FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hypospadias

Hypospadias

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dy635guy OP   Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Have any of the other guys on here had a Hypospadias repair or is mine the only Hypo cock?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Wheres the opening of your urethra located?

Lincoln

A little below the tip of the penis, just on the underside. Whether it's a reliable statistic or not, I'm led to believe it affects around one in a hundred males.

By *iromancergirl1Woman  over a year ago

bolton

My son who is 21 now has it it mainly affects the skin around the head for him and thankfully his urethra wasn’t on the underside it is in the normal place he has only ever complained about a thin stream of wee bothering him but it’s not enough for him to get surgery he says he is happy enough to leave it how it is.

Lincoln

"My son who is 21 now has it it mainly affects the skin around the head for him and thankfully his urethra wasn’t on the underside it is in the normal place he has only ever complained about a thin stream of wee bothering him but it’s not enough for him to get surgery he says he is happy enough to leave it how it is."

He's very lucky.

By *iromancergirl1Woman  over a year ago

bolton

"My son who is 21 now has it it mainly affects the skin around the head for him and thankfully his urethra wasn’t on the underside it is in the normal place he has only ever complained about a thin stream of wee bothering him but it’s not enough for him to get surgery he says he is happy enough to leave it how it is.

He used to be very self conscious of how it looked but he has a long term girlfriend now 5years together and he has lost that feeling of thinking it looked weird which I’m very happy about I always told him when he was younger that he would feel better about it when he gets older but obviously if you have a misplaced urethra that’s a medical issue that adds the it.

He's very lucky. "

» Add a new message to this topic