FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hey all....want to know...slow intense build up and pre meet chat....or must touch them!!

Hey all....want to know...slow intense build up and pre meet chat....or must touch them!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a sucker (pardon the pun) for a build up, fantasy sharing, tease, build the tension, but some are all about NSA spontaneity

Which are you!?

Why!?

And best you've experienced of either!

Share those tales!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *romagefraisWoman  over a year ago

Sunderland

NSA spontaneity for me. I don't want to waste time chatting with someone only to meet and find I don't fancy them in person. I also find a lot of people who want to message a lot first have no intention of ever meeting up. I just want to meet, fuck, then get to know a bit more about them if I'm still interested after

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm a sucker (pardon the pun) for a build up, fantasy sharing, tease, build the tension, but some are all about NSA spontaneity

Which are you!?

Why!?

And best you've experienced of either!

Share those tales!"

Some people want to chat for weeks and then they are never available to meet. Plus, when I do meet people, its more likely not to be a match than it is a match. That feels like a lot of wasted time.

I suggest a zoom call straight away. Some people quickly out themselves as not really able to meet ("how about we have a zoom call on the 23rd of August between 4.13pm and 4.57pm?"), or just find endless reasons not to. The people who do turn up for a zoom call, I have a good long chat with and if everyones happy then we progress to an in person meet pretty quick. At this point, there is still no certainty that they arent gonna get cold feet when meeting in person, so I dont get too invested or want to spend loads of time texting back and forth.

The slow teasing approach would feel like a waste of time for me seeing as most people arent gonna be people I will play with!

Fay x

By *anilla switchWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

Even the words ‘slow, tense build up’ have my twang a twinging

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

As long as it's not too slow... I like a little bit of build up. But not weeks/months. I'd just lose interest.

» Add a new message to this topic