FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who like, or want to play with tradesmen

Who like, or want to play with tradesmen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had my customer hand go up my shorts the other day while I was up a ladder telling me I should take a break. It was One of the best breaks I’ve had for ages. Anyone else done anything like this or happened to them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Lucky you!

Thanks

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

And then you woke up?

I was there for three days on the same job so built up a good relationship

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Yes it has happened in past x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nah. If I'm paying an hourly rate I want the work done. I get sex off the clock.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

They're never usually cute enough.

Plus they're just their to do their job, without being harassed. I'm quite sure you wouldn't want every client touching you up.

"Nah. If I'm paying an hourly rate I want the work done. I get sex off the clock. "

Best sex is always free

[Removed by poster at 24/06/22 10:33:42]

"They're never usually cute enough.

Plus they're just their to do their job, without being harassed. I'm quite sure you wouldn't want every client touching you up."

If they look like you please do

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Plus they're just their to do their job, without being harassed. I'm quite sure you wouldn't want every client touching you up.

If they look like you please do"

Ugh

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

My ex husband had an affair with a woman who lived on the estate he was decorating for a council.

He was there a long time and thought he might have fathered her baby.

He also had a posh woman (his description) squat at the top of the stairs, showing her bare pussy, while he was at the bottom chatting to her about the work he was doing.

When he worked door door as an 18/19 year old he said housewives or their daughters would flirt with him.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Plus they're just their to do their job, without being harassed. I'm quite sure you wouldn't want every client touching you up."

I had a boiler engineer come to me who was super sexy. If I were that way inclined I might have shown a little cleavage.

Instead, I wrapped my cardi around me tightly and sat in my little corner drinking tea.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"My ex husband had an affair with a woman who lived on the estate he was decorating for a council.

He was there a long time and thought he might have fathered her baby.

He also had a posh woman (his description) squat at the top of the stairs, showing her bare pussy, while he was at the bottom chatting to her about the work he was doing.

When he worked door door as an 18/19 year old he said housewives or their daughters would flirt with him.

"

What a guy

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm always friendly but cool with tradesmen if I'm alone in the house with them and keep out of their way.

"I'm always friendly but cool with tradesmen if I'm alone in the house with them and keep out of their way. "

Best way sometimes

"I'm always friendly but cool with tradesmen if I'm alone in the house with them and keep out of their way. "

I thing I never do is come onto a customer doesn’t matter how pretty or sexy she is. She should feel safe in her own house at all time.

But if she wants to flirt is always welcome

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I like fit tradies around and always open to action. A few visits for quotes can be a good way to start things off

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

There have been loads of times I’ve been working and I’ve gotten that vibe. You know where the conversation is too good, there’s definitely some flirting, and she seems to be hanging around me a lot

And I always do the same thing

I get on with my job.

It’s very easy to read signals wrong. What would only be an awkward interaction at the pub can turn into my job being lost.

It’s really not worth it to me. There’s billions of women out there. I can fuck any of them without putting my ability to learn a living on the line. It’s just not for me

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

"I had my customer hand go up my shorts the other day while I was up a ladder telling me I should take a break. It was One of the best breaks I’ve had for ages. Anyone else done anything like this or happened to them"

Well if u were wearing the shorts in yr pics, are u surprised . That's just asking for trouble

"I had my customer hand go up my shorts the other day while I was up a ladder telling me I should take a break. It was One of the best breaks I’ve had for ages. Anyone else done anything like this or happened to them

Well if u were wearing the shorts in yr pics, are u surprised . That's just asking for trouble "

You got a point

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Why people would risk putting their livelihood and reputation on the line baffles me. It might all be fun and games at the time but who knows if regrets kick in later and you find the police knocking on your door.

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

"I had my customer hand go up my shorts the other day while I was up a ladder telling me I should take a break. It was One of the best breaks I’ve had for ages. Anyone else done anything like this or happened to them

Well if u were wearing the shorts in yr pics, are u surprised . That's just asking for trouble

You got a point "

A nice view tho

"Why people would risk putting their livelihood and reputation on the line baffles me. It might all be fun and games at the time but who knows if regrets kick in later and you find the police knocking on your door."

Like I said before I will never make a move on the customer and she always has to feel safe in her house. I’ve got customers I have done loads of work for built-up good relationships with who likes to flirt. For anything to happen they need to make the first move

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Why people would risk putting their livelihood and reputation on the line baffles me. It might all be fun and games at the time but who knows if regrets kick in later and you find the police knocking on your door.

Like I said before I will never make a move on the customer and she always has to feel safe in her house. I’ve got customers I have done loads of work for built-up good relationships with who likes to flirt. For anything to happen they need to make the first move

"

Still room for them to have regrets later. Play with fire and one day you will get burnt....brave man

By *lynJMan  over a year ago

Morden

Where are the tradeswomen? That's what I would like to know.

» Add a new message to this topic