FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Strange things seen on Pics

Strange things seen on Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasureman123 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Just chatting to someone and in recent pics taken they have teddy bears on their bed at over 40 yrs of age, It's put me off meeting them if honest now. Made me think whats the strangest things seen in peoples pics? and did it put you off meeting them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heNerdyFembyWoman  over a year ago

Eastbourne (she/they)

What in the world is possibly wrong with having soft toys, at any age?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Following this thread…can’t wait to read what people have noticed lol

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I don’t think that’s strange. I have teddies on my bed! And I’m not ashamed to admit it

By *valanche1001Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Discarded plates of food and other such detritus in the background, I mean really I know I’m perving your tits and all but tidy up for goodness sake

Manchester

"What in the world is possibly wrong with having soft toys, at any age?"

nothing wrong, but doesn't look great when your pulling a pose next too them on your pics trying to look sexy

Oh c'mon, I still have my Tony the Tiger dude rocking around (although tbf it's probably time he started contributing to rent). He can be the cameraman if i ever get lucky lol

Paradise, Herts

"What in the world is possibly wrong with having soft toys, at any age?

nothing wrong, but doesn't look great when your pulling a pose next too them on your pics trying to look sexy "

Ah fair enough. I wouldn’t have them in my pics on here.

Manchester

"I don’t think that’s strange. I have teddies on my bed! And I’m not ashamed to admit it "

Thats fine but can't see any in your pics now, maybe take some with them in your background and see what type of bloke it attracts

Paradise, Herts

To answer the question. Any untidy background would put me off. Toilets, dirty finger nails, other people on single profile pics. I could go on and on!

Paradise, Herts

"I don’t think that’s strange. I have teddies on my bed! And I’m not ashamed to admit it

Thats fine but can't see any in your pics now, maybe take some with them in your background and see what type of bloke it attracts "

Nah I’m good

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

"Just chatting to someone and in recent pics taken they have teddy bears on their bed at over 40 yrs of age, It's put me off meeting them if honest now. Made me think whats the strangest things seen in peoples pics? and did it put you off meeting them?"
let’s hope she’s not looking at this post op

Manchester

"To answer the question. Any untidy background would put me off. Toilets, dirty finger nails, other people on single profile pics. I could go on and on!"

I always enjoy the babies toys in the background or the leather/ plastic ripped leather sofa

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Rather see teddy bears than when you see kids toys discarded about the place but who am I to judge

Manchester

"Just chatting to someone and in recent pics taken they have teddy bears on their bed at over 40 yrs of age, It's put me off meeting them if honest now. Made me think whats the strangest things seen in peoples pics? and did it put you off meeting them? let’s hope she’s not looking at this post op "

I told them its put me off meeting them, polietly of course

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

Check out Nora's 30th February 2019 photograph. She's got a vintage Steiff™ bear in there. It's given me a steiff'y!

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

A teddy bear sat in a chair is visible in one of my photos - taken in the bedroom of the wife who I'm pictured with...

....but it's a decorative object on the bedside cabinet that a few people have commented on...

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Just chatting to someone and in recent pics taken they have teddy bears on their bed at over 40 yrs of age, It's put me off meeting them if honest now. Made me think whats the strangest things seen in peoples pics? and did it put you off meeting them?"

That's a very odd thing not to like someone for.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

If it's a single guy... Womens toiletries/clothes, socks and pants on the floor, plates of food in the bedroom, if it looks like their stood in their mums kitchen....

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

Not on here but on tinder I’ve seen people posing by a graveside holding a child.

Things that put me off.

1.Dirty room in the background.

2.Photos taken looking into a filthy mirror.

3.Photos taken in a children's bedroom

That's just 3 of the things that turn me off.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"I don’t think that’s strange. I have teddies on my bed! And I’m not ashamed to admit it

Thats fine but can't see any in your pics now, maybe take some with them in your background and see what type of bloke it attracts "

What type of bloke it attracts?

Can you clarify what you mean?

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"I don’t think that’s strange. I have teddies on my bed! And I’m not ashamed to admit it "
I have a spare room full of teddies ..

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

I never really understand a picture, usually close up, of just a tattoo. Especially if it's says " Darren 4 Karen 4ever"

» Add a new message to this topic