FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > One sided chatting...

One sided chatting...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *untogether OP   Couple  over a year ago

Malaga, Spain, Not in U. K.

So I'm obviously part of a couple. I'm the Mrs. and I often chat with single men on here. Some naughty, some nice. I'm starting to feel a bit bad, as Mr hasn't chatted with anyone apart from couples who may be a potential match. I'm curious to know if many women ( besides me) chat with men. I want to be able to read messages between him and a woman, the way he reads mine with men. Am I asking for too much? Is this even a thing?? Any insight welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I some times do, not often. Infact I'm going to start some random chat with some random guy right now

Claire

You're asking for too much.

I don't think many women would chat away about sex like a man does with a woman. I've only ever done it with people I've grown fond of.

Maybe he could visit a club as it might be easier to strike up a conversation with someone? It's difficult for men to get responses on here.

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

"I some times do, not often. Infact I'm going to start some random chat with some random guy right now

Claire "

And 100 random guys are going to start a chat with you once they read your comment

"I some times do, not often. Infact I'm going to start some random chat with some random guy right now

Claire "

So, I'm not alone!

Does your hubby chat with women at all?? As a lot of single women keep hidden (I totally get it) it seems damn near impossible.

Claire

So, I'm not alone!

Does your hubby chat with women at all?? As a lot of single women keep hidden (I totally get it) it seems damn near impossible. "

No I don't recall him chatting to other women unfortunately. I'd also love to read that. Maybe I will message your hubby, give him a nice surprise

Claire

And 100 random guys are going to start a chat with you once they read your comment "

watch it you else I'll spam you with pointless talk and tit pics

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

It’d be very rare that I chat to the male half of a couple. On the couple of times I’ve had, the lady hasn’t liked it.

And if I am chatting to a couple, I expect to talk to both of them, and to play with both of them, unless the guy is exceptionally good looking and them I’d considering meeting solo. But that has also created problems with the female half in the past, despite them saying it’s cool about meeting separately.

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

I chat to single men, J hasn’t got the time for it anyway. He doesn’t use the profile and I don’t go through the messages with him verbatim .

It works for us he has another couples profile which was set up originally - I think he logs on occasionally to perv at hot pics

"I some times do, not often. Infact I'm going to start some random chat with some random guy right now :-

Claire

So, I'm not alone!

Does your hubby chat with women at all?? As a lot of single women keep hidden (I totally get it) it seems damn near impossible.

No I don't recall him chatting to other women unfortunately. I'd also love to read that. Maybe I will message your hubby, give him a nice surprise "

Please do!

"It’d be very rare that I chat to the male half of a couple. On the couple of times I’ve had, the lady hasn’t liked it.

And if I am chatting to a couple, I expect to talk to both of them, and to play with both of them, unless the guy is exceptionally good looking and them I’d considering meeting solo. But that has also created problems with the female half in the past, despite them saying it’s cool about meeting separately. "

I can see that being a problem for some. To each their own. It's not like the hubby isn't involved in the chat, but he takes a step back until he feels the need to comment himself. I would like to be able to do the same. But now that you've pointed it out, I see where the problem lies. Thanks!

By *r SproutMan  over a year ago

the middle somewhere

Claire

And 100 random guys are going to start a chat with you once they read your comment

watch it you else I'll spam you with pointless talk and tit pics "

My favourite kind…… pointless talk that it

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"

So I'm obviously part of a couple. I'm the Mrs. and I often chat with single men on here. Some naughty, some nice. I'm starting to feel a bit bad, as Mr hasn't chatted with anyone apart from couples who may be a potential match. I'm curious to know if many women ( besides me) chat with men. I want to be able to read messages between him and a woman, the way he reads mine with men. Am I asking for too much? Is this even a thing?? Any insight welcome. "

I prefer to stick with single men as the thought of another female reading private messages makes me feel uncomfortable.

I do most of the chatting on here to males and couples. On the rare occasion the mr gets chatting they always end up giving him their Kik or phone number so then I get excluded, must admit it does bother me at times.

By *hatEscalatedQuicklyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

"

So I'm obviously part of a couple. I'm the Mrs. and I often chat with single men on here. Some naughty, some nice. I'm starting to feel a bit bad, as Mr hasn't chatted with anyone apart from couples who may be a potential match. I'm curious to know if many women ( besides me) chat with men. I want to be able to read messages between him and a woman, the way he reads mine with men. Am I asking for too much? Is this even a thing?? Any insight welcome. "

It's something that I (fem) am trying to look for too. I love the idea of seeing him chatting to another girl but it's so hard to find conversation.

He likes seeing what I say to guys, seeing me turn them on and I'd love to be able to see him do the same.

I think maybe people aren't used to speaking to the male half, it's very female orientated. A lot of guys struggle when it's Ed online, but if someone might be meeting us both I want to know that they can talk to us both. Ed isn't just my accessory.

"

So I'm obviously part of a couple. I'm the Mrs. and I often chat with single men on here. Some naughty, some nice. I'm starting to feel a bit bad, as Mr hasn't chatted with anyone apart from couples who may be a potential match. I'm curious to know if many women ( besides me) chat with men. I want to be able to read messages between him and a woman, the way he reads mine with men. Am I asking for too much? Is this even a thing?? Any insight welcome.

I prefer to stick with single men as the thought of another female reading private messages makes me feel uncomfortable."

Never thought about it from that perspective. Thanks for that!

"I do most of the chatting on here to males and couples. On the rare occasion the mr gets chatting they always end up giving him their Kik or phone number so then I get excluded, must admit it does bother me at times. "

I can see that being an issue. I wouldn't want to be left out at all.

"

It's something that I (fem) am trying to look for too. I love the idea of seeing him chatting to another girl but it's so hard to find conversation.

He likes seeing what I say to guys, seeing me turn them on and I'd love to be able to see him do the same.

I think maybe people aren't used to speaking to the male half, it's very female orientated. A lot of guys struggle when it's Ed online, but if someone might be meeting us both I want to know that they can talk to us both. Ed isn't just my accessory. "

Exactly this!!

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Are you sure this isn't in fact a crafty ploy?

[Removed by poster at 21/06/22 13:22:29]

"Are you sure this isn't in fact a crafty ploy? "

I really am curious to know if it is a common thing. Now, I would be lying if I said... I hope no women to take this opportunity to start a chat with the Mr. 2 birds one stone situation.

By *lynJMan  over a year ago

Morden

I sometimes chat with the guy from a couple. He'll share the convo with her.

In fact my first meet (very many moons ago) was through chatting with the husband and making the arrangements with him.

"I do most of the chatting on here to males and couples. On the rare occasion the mr gets chatting they always end up giving him their Kik or phone number so then I get excluded, must admit it does bother me at times.

I can see that being an issue. I wouldn't want to be left out at all. "

Glad it’s not just me then x

"I sometimes chat with the guy from a couple. He'll share the convo with her.

In fact my first meet (very many moons ago) was through chatting with the husband and making the arrangements with him."

I expect all single men I chat with to acknowledge my hubby in some way. If they don't...bye...I'm more curious to know if women (single or part of a couple) strike up a chat with the male part of a couple. As single men have no problem doing so. Not all people chatting want it to lead to a meet. Just some fun chat with a random stranger can be thrilling.

"I do most of the chatting on here to males and couples. On the rare occasion the mr gets chatting they always end up giving him their Kik or phone number so then I get excluded, must admit it does bother me at times.

I can see that being an issue. I wouldn't want to be left out at all.

Glad it’s not just me then x"

If the conversation was going to move to another platform outside of fab, I would need it to be made a group chat that I can have full access to. Not that I would get involved in the conversation, maybe comment now and again, but I would definitely need to have access. If not...it's a no go!

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I'm personally not into sex chat I'd rather meet

& your husbands in the sane position as all the single men looking for an elusive female & he's probably at a disadvantage as your profile is very female heavy, youre in 9 of the 10 photos

If a guy wants to get me chatting he has to get he interested which would mean showing more of him in your profile, even your bio is all you, it even says it's usually you responding to messages so I doesn't suggest your looking for females to chat to your husband

"I'm personally not into sex chat I'd rather meet

& your husbands in the sane position as all the single men looking for an elusive female & he's probably at a disadvantage as your profile is very female heavy, youre in 9 of the 10 photos

If a guy wants to get me chatting he has to get he interested which would mean showing more of him in your profile, even your bio is all you, it even says it's usually you responding to messages so I doesn't suggest your looking for females to chat to your husband

"

Very good point! Might have to tweek things a but to let it be known. I guess this is one of those things that are staring you in the face, but you don't notice it until someone points it out to you. Thanks for that!

"

All one sided, the attention is for the wife only on our profile. Seems to be the nature of the beast on Fab

"

All one sided, the attention is for the wife only on our profile. Seems to be the nature of the beast on Fab"

Just had that pointed out and can't believe I didn't even think of it. Will have to make it more well balanced.

» Add a new message to this topic