FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Failsafe face pic

Failsafe face pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I get increasingly annoyed with patrons of this site, asking to share face pics and then not sending one upon receipt of mine. I find it disrespectful and rude, sure no one has to share a face pic, however if you request someone's face and they send it, you should reciprocate... even if you don't much like the look, can always say "here is me, but I'm sorry I'm not feeling it" or something.

What about a feature whereby one person sends a face pic, but to reveal it you have to send one in return, in doing so you both get a face pic revealed at the same time.

Maybe I just take the whole reveal of faces too seriously, but I feel it is quite a thing to do for being on a site such this.

Am I being... insert you own descriptors at your pleasure... ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I predict much humour in the “that’s not a face that’s an arse” department. How about if they weren’t for you, a pity wank over what you could have won won’t help.

It is rude i didny read the rest tho

"I predict much humour in the “that’s not a face that’s an arse” department. How about if they weren’t for you, a pity wank over what you could have won won’t help."

I feel its more a etiquette type of thing.

"I predict much humour in the “that’s not a face that’s an arse” department. How about if they weren’t for you, a pity wank over what you could have won won’t help.

I feel its more a etiquette type of thing. "

Sure, it’s low manners at best, but you’ll never fix it, so just accept you dodged a bullet personality wise as well as via attraction

"I predict much humour in the “that’s not a face that’s an arse” department. How about if they weren’t for you, a pity wank over what you could have won won’t help.

I feel its more a etiquette type of thing.

Sure, it’s low manners at best, but you’ll never fix it, so just accept you dodged a bullet personality wise as well as via attraction"

Actually really good point, didn't think of that angle.

I don’t see it as a problem. I’ll send a pic, if they don’t fancy me, no dramas, and no need to send me a pic in return. I don’t see this as a swap shop for photo’s.

"I don’t see it as a problem. I’ll send a pic, if they don’t fancy me, no dramas, and no need to send me a pic in return. I don’t see this as a swap shop for photo’s. "

A body is a body, and limbs are limbs. Your face though is something more, especially these days. I feel its putting something on the line and so should be treated so. Perhaps though I am thinking too much on it.

"I don’t see it as a problem. I’ll send a pic, if they don’t fancy me, no dramas, and no need to send me a pic in return. I don’t see this as a swap shop for photo’s.

A body is a body, and limbs are limbs. Your face though is something more, especially these days. I feel its putting something on the line and so should be treated so. Perhaps though I am thinking too much on it."

Maybe, maybe not.

It’s only my opinion and you can disagree with it you wish.

I just don’t see the need for reciprocation if there’s no attraction there.

By *romagefraisWoman  over a year ago

Sunderland

The reason people don't have a face pic is to remain anonymous, why would they then send one to everyone who sends one to them even if they're not interested? Thus taking away the anonymity and the whole point of not having one. If you want to send them that's your choice, but you can't expect one back in return all the time.

It’s why I very rarely participate in Face Pic Fridays.

It always used to seem to be loads of women saying things like “I’m in, send me your faces” - of course the men do in their droves (obvs) and only a handful would ever send back.

Whilst I appreciate there’s no obligation to, it always seemed to me to be against the *spirit* of the thread to say you’re in and to ask for faces .. and then not reciprocate.

So in the end I used to say I’d send mine in return for any I received .. that seemed to work better for me back in the day!

Unless in changed since I returned mind… I’m talking what it was like when I was here on an old profile 3 years ago!

I guess it’s the same principle you’re talking about. If they have ASKED you to provide a face pic during an ongoing convo, it only seems fair to reciprocate.

However, If you’ve sent it to them proactively or unsolicited then I think there shouldn’t be an obligation for them to return a pic. That’s a risk you take sending unsolicited messages / pics imho

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I don’t see it as a problem. I’ll send a pic, if they don’t fancy me, no dramas, and no need to send me a pic in return. I don’t see this as a swap shop for photo’s.

A body is a body, and limbs are limbs. Your face though is something more, especially these days. I feel its putting something on the line and so should be treated so. Perhaps though I am thinking too much on it.

Maybe, maybe not.

It’s only my opinion and you can disagree with it you wish.

I just don’t see the need for reciprocation if there’s no attraction there. "

This.

You make your own judgement call on whether to send one with an opening message or if you send one with a reply to a message received.

If someone send one and there's no interest/attraction then what's the point in sending one back?

Fab isn't a place where you're obliged to do anything. It's no different to not replying to messages recieved, or deciding to block someone so they don't appear in future searches or send you additional messages.

If you expect someone to send you a photo when they're not interested in any future contact then I think you're being wildly optimistic.

A

» Add a new message to this topic