

Ohhh you said the C word thats naughty haha

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Is he a friend, relative, on your Christmas card list? No? Then don't worry a jot about his opinion.

If he is one of them then tell him it is none of his business, and, whilst entitled to his opinion, he is not entitled to upset you with it either. Then worry not a jot about it.

» Add a new message to this topic