FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > To smoke or not to smoke

To smoke or not to smoke

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've noticed alot of profiles say won't meet smokers, as a smoker myself I can respect that, but it somehow almost always seems to be the women I'm attracted to lol. So where are the pro smokers at? Let's find eachother haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

Smokers who won't meet smokers is quite common

"Smokers who won't meet smokers is quite common "

That's a fair point, obviously smoking in itself isn't a pass to jump into bed lol, just curious to find others who do smoke as when I see 'won't meet smokers' I go looking elsewhere cuz I respect that that's their choice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't meet smokers as the smell is terrible. Even on a freshly showered person. I can still smell it

Smoking kill but your an adult and I don't telling adults what to do unless they're a cuck

By *ohnandJulieCouple  over a year ago

"I've noticed alot of profiles say won't meet smokers, as a smoker myself I can respect that, but it somehow almost always seems to be the women I'm attracted to lol. So where are the pro smokers at? Let's find eachother haha "

Finding people who will meet smokers will get harder and harder.

If you really want to meet people, why not consider stopping smoking??

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I've noticed alot of profiles say won't meet smokers, as a smoker myself I can respect that, but it somehow almost always seems to be the women I'm attracted to lol. So where are the pro smokers at? Let's find eachother haha "

They say they won’t meet smokers but still message and wonder why I don’t reply .

Or they all of a sudden didn’t realise they had that on there

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I've stopped looking. Although I am considering quitting again, for financial reasons

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Isn't "smoker" a search criterion?

I have been a smoker for

45 years

And yes decided suddenly just to quit

Can’t go cold Turkey as will probably start again

So vaping at the moment then reduce nicotine month by month till eventually not smoking probably take years for my lungs to clear

So day five still not had cig

As someone who smoked I don't regret giving up, even though it automatically makes me less cool and rebellious.

Paradise, Herts

"I have been a smoker for

45 years

So vaping at the moment then reduce nicotine month by month till eventually not smoking probably take years for my lungs to clear

"

Well done. That’s brilliant. I could probably put non smoker now. I smoke so little nobody would smell it anyway. But if I want one I have one so I keep it on.

Where theres smoke theres fire so guess im hotter than the sun

45 years

Well done. That’s brilliant. I could probably put non smoker now. I smoke so little nobody would smell it anyway. But if I want one I have one so I keep it on. "

Thank you Nora

I will still meet a smoker just because I am quitting does not mean I won’t meet a smoker I would never be one of those who gives up smoking and vehemently abuses smokers

Take me a while but I will get there eventually want to be alive to see my grandchildren grow up

Paradise, Herts

45 years

Well done. That’s brilliant. I could probably put non smoker now. I smoke so little nobody would smell it anyway. But if I want one I have one so I keep it on.

Thank you Nora

I will still meet a smoker just because I am quitting does not mean I won’t meet a smoker I would never be one of those who gives up smoking and vehemently abuses smokers

Take me a while but I will get there eventually want to be alive to see my grandchildren grow up "

I really hope you stick with it. It’s not easy! Vaping does really help though I find x

45 years

Thank you Nora

Take me a while but I will get there eventually want to be alive to see my grandchildren grow up

I really hope you stick with it. It’s not easy! Vaping does really help though I find x"

Yes vaping does help when tried to give up before did patches and vape pens didn’t work so got proper vape now aegis L200 couple of spare coils and batteries think the worst thing is when driving took me two years to master lighting a fag while driving lol

Determined to do it this time though !

Remember going in to shop while in care home ten no 6 please lol oh have things changed 8p payed for them now look

Have wonderful evening

"I've noticed alot of profiles say won't meet smokers, as a smoker myself I can respect that, but it somehow almost always seems to be the women I'm attracted to lol. So where are the pro smokers at? Let's find eachother haha

Finding people who will meet smokers will get harder and harder.

If you really want to meet people, why not consider stopping smoking??"

I've tried quite a few times, I do find it helps with my mental health and stress, so kinda given up on the quitting idea, at least for now

» Add a new message to this topic