FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cinema etiquette

Cinema etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lderflowerapple OP   Woman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Just back from watching the last Jurassic World film. Nice to see the old Jurassic Park faces for a bit of nostalgia.

But I don't know if I'm getting old... the family next to me were picnicking all the way through the film having raided Tesco of all their reduced sandwiches, salads and crisps. And a couple further along the row had taken their shoes off. Thankfully I was far enough away to not be able to see that once the lights went down, so my foot phobia wasn't too badly triggered and I could enjoy the film. Or at least I could have had it not been for the constant crisp crunching and packet rustling.

Am I just a dinosaurs that escaped from the movie in thinking both are examples of poor behaviour or should I get with the times?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I feel your pain!

There is an expected etiquette to going to the cinema. Once those lights go down, I expect everyone to shut up and all food to have been eaten. :D

Think we are both getting old watched maverick last night all I heard behind was beer bottles and crisps

It’s another example of the “I can do what I fucking want and sod everyone else” generation that we’re in at the moment.

Everywhere I look there’s selfishness and self interest, it’s worse than I can ever remember, with no regard for your fellow man / woman.

Grrr!

Or maybe we’re both dinosaurs of a bygone age as you say! Mind you. You look far better on it than I do!

Hope my the film was good! Despite all the selfishness, did you enjoy it? Worth a watch?

People can be so annoying

I went to see Top Gun and the guy sat two rows into the was flicking the can of his drink and rustling a bag of crisps

I actually don't mind a bit of rustling around with food and getting comfy! But taking your shoes off and putting them all over the seats isn't pleasant.

I get more pissed off at people who stay on their phones with the brightness and volume up, or super chatty people, especially in groups. I hate when people constantly get up for toilet breaks or whatever too but I guess that can't be helped.

I'm of the same opinion, I expect people to at least have their phones on silent and stop rustling about. I went to see Jurassic World a few weeks ago and sat down with my popcorn happy as Larry, knowing that the two seats beside me had no one in them. Bearing in mind I couldn't select either of those seats online, lo and behold, what happens? A couple walk in and sit in those seats. I should have said something but I decided no way was I wanting them sitting beside me so I moved to another seat in the row in front of them. I was furious, to say the least. I did not go to the cinema to have someone come in and sit beside me x

It's annoying anymore going to the cinema the etiquette for others is not there. Thankfully Drive-ins made a comeback here we prefer the sanity of sitting in your own vehicle watching 2 films.

Basingstoke

"I feel your pain!

There is an expected etiquette to going to the cinema. Once those lights go down, I expect everyone to shut up and all food to have been eaten. :D"

Yup! The pick n mix I needed a small mortgage for was fully consumed by the time the trailers were finished... I know the rules!

Basingstoke

"Think we are both getting old watched maverick last night all I heard behind was beer bottles and crisps "

Was a great film though right??

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

There's a reason cinema popcorn and pick n mix only used to be sold in little cardboard boxes - boxes don't rustle. There wasn't a plastic bag or pouch anywhere to be purchased within the cinema when I was a kid. I don't remember why we didn't bring our own snacks - perhaps you didn't need a second mortgage for popcorn and a drink?!

Basingstoke

"It’s another example of the “I can do what I fucking want and sod everyone else” generation that we’re in at the moment.

Everywhere I look there’s selfishness and self interest, it’s worse than I can ever remember, with no regard for your fellow man / woman.

Grrr!

Or maybe we’re both dinosaurs of a bygone age as you say! Mind you. You look far better on it than I do!

Hope my the film was good! Despite all the selfishness, did you enjoy it? Worth a watch? "

Thank you Mr Berks

Film was ok. Not the best in the franchise by any means, and storyline was a bit weak... but in fairness we're talking about dinosaurs having re-established themselves in the food chain so I guess total disbelief needed right from the start!

So yeah, worth a watch, but not worth top price seats

Basingstoke

"People can be so annoying

I went to see Top Gun and the guy sat two rows into the was flicking the can of his drink and rustling a bag of crisps "

You weren't in the same screening as Captain Cargo were you??

I can certainly understand WHY everyone brings food into a cinema but do they really need to bring a 3 course meal? You're not in your sodding living room anymore you cretins!!

Basingstoke

"I actually don't mind a bit of rustling around with food and getting comfy! But taking your shoes off and putting them all over the seats isn't pleasant.

I get more pissed off at people who stay on their phones with the brightness and volume up, or super chatty people, especially in groups. I hate when people constantly get up for toilet breaks or whatever too but I guess that can't be helped. "

Yeah! The chatty people really are annoying. I think I'd probably actually day something in that case.

I tend to take my shoes off and prop my feet up on the back rest of the seat in front.

Basingstoke

"I'm of the same opinion, I expect people to at least have their phones on silent and stop rustling about. I went to see Jurassic World a few weeks ago and sat down with my popcorn happy as Larry, knowing that the two seats beside me had no one in them. Bearing in mind I couldn't select either of those seats online, lo and behold, what happens? A couple walk in and sit in those seats. I should have said something but I decided no way was I wanting them sitting beside me so I moved to another seat in the row in front of them. I was furious, to say the least. I did not go to the cinema to have someone come in and sit beside me x"

Grrr!! Personal space people... respect it!

Basingstoke

"It's annoying anymore going to the cinema the etiquette for others is not there. Thankfully Drive-ins made a comeback here we prefer the sanity of sitting in your own vehicle watching 2 films."

Sounds fun! I've never done a drive in. Do they bring drinks to your vehicle?

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

You should probably all wait for the movies to be shown on tv

North West

I take my own chair to the cinema, so no-one can complain if I put my feet on it (also, I'd have to be a contortionist to put them on the seat while sitting on it.....)

Basingstoke

"There's a reason cinema popcorn and pick n mix only used to be sold in little cardboard boxes - boxes don't rustle. There wasn't a plastic bag or pouch anywhere to be purchased within the cinema when I was a kid. I don't remember why we didn't bring our own snacks - perhaps you didn't need a second mortgage for popcorn and a drink?! "

I was talking to the manager of the cinema a while ago and he explained that the only way they make a profit now is through food and drink sales as they barely break even just through ticket sales. Hence the mark up. Sign of the times I guess.

Basingstoke

"I tend to take my shoes off and prop my feet up on the back rest of the seat in front.

"

You'd have to have really long legs to do that in the cinema here!!

I’m with you OP, that was poor form by the other cinema goers, our manners are disappearing without a trace

Basingstoke

"I take my own chair to the cinema, so no-one can complain if I put my feet on it (also, I'd have to be a contortionist to put them on the seat while sitting on it.....)"

Silver linings!

North West

"I take my own chair to the cinema, so no-one can complain if I put my feet on it (also, I'd have to be a contortionist to put them on the seat while sitting on it.....)

Silver linings! "

I also get charged for a "seat", so yeah. Swings and roundabouts!

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I went on a date to a cinema once and he bought us McDonald's to take in.

I much prefer that to popcorn or their over-priced hot dogs.

The bags of sweets they sell make quite a bit of noise.

I don't think I take any notice of what's going on around me unless it's loud talking or bright phone screens.

When we went to see Batman there was a couple in front with a full on burrito meal, on plates complete with knives and forks! There's little fold out tables in the new seats for them to use. Later on they took their shoes off and put their legs over each other!

Only issue we had was not thinking of bringing out own burritos

"When we went to see Batman there was a couple in front with a full on burrito meal, on plates complete with knives and forks! There's little fold out tables in the new seats for them to use. Later on they took their shoes off and put their legs over each other!

Only issue we had was not thinking of bringing out own burritos "

Footies in the cinema hope she let him smash

"When we went to see Batman there was a couple in front with a full on burrito meal, on plates complete with knives and forks! There's little fold out tables in the new seats for them to use. Later on they took their shoes off and put their legs over each other!

Only issue we had was not thinking of bringing out own burritos

Footies in the cinema hope she let him smash "

We would have been asking to join in

"Think we are both getting old watched maverick last night all I heard behind was beer bottles and crisps

Was a great film though right??"

excellent

This is why I like Cineworld, the one I go to allows you to take your own....I always have a tub of pic n mix, noise level minimum.

As for annoying people; we went to see Top Gun Maverick in 4Dx and the guy next to my seat huffed at me because he'd piled his shite on my pre booked seat and wasn't happy at me wanting to sit, actually said to him that I wasn't being awkward, that was a pre booked seat.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

The cinema I go to has a food menu that is delivered to your cinema seat.

Tapas and cocktails while watching a film.

Burnleyish (She/They)

"I'm of the same opinion, I expect people to at least have their phones on silent and stop rustling about. I went to see Jurassic World a few weeks ago and sat down with my popcorn happy as Larry, knowing that the two seats beside me had no one in them. Bearing in mind I couldn't select either of those seats online, lo and behold, what happens? A couple walk in and sit in those seats. I should have said something but I decided no way was I wanting them sitting beside me so I moved to another seat in the row in front of them. I was furious, to say the least. I did not go to the cinema to have someone come in and sit beside me x"

Maybe you couldn't select them because they already had and you'd booked next to them?

"The cinema I go to has a food menu that is delivered to your cinema seat.

Tapas and cocktails while watching a film. "

That sounds like a blue movie theatre?

"This is why I like Cineworld, the one I go to allows you to take your own....I always have a tub of pic n mix, noise level minimum.

As for annoying people; we went to see Top Gun Maverick in 4Dx and the guy next to my seat huffed at me because he'd piled his shite on my pre booked seat and wasn't happy at me wanting to sit, actually said to him that I wasn't being awkward, that was a pre booked seat.

"

I picked out keys words from this waffle and now I want tub of pic n mix from Cineworld

Burnleyish (She/They)

That sounds like a blue movie theatre? "

Blue movie theatres serve tapas and cocktails? I've always assumed they were seedy.

Look up everyman cinemas. They are amazing.

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

Taking your shoes off should mean removal from the cinema. Dirty bastards.

I'm one of those people who hates anyone talking at anytime. I don't care if you are dying, crawl out of the room and die outside.

C

Blue movie theatres serve tapas and cocktails? I've always assumed they were seedy.

Look up everyman cinemas. They are amazing. "

Yeah heard of them, they have couches to sit on too I believe?

"Taking your shoes off should mean removal from the cinema. Dirty bastards.

I'm one of those people who hates anyone talking at anytime. I don't care if you are dying, crawl out of the room and die outside.

C"

Specifically the cinema or if anyone talks in any context in any room?!!

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

I don't go to the cinema because I realise that my viewing etiquette may not be the same as everyone else's. And vice versa, theirs may not be the same as mine.

Instead of potentially annoying other people (or being annoyed by them), I find it more equitable to watch a movie on my home cinema system under my own terms and comforts.

No one gets bothered, and everyone wins !

Burnleyish (She/They)

Yeah heard of them, they have couches to sit on too I believe?"

They do... A mix of big single arm chairs, and double and triple sofas.

It's pretty much the only place I'll go now.

Yeah heard of them, they have couches to sit on too I believe?"

Might give a whirl as you don't know who you could meet at the bar FYI I order Mai Tai

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

The thing that gets me is the talking - often at the top of their voices.

It is literally like they don't know how to whisper.

My kids and I always go and see films from a certain franchise. However, if we can't go on the first couple days of release, we don't bother.

I even complained once and the Cinema employee literally shrugged his shoulders, like *I* was the unreasonable one!

"I don't go to the cinema because I realise that my viewing etiquette may not be the same as everyone else's. And vice versa, theirs may not be the same as mine.

Instead of potentially annoying other people (or being annoyed by them), I find it more equitable to watch a movie on my home cinema system under my own terms and comforts.

No one gets bothered, and everyone wins !"

If I stayed in to avoid people pissing me off, I'd never go out. I've just stopped punching people now as the police said it's "not appropriate" and a "criminal offence", whatever that means

Went to see top gun at the weekend and some woman took a phone call. In the middle of the film. All I could hear was “Yeah, just in leeds. I’m at the cinema… yeah top gun… it’s good yeah… at the cinema in trinity it’s nice… yeah I’ve got a pizza and wine too…” blah blah blah

It's pretty much the only place I'll go now. "

Triple sofa eh? Sounds like an invitation

Northampton

"If I stayed in to avoid people pissing me off, I'd never go out. I've just stopped punching people now as the police said it's "not appropriate" and a "criminal offence", whatever that means"

I say, punch 'em. But then I have an Autism Alert card that comes in handy at times!

"If I stayed in to avoid people pissing me off, I'd never go out. I've just stopped punching people now as the police said it's "not appropriate" and a "criminal offence", whatever that means

I say, punch 'em. But then I have an Autism Alert card that comes in handy at times! "

You mean it's sharp enough on the edges to cut them with? I like your thinking

Colchester

[Removed by poster at 21/06/22 23:50:11]

Colchester

"

If I stayed in to avoid people pissing me off, I'd never go out. I've just stopped punching people now as the police said it's "not appropriate" and a "criminal offence", whatever that means"

"

There are 2 ways to neutralise a bad situation.

Neutralise the cause of the situation or remove yourself from it.

I find the latter less likely to result in a criminal conviction. And then there is the effort required, the time wasted trying to dispose of the bodies, all the washing and evidence removal, yada yada yada.

Far too much hassle and hard work

Given me an idea for a story though. "The world's most laziest serial killer".

Not I hasten to add, an auto-biography !

"

If I stayed in to avoid people pissing me off, I'd never go out. I've just stopped punching people now as the police said it's "not appropriate" and a "criminal offence", whatever that means"

I find the latter less likely to result in a criminal conviction. And then there is the effort required, the time wasted trying to dispose of the bodies, all the washing and evidence removal, yada yada yada.

Not I hasten to add, an auto-biography !"

Or maybe you're just too lazy to write it

"

Not I hasten to add, an auto-biography !"

...or you had a ghost writer....now they're an actual ghost. Bdum tshh

I've been using the phrase "People just eat crisps and ruin things" as a general metaphor for life now. It started in the cinema of course. If I have to go I'll go on Friday lunchtime when there's only 12 people in the room and even then I sit in the corner.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I'm just back from watching it in 4dx and was the most I've been thrown about! Went with daughter she sat on end I was second in the 2 seats next to me were a dad and his teenage son I was sat next to the dad and kept getting thrown sideways so we touched arms and legs alot! Was quite up and personal lol! X

Someone buy some land put up a drive in it's so much better .

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

We should do a Fab Organised private cinema screening. That way we can eat, drink, mooch, crunch, rustle, slurp, pick and flick our pick n' mix...and perhaps even get to watch our movie!

"We should do a Fab Organised private cinema screening. That way we can eat, drink, mooch, crunch, rustle, slurp, pick and flick our pick n' mix...and perhaps even get to watch our movie! "

Porn in 4DX!

Colchester

"

Or maybe you're just too lazy to write it"

I feel "seen" by that comment

Mayfair

"I've been using the phrase "People just eat crisps and ruin things" as a general metaphor for life now. It started in the cinema of course. If I have to go I'll go on Friday lunchtime when there's only 12 people in the room and even then I sit in the corner."

Are you the Usher, Mr Kittycat ?

Mayfair

"We should do a Fab Organised private cinema screening. That way we can eat, drink, mooch, crunch, rustle, slurp, pick and flick our pick n' mix...and perhaps even get to watch our movie!

Porn in 4DX!"

I like your thinking. Will we need those red and green cardboard glasses? Or am I just inadvertently showing my age?

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

My favourite cinema is in Lincolnshire. It still has intermission (with an organ player rising out of the stage) and the concession stand sells Mars bars and cans of pop at normal prices.

By *eacupsbearCouple  over a year ago

York

I don't mind people eating food, and if they feel comfy taking their shoes off fair enough.

But there is absolutely no excuse for talking during the film..

I will tell people to shut up.. and sometimes I would like to grab people's phones and stomp on them.. bit harsh but hey ho .

B

Colchester

"My favourite cinema is in Lincolnshire. It still has intermission (with an organ player rising out of the stage) and the concession stand sells Mars bars and cans of pop at normal prices. "

Now that IS awesome !

If they came around with choc ices on a tray, it would near Nirvana !

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

"My favourite cinema is in Lincolnshire. It still has intermission (with an organ player rising out of the stage) and the concession stand sells Mars bars and cans of pop at normal prices.

Now that IS awesome !

If they came around with choc ices on a tray, it would near Nirvana !"

Not quite, but you could buy the little pots of ice cream. You still get the old style paper stub tickets too.

https://thekinemainthewoods.co.uk/KinemaInTheWoods.dll/Page?PageID=3

And this is a video of the organist. The cinema screen is behind the rouche curtain.. old school

https://youtu.be/gJLIpA5upfY

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Respect for others is a timeless quality for people to have. People who are well socially adapted will typically adjust their behaviour when around others, so that they demonstrate their respect for them.

It's a reasonable expectation that you can be at the cinema, without others' great intrusion upon your experience

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

To be fair, I have been getting repeatedly annoyed with people at the cinema lately.

People seem to be ignoring the spaces that the cinemas are asking to be left, and when I went to see Jurrasic park the family in front of me was rather wild. The kids messed about running up and down the seat row. constantly chatting loudly and using phones. The parents were oblivious.

Northampton

"I say, punch 'em. But then I have an Autism Alert card that comes in handy at times!

You mean it's sharp enough on the edges to cut them with? I like your thinking "

Ha! Way to take it up a gear!

I think whenever random strangers are put in close proximity of one another there's always the potential of friction - unless it's a swinging venue of course

I’ve paid for that seat and want to feel comfortable. I’ve paid for the food and I’ll eat it.

But, sure, I wouldn’t be slob and disregard others around me. Eating loud is one of my pet hates. A quite scene and someone’s is rustling through a packet. Grr,

But the shoes off thing. I take mine off on long films. But I don’t when someone is near.

"Taking your shoes off should mean removal from the cinema. Dirty bastards.

C"

I had a couple sitting next time me once both talking with each other and checking their phones every 5 minutes throughout the film. Everyone gave them a rude stare. Looks like they were too d*unk to notice that even.

Sounds like they pre booked their seats

By *idnight RamblerMan  over a year ago

Pershore

I had that experience in a refurbished local cinema that introduced hot food for eating during the movie. I was seated next to a group pf people who loudly discussed their pizza toppings and exchanged slices for the first 30 minutes. The smell was disgusting too. Never been back.

"My favourite cinema is in Lincolnshire. It still has intermission (with an organ player rising out of the stage) and the concession stand sells Mars bars and cans of pop at normal prices.

Now that IS awesome !

If they came around with choc ices on a tray, it would near Nirvana !"

That’s the first time Lincolnshire has ever had my interest.

This is why I stopped visiting cinemas years ago

People talking smoking constant noise from

Eating drinking chatting etc . I don’t understand why folk need to constantly eat while watching a movie .

I now live in rural Scotland so no cinema here and tbh I don’t miss them esp as they don’t seem to make good films anymore

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Yeah I'm in the recliner seats with my shoes off, but always socks on. Definitely not a rustler though, pick n mix is bought in those placcy cups

By *ryandseeMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Unfortunately, as so many have already said, it's how some people behave these days. No consideration or respect for others, as they feel entitled that they and their family can do as they please. It's not just at the cinema though but almost everywhere. So many places these days resemble a stereotypical all inclusive in Magaluf All you can do is try and avoid if you can - not always easy

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

I'm really antisocial at the cinema - I don't like sitting near other people outwith my group, hate the constant rustling and crunching (but I also hate loud eaters generally) and have been known to shush loud talkers often.The quiet screens post lockdown have been a dream!

Just been to the cinema for first time in ages

As part of the ads there was one about turning off phone to be able to totally immerse in the movie

Shock horror the young ladies in front took out phone to take pics of the movie titles and couple of other times

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

The reason I don't go to the cinema are advances in home surround sound and TV screen technology.

Other people's behaviour and cinema pricing have merely reconfirmed that decision.

The time lag before new releases are available is the price I pay, and is well worth it.

Whatever happened to the lady or guy with the torch at the cinema

I avoid watching films at peak times. I go during the afternoon on a weekday and am often the only person in the hall. I especially love an IMAX hall all to myself....perhaps the occasional interloper is tolerable because they're far enough away not to be noticed.

I do a back to back of two films, one immediately after the other. It's a fine art to get the timings precise to avoid the ads in the second film. I go into full cinema mode with the popcorn and hotdog for the first show and milkshake and nachos with cheese for the second film.

By *i_guy_sloughMan  over a year ago

Langley

The wife of a couple next to us in a recent film was constantly checking her phone, after 30 mins and 2 requests for her to put it away I had a sense of humour failure and had management throw them out. If you can’t put your phone away for 2 hours don’t go to the cinema. Same goes for if you can’t shut up for the length of a film!!!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I’ve never understood the reason to buy popcorn or any other snack and then eat it before the film. Sometimes even before the adverts and trailers. Surely the food is to enhance the enjoyment of the film ?

I generally go in the afternoon now and only to see films in which it’ll be a better spectacle on a big screen. Last time for Maverick.

The only films I see during peak hours are foreign films in arty cinemas, generally a better class of punter

By *origodaveMan  over a year ago

Worcester

I agree with you but I will always ask anyone talking to be quiet, politely but quite loudly so everyone within earshot is aware. This has always worked for me and usually gains the approval and support of other watchers

By *igerstyle2k2Man  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Just be quiet in the cinema. The film is only around 1 hour 30 mins or 2 hours-ish. Can't you be quiet for that period?

Why the constant need to talk to your friend or partner though the film?

You missed something? Too bad, that's your fault!

I paid to see the film, not hear your conversation.

One time I went to the cinema and the guy a few rows away had bought in a takeaway pizza from Pizza Express in!

Another time someone had a 3 piece chicken dinner from chicken shop, not a nice one, it smelt really dirty.

One of my favourite ones, a girl in the cinema got her huge packet of crisps and started eating them during the trailers and said to her family "I don't care about the film as long as I've got my crisps!"

So, please be quiet in the cinema. Save any bag rustling for the loud parts of the film. Don't talk. No phones. If you can't be quiet for the duration of the film, please stay at home!

Who remembers the good old days of covid when no one could sit next to, infront of or behind you. *whispers* "we need another pandemic"

Hey, what do I know. I have fab cinema meets and wank guys off

Burnleyish (She/They)

Might give a whirl as you don't know who you could meet at the bar FYI I order Mai Tai"

If I'm ever in the Manchester one (rate - clitheroe is my local) and I spot someone ordering a Mai Tai I'll drop you a wink

Burnleyish (She/They)

It's pretty much the only place I'll go now.

Triple sofa eh? Sounds like an invitation "

Oh could be fun

"Just be quiet in the cinema. The film is only around 1 hour 30 mins or 2 hours-ish. Can't you be quiet for that period?

Why the constant need to talk to your friend or partner though the film?

You missed something? Too bad, that's your fault!

I paid to see the film, not hear your conversation.

One time I went to the cinema and the guy a few rows away had bought in a takeaway pizza from Pizza Express in!

Another time someone had a 3 piece chicken dinner from chicken shop, not a nice one, it smelt really dirty.

One of my favourite ones, a girl in the cinema got her huge packet of crisps and started eating them during the trailers and said to her family "I don't care about the film as long as I've got my crisps!"

So, please be quiet in the cinema. Save any bag rustling for the loud parts of the film. Don't talk. No phones. If you can't be quiet for the duration of the film, please stay at home!

"

Eating anything other than popcorn in cinemas should be banned!

If I’m seeing a movie I expect absolute silence from the moment I decide to go and see it.

Basingstoke

Off to the cinema again tonight. Full House it seems. Let's see what etiquette rules are breached this time!

"Off to the cinema again tonight. Full House it seems. Let's see what etiquette rules are breached this time!"

What you going to see?

» Add a new message to this topic