FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Just askin

Just askin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aribbean Queen OP   Woman  over a year ago

leeds

I'm a single lady who loves this lifestyle. How if anyone has exp would I meet my long term partner/ husband? It's so hard to find someone who would share this. Any thoughts ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm a single lady who loves this lifestyle. How if anyone has exp would I meet my long term partner/ husband? It's so hard to find someone who would share this. Any thoughts ? "
I am a single guy who is in exactly the same situation / dilema. Its difficult to find a like minded person!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I don't know how to achieve it. If you come up with a winning formula then do share.

I suppose being open to the possibility and being clear about your intentions might help.

In the swinging world it seems a huge taboo to say that you are looking for a relationship. People read it as needy and run a mile ignoring that many singles of both sexes are also on dating sites. But the reality is, as previous responses to threads like this demonstrate that plenty do meet on here. We are also on a BDSM site where there is no taboo in being open about looking for a relationship within the scene.

"In the swinging world it seems a huge taboo to say that you are looking for a relationship. People read it as needy and run a mile ignoring that many singles of both sexes are also on dating sites. But the reality is, as previous responses to threads like this demonstrate that plenty do meet on here. We are also on a BDSM site where there is no taboo in being open about looking for a relationship within the scene."

I wonder why it's taboo though. Swinging is supposedly only for couples (!!) so surely couple swingers would be pleased that a single wanted to be part of a couple???

Perhaps we should start a dating site for swingers. We could call it 'Swingles'?

Until then, try vanilla dating and remember to ask the following questions on a first date to see if they are likeminded:-

1) Do you find people of the same sex attractive?

2) Have you ever done anything about it?

3) If you haven't, would you like to try and would you object to spectators

4) When it comes to people in a bed, is 2 enough or is 3 too many?

5) What is your definition of 'Airtight'

6) Is your bottom a one way street or can the traffic navigate both ways?

7) What is your interpretation of Monogomy?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"In the swinging world it seems a huge taboo to say that you are looking for a relationship. People read it as needy and run a mile ignoring that many singles of both sexes are also on dating sites. But the reality is, as previous responses to threads like this demonstrate that plenty do meet on here. We are also on a BDSM site where there is no taboo in being open about looking for a relationship within the scene."

You two show that it is possible to find a relationship that meets both the desire to be in a loving relationship and have fun with others.

I don't understand the taboo either but I feel that it is there. I wonder what would happen if I changed my profile to say that I will have NSA but I will prioritise those wanting a fuller relationship with some strings? It could be a way of limiting the messages.

» Add a new message to this topic