FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > is there anything more

is there anything more

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odareyou OP   Man  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Annoying than a toilet seat that won t stand up... . So annoying when you re trying to have a pee and it keeps dropping down...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ouch !

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Annoying than a toilet seat that won t stand up... . So annoying when you re trying to have a pee and it keeps dropping down... "

People who leave the seat and lid up after use.

Especially in the middle of the night if I go for a late pee and don't want to.put the light on and wake myself up too much. Cos I damn well wake up when I fall down the pan!

"Annoying than a toilet seat that won t stand up... . So annoying when you re trying to have a pee and it keeps dropping down... "

Sit down then, problem solved

People who use the last of the loo roll and don't put the new one on the holder!

"Annoying than a toilet seat that won t stand up... . So annoying when you re trying to have a pee and it keeps dropping down...

People who leave the seat and lid up after use.

Especially in the middle of the night if I go for a late pee and don't want to.put the light on and wake myself up too much. Cos I damn well wake up when I fall down the pan! "

I ve got a solution for your problem,...;-) swap you seats...

"Annoying than a toilet seat that won t stand up... . So annoying when you re trying to have a pee and it keeps dropping down...

Sit down then, problem solved "

One of the only benefits of being a bloke is peeing standing up... , please dont take that away.

As a musician in my spare time I use a lot of leads. I hate the way that no matter now neatly I coil and tie them up , after a few days undisturbed storage they manage somehow to tangle themselves up into something that would give a boyscout after his Knot badge a nervous breakdown.

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

"As a musician in my spare time I use a lot of leads. I hate the way that no matter now neatly I coil and tie them up , after a few days undisturbed storage they manage somehow to tangle themselves up into something that would give a boyscout after his Knot badge a nervous breakdown. "

The bloody lead fairy...I've got one of those too ! I think the curly one is the culprit !!

"As a musician in my spare time I use a lot of leads. I hate the way that no matter now neatly I coil and tie them up , after a few days undisturbed storage they manage somehow to tangle themselves up into something that would give a boyscout after his Knot badge a nervous breakdown.

The bloody lead fairy...I've got one of those too ! I think the curly one is the culprit !!

"

I switched to wireless for live work a few years ago and I have my effects in a rack case so I only need to run 3 cables...lol

At home and in the studio I use an Axe FX Ultra and Marshall 50/50 power amp, again built into a rack case, so no cables there either...lol

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

Annoying thing for me - I stay in a lot of hotels for my job, most very nice ones but some still use shower curtains instead of glass and you get 'death by shower curtain' as the f'kin thing sticks to you while you try and have a shower!!

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

"As a musician in my spare time I use a lot of leads. I hate the way that no matter now neatly I coil and tie them up , after a few days undisturbed storage they manage somehow to tangle themselves up into something that would give a boyscout after his Knot badge a nervous breakdown.

I switched to wireless for live work a few years ago and I have my effects in a rack case so I only need to run 3 cables...lol

At home and in the studio I use an Axe FX Ultra and Marshall 50/50 power amp, again built into a rack case, so no cables there either...lol"

Be a bit over the top for our dining room !

At home and in the studio I use an Axe FX Ultra and Marshall 50/50 power amp, again built into a rack case, so no cables there either...lol

Be a bit over the top for our dining room ! "

HELLO SIDEBOARD! HOW YOU DOING TONIGHT?!

Trying to ignore someone but they are ignoring you and they don't even notice you are ignoring them.

Wasps

There is if it clatters your cock on the way down.

“OfFiCiAl FaB ForUms SEXIEST male of 2012”

There is if it clatters your cock on the way down.

“OfFiCiAl FaB ForUms SEXIEST male of 2012” "

So that's where the Mitchell brothers are hiding these days!

Obviously filming the new "Ross Kemp Goes Undercover" series!!

. LOL we have one of those in our house. Purchased and fitted by ....... The man of the house !!!!!!

Sit down wee everytime :D , well in the middle of the night or pissed or with a hard cock. Has to be done :D

» Add a new message to this topic