FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dieting: What is your favourite meal of the day? All of them.

Dieting: What is your favourite meal of the day? All of them.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagTonight OP   Man  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I watched a fun video from coach greg, here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZXba7JHmKE

He was commenting on what a bodybuilder named derek lunsford typically ate during his diet and greg was abit surprised when derek replied to his video guy who asked him, what is your favourite meal of the day? He said all of them, greg couldnt believe it at first as typically a diet consist of chicken and rice.

So after watching this. I wonder when you are dieting, are you looking forward to all of your meals? I look forward to my meals

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle choice.

If you make your food interesting there is no reason to not enjoy it.

If you just have plain chicken, brocolli and rice and dont enjoy then that's your own fault.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

None of them anymore! x

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

In this heat my appetite is minimal, so on the occasional breaks in weather, I am snaffling whatever culinary delights I fancy

Dinner. I tend to leave more of the things I like for dinner when I have time to actually enjoy them.

But then if I have leftovers that can go into a wrap I look forward to the next day's lunch too

By *heGateKeeperMan  over a year ago

Stratford

More plates, more dates

[Removed by poster at 23/06/22 11:43:22]

"It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle choice.

If you just have plain chicken, brocolli and rice and dont enjoy then that's your own fault. "

You are right there, it is a lifestyle choice and its about making the food yes, tasty too

"None of them anymore! x"
Yes, that can also happen x.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I absolutely abhor mealtimes now as I am supposed to be following a low FODMAP diet and I can't eat foods high in fat.

So, I hate all mealtimes.

By *his_Kitty_ScratchesWoman  over a year ago

WSM

I’ve made some adjustments this week and for the first time in a long while I’m actually looking forward to all my meals, and actually feeling full after them. Wasn’t expecting that!

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Tea. It’s the one meal I’m guaranteed to have. I usually skip breakfast and lunch if in work.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Sometimes when you know you are progressing healthily, even eating bland foods which you know aren't tasty can be a positive experience as you know you are putting good nutrition into your body to fuel your objective. There was a period when I first got my nutri bullet which has since packed up, I used to make some horrific tasting smoothies but I was happy to maintain the consumption of these as I felt so healthy afterwards.

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

"I watched a fun video from coach greg, here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZXba7JHmKE

He was commenting on what a bodybuilder named derek lunsford typically ate during his diet and greg was abit surprised when derek replied to his video guy who asked him, what is your favourite meal of the day? He said all of them, greg couldnt believe it at first as typically a diet consist of chicken and rice.

So after watching this. I wonder when you are dieting, are you looking forward to all of your meals? I look forward to my meals "

I get excited about cooking and eating my next meal while I'm eating.

I’m dieting atm and i like all my meals because I make healthy tasty meals. My problem is avoiding chocolate

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"I’m dieting atm and i like all my meals because I make healthy tasty meals. My problem is avoiding chocolate "

What about 70-90% dark chocolate?

"I’m dieting atm and i like all my meals because I make healthy tasty meals. My problem is avoiding chocolate "

A healthy diet consists of having chocolate. Restricting yourself is only going to cause you to want it more

"I’m dieting atm and i like all my meals because I make healthy tasty meals. My problem is avoiding chocolate

What about 70-90% dark chocolate? "

Don’t do dark chocolate

"I’m dieting atm and i like all my meals because I make healthy tasty meals. My problem is avoiding chocolate

A healthy diet consists of having chocolate. Restricting yourself is only going to cause you to want it more "

Yeah I know it’s the fact I binge on chocolate

A healthy diet consists of having chocolate. Restricting yourself is only going to cause you to want it more "

It depends on the person.

For me, when I'm all or nothing the cravings eventually stop. It's when I have a cheat meal that it turns into cheat day, cheat weekend, cheat week... Alas sometimes social situations can make it hard to keep it all or nothing.

Also with a "balanced" approach I get too triggered by the small amount I'm allowed to have. It just sets the gears into motion because I'm not able to kill those cravings if I keep feeding them, and slowly I'll fall back into back habits, leading me to have to implement an all or nothing approach again.

Some people just aren't built for moderation.

What about 70-90% dark chocolate?

Don’t do dark chocolate "

There's certain things in life you have to learn to like if you want to be able to stick to a healthy lifestyle.

A couple of years ago I wasn't a big fan of bell peppers. Fast forward a few months into my "journey" and I was eating them raw like apples

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

"It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle choice.

If you just have plain chicken, brocolli and rice and dont enjoy then that's your own fault. "

I agree with this! I have have 3 or 4 different ideas for each meal I have and while I enjoy them all, I'd still to try and find more to break it up a bit. All healthy foods are the same, it's about how you prepare that makes the difference

By *hortarseWoman  over a year ago

Norfolk

I go with what mrmonkey said lots flavour makes meals taste good and enjoyable. So every meal for me.

A healthy diet consists of having chocolate. Restricting yourself is only going to cause you to want it more

For me, when I'm all or nothing the cravings eventually stop. It's when I have a cheat meal that it turns into cheat day, cheat weekend, cheat week... Alas sometimes social situations can make it hard to keep it all or nothing.

Also with a "balanced" approach I get too triggered by the small amount I'm allowed to have. It just sets the gears into motion because I'm not able to kill those cravings if I keep feeding them, and slowly I'll fall back into back habits, leading me to have to implement an all or nothing approach again.

Some people just aren't built for moderation. "

That’s very true; I often forget about the psychological side of dieting.

"I go with what mrmonkey said lots flavour makes meals taste good and enjoyable. So every meal for me."

A decent spice rack is worth its weight in gold

"In this heat my appetite is minimal, so on the occasional breaks in weather, I am snaffling whatever culinary delights I fancy "
That is good and yes, that can happen when it is warm too

You are right there too, it is good with some treats as well when dieting, for example on my diet. I am allocating myself 400 calories for it. I have ice cream, dark chocolate and haribos everyday

By *agicM53XMan  over a year ago

Orpington

Second breakfast

Total foodie. Always look forward to my meals. Already know what Im having for breakfast tomorrow.

"More plates, more dates "
Yes. I also like his channel, he is also fun and have good information as well

By *ilbrequin1Man  over a year ago

around

[Removed by poster at 24/06/22 09:33:03]

around

Completely agree - I am dieting and basically starve myself all day to treat myself for dinner - my appetite can manage 1 blow out a day but not 3 or 4 mini meals haha

Completely agree - I am dieting and basically starve myself all day to treat myself for dinner - my appetite can manage 1 blow out a day but not 3 or 4 mini meals haha "

This is basically OMAD just make sure to keep hydrated the rest of the day, you'll be fine.

around

Completely agree - I am dieting and basically starve myself all day to treat myself for dinner - my appetite can manage 1 blow out a day but not 3 or 4 mini meals haha

This is basically OMAD just make sure to keep hydrated the rest of the day, you'll be fine. "

Consuming too much coffee and Diet Coke alongside it haha

I cook healthy nutritious meals which I think are really tasty so I enjoy them all

"I cook healthy nutritious meals which I think are really tasty so I enjoy them all "
That is good you like them all too

» Add a new message to this topic