FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lack of interest???

Lack of interest???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello people, I wonder if anyone can help me? I've not been on a site like this before. I've been on this one for a couple of months and haven't had any interest at all. Now I'm no great catch, but I'm polite in my messages and don't start a message with "fancy a fuck?" Yet messages are just deleted. Could anyone give me any tips?

Thanks people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sadly just takes time keep with it I'm sure you will make progress, nice pics btw

Yes nice pics sometimes it just takes time, the ratio of men to women is not in your favour so just make your profile stand out from the rest. Good luck x

As the above poster said it takes time and some leg work, maybe get out and go to a social and meet people that way!

Good luck

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

have u checked to see the people u are messaging are actually wanting to meet single guys .. seems obvious i know .. but ...!!

You have good clear pics and can accomodate which are 2 big pluspoints. But a lot of people check profiles before reading the message and your profile is not doing you any favours. Your post here is longer than your profile, you need to stand out and your profile effectively says nothing.

Give up mate its a waste of time. If they want you they will find you. That's the way I look at it now. Sending nice messages gets you no where and 9 times out of ten you will be ignored . Good luck

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

Your time is coming just relax

Hang in there, it will get easier, post in the forums, keep your profile updated and add pics every so often, that way you will find people will begin to become more receptive to you.

Enjoy

"have u checked to see the people u are messaging are actually wanting to meet single guys .. seems obvious i know .. but ...!!"

What!!! You mean some don't want to meet single blokes on here, do they not know who we are

Yh I definitely only mail the woman wanting to me single guys. I see your point about the profile. I don't like waffling on about myself... Mainly because people wouldn't believe what I do and think I'm bullshitting plus doesn't it make a good conversation to get to know each other?

By *r_TrojanMan  over a year ago

In The North

Patience is key here.. Like some have said, posting in the forums and chatting are a good way to start...

Also just depends on who is willing to take the time to know you who are... But you will get there...

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

As someone above said... You need your profile to stand out from all the other people who are contacting the same people you are.

Do you think it stands out??

Oh and the "anything.....ask me" .... Well, I for one don't want to have to "ask" ... I want to get the info from the profile.

This is all very constructive guys thanks. What would a woman want to see in a profile?

In The North

Depends on the individual...

Some may want to see lots and lots of cocks while other would rather prefer that you tease them with some pics to get their imagination going...

Having a good clear, concise and friendly profile goes a long way as well..

"Yh I definitely only mail the woman wanting to me single guys. I see your point about the profile. I don't like waffling on about myself... Mainly because people wouldn't believe what I do and think I'm bullshitting plus doesn't it make a good conversation to get to know each other?"

The general consensus on here, and a common viewpoint of those that do get meets is that your profile is your shop window, your advert in which to attract interest.

A long profile is not "waffle", and who said anything about saying what you do.

Whether you take this on board or not is down to you but at the end of the day you are the one posting on here bemoaning a lack of success soo you need to change something about your approach surely?

"This is all very constructive guys thanks. What would a woman want to see in a profile? "

Either do a search as if you were a woman who was looking for a guy and have a good look at the standard of profiles that come back. It's not difficult to work out which ones appeal.... Just look at the veris (if they choose to show them)

Other than that there are some extremely good examples of single guy profiles among the regular contributors to the forums - have a look at those - specially for pic ideas.

Pork

"Some may want to see lots and lots of cocks "
Strangely enough, that's the one thing most women on here say they DON'T want to see.....

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

"This is all very constructive guys thanks. What would a woman want to see in a profile? "

oi !!!

some of us couples like to take a wee bite out of the odd single fella as well u know !!!

Patience is a virtue!!

In The North

"Some may want to see lots and lots of cocks Strangely enough, that's the one thing most women on here say they DON'T want to see.....

"

Hence the "some"... I know majority of women on here hate that...

"Some may want to see lots and lots of cocks Strangely enough, that's the one thing most women on here say they DON'T want to see.....

"

Each to their own but I love seeing cock pics alongside face ones

I must apologise. Couples are just as welcome!

"Hello people, I wonder if anyone can help me? I've not been on a site like this before. I've been on this one for a couple of months and haven't had any interest at all. Now I'm no great catch, but I'm polite in my messages and don't start a message with "fancy a fuck?" Yet messages are just deleted. Could anyone give me any tips?

Thanks people "

There is no magic formula just be your self and get to social events or parties to get yourself known. If you try too hard it don't work though.

"This is all very constructive guys thanks. What would a woman want to see in a profile?

oi !!!

some of us couples like to take a wee bite out of the odd single fella as well u know !!! "

*jumps up and down with hand waving in the air* pick me pick me

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

If you search in the forum threads there ll be lots of advice...

as a general rule of thumb,

what are you looking for,

what will you bring to the occasion,

try to give a sense of your personality,

you know you the best , how you word it will give people an insight into you,

. the three 'h's' are also required ...

honesty,

humour, and

hung like a horse*

That last one isnt true....haha.. have fun fella don t take it too seriously..

Don't give up. Perhaps attend a social events to get to know other peeps etc...

» Add a new message to this topic