FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Keep trying and be nice single men

Keep trying and be nice single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ichaelJ1986 OP   Man  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I see a lot of single men in the forums saying they are not having much luck on here. I’ve been on the site for well over a year and I’ve had 6 meets, and have spoken to lots of nice friendly people. I don’t get hung up on the many rejections or deleted messages I get. Yes it can be very disheartening at times, but it’s not the end of the world.

As a single man, it’s very hard to stand out from the what seems millions of similar profiles. One of my meets gave me some really good advice about my profile and how to approach others on here, and it’s seemed to work.

Yes at the end of the day we are all trying to get in each other’s pants, but I’ve found a bit of humility, confidence, manners and being upfront without being crude seems to work.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eamworkboyMan  over a year ago

Irvine

I moved to the west of Scotland around 18 months ago and wrote a new profile, I've found it very difficult up here as opposed to when I lived in West London, 29 verifications down there none here, density of population I guess plus I'm getting older

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

OP, most of the people complaining don't read the responses on THEIR threads, let alone look at anybody else's.

But it's good that you're happy. We should all be happy.

Hertfordshire

"I moved to the west of Scotland around 18 months ago and wrote a new profile, I've found it very difficult up here as opposed to when I lived in West London, 29 verifications down there none here, density of population I guess plus I'm getting older "

It’s funny you say that, as when I look at new public pictures I see a lot of action from Scotland. I thought it was all fun up there. As you said, must be the population down in London. Hope you have joy with the new profile and get those verifications up

Hertfordshire

"OP, most of the people complaining don't read the responses on THEIR threads, let alone look at anybody else's.

But it's good that you're happy. We should all be happy."

So true. Oh I’m very happy, hope you are too buddy

Irvine

"OP, most of the people complaining don't read the responses on THEIR threads, let alone look at anybody else's.

So true. Oh I’m very happy, hope you are too buddy"

You look happy top pictures and a classy profile, something that a lot can learn from

Hertfordshire

So true. Oh I’m very happy, hope you are too buddy

You look happy top pictures and a classy profile, something that a lot can learn from "

Cheers Matey, I appreciate that. You certainly look like your having a good time in your pics

Irvine

Sadly she's still in London

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

There really is no secret formula.

Decent pics (which aren’t just cock pics), a good bio explaining what you offer and are after (rather than I’m here to fuck anything) and good messages and chat…

Get your personality across, be polite, engaging and don’t go all in with vulgarity and it’s so much easier on here.

The only people who moan are the people who don’t want to put any effort in, by going to socials, clubs, getting on the forums…using all the tools that FAB offers.

It’s so much easier if you are willing to put the effort in.

Well done OP for showing how it can be done…

K

Hertfordshire

"Sadly she's still in London "

I bet your back and forth to London, I would be for her.

Hertfordshire

"There really is no secret formula.

Decent pics (which aren’t just cock pics), a good bio explaining what you offer and are after (rather than I’m here to fuck anything) and good messages and chat…

Get your personality across, be polite, engaging and don’t go all in with vulgarity and it’s so much easier on here.

The only people who moan are the people who don’t want to put any effort in, by going to socials, clubs, getting on the forums…using all the tools that FAB offers.

It’s so much easier if you are willing to put the effort in.

Well done OP for showing how it can be done…

K"

Spot on.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

And don't send dick pics...

Seriously, I had this convo with someone the other day about how guys just have to be genuine and decent, then we're more than happy to sleep with them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't care enough these day's

Hertfordshire

"And don't send dick pics...

Seriously, I had this convo with someone the other day about how guys just have to be genuine and decent, then we're more than happy to sleep with them. "

Thanks Mimi. It’s always great to get a single ladies POV

Hertfordshire

"I don't care enough these day's "

Each to their own. Love your pic, where can I get those pants?

Irvine

"And don't send dick pics...

Seriously, I had this convo with someone the other day about how guys just have to be genuine and decent, then we're more than happy to sleep with them.

Thanks Mimi. It’s always great to get a single ladies POV"

I've never once felt the need to take a pic of it and send it unsolicited, seems a bit tragic

"I moved to the west of Scotland around 18 months ago and wrote a new profile, I've found it very difficult up here as opposed to when I lived in West London, 29 verifications down there none here, density of population I guess plus I'm getting older "

This is ironic as whenever I click the "new women" or "online women" tabs on here, the women are always usually in Scotland hahaha

By *aughty_builder87Man  over a year ago

Keston

Glad you found what works for you op. I think I’m having the opposite issue of that I’m too polite in my messaging style. Fingers crossed I can find what works for me.

By *ighty_tightyMan  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

Expect nothing

Don't be a knob

Offer cake

Hertfordshire

"Glad you found what works for you op. I think I’m having the opposite issue of that I’m too polite in my messaging style. Fingers crossed I can find what works for me."

It’s a fine balance, being polite always goes down well. I hope you find what works for you, you seem like a nice genuine man

Hertfordshire

"Expect nothing

Don't be a knob

Offer cake "

Cake, good shout!!! I’m off to the local bakery now!!!

By *aughty_builder87Man  over a year ago

Keston

"Glad you found what works for you op. I think I’m having the opposite issue of that I’m too polite in my messaging style. Fingers crossed I can find what works for me.

It’s a fine balance, being polite always goes down well. I hope you find what works for you, you seem like a nice genuine man"

Thanks, I definitely make a lot of friends when I go to the clubs but outside of clubs not so much.

"I see a lot of single men in the forums saying they are not having much luck on here. I’ve been on the site for well over a year and I’ve had 6 meets, and have spoken to lots of nice friendly people. I don’t get hung up on the many rejections or deleted messages I get. Yes it can be very disheartening at times, but it’s not the end of the world.

As a single man, it’s very hard to stand out from the what seems millions of similar profiles. One of my meets gave me some really good advice about my profile and how to approach others on here, and it’s seemed to work.

Yes at the end of the day we are all trying to get in each other’s pants, but I’ve found a bit of humility, confidence, manners and being upfront without being crude seems to work.

"

"I don't care enough these day's

Each to their own. Love your pic, where can I get those pants?"

Ann summers about 10 years ago

By *orneytwoCouple  over a year ago

Not far from lichfield

For most men they are just after a shag and the shit 100s of messages a week girls and couple get show that.

But for the couples and single girls that are getting the shag. They are on FAB FOR EXTRA FUN.

Not the same at all. Single men do not think about this. And think the shit message will get them fun. How is that working out for them. After a year they are fucking each other. Because somthing is better then nothing. If a single man cannot turn on a swinging couple or a single girl that is into the lifestyle.

They should be on a dating site NOT a swings site.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Loads of large socials get organised in Scotland and there are a couple of good clubs. You should try and go someday as Scotland is full of very horny men and women.

"For most men they are just after a shag and the shit 100s of messages a week girls and couple get show that.

But for the couples and single girls that are getting the shag. They are on FAB FOR EXTRA FUN.

Not the same at all. Single men do not think about this. And think the shit message will get them fun. How is that working out for them. After a year they are fucking each other. Because somthing is better then nothing. If a single man cannot turn on a swinging couple or a single girl that is into the lifestyle.

They should be on a dating site NOT a swings site."

Cute.

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"For most people they are just after a shag and the shit 100s of messages a week Fab Folk get show that.

But for the sensible couples, single boys and girls that are getting the shag. They are on FAB FOR EXTRA FUN.

Not the same at all. Single women and men do not think about this. And think the shit message will get them fun. How is that working out for them. After a year they are fucking each other. Because somthing is better then nothing. If a single woman or man cannot turn on a swinging couple or a single boy or girl that is into the lifestyle.

They should be on a dating site NOT a swings site."

There you go: I fixed it for you.

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"Yes at the end of the day we are all trying to get in each other’s pants, but I’ve found a bit of humility, confidence, manners and being upfront without being crude seems to work.

"

And not wearing pants.

Also helps.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

"I see a lot of single men in the forums saying they are not having much luck on here. I’ve been on the site for well over a year and I’ve had 6 meets, and have spoken to lots of nice friendly people. I don’t get hung up on the many rejections or deleted messages I get. Yes it can be very disheartening at times, but it’s not the end of the world.

"

Frankly you tick an awful lot of boxes for women in age odyssey type and looks and ethically.

I don't begrudge your success but I reckon you will find it easier than a 58yr old mix race guy with a hearing problem.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Location does help it’s true; the more people around you, naturally there’s more likely to be more potential swingers.

» Add a new message to this topic