FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Advice from ladies please

Advice from ladies please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had full hysterectomy just over 7 weeks ago, removal of ovaries and cervix included, followed all instructions from docs been cleared for intercourse now however I have found intercourse to be somewhat painful and appear to be somewhat tighter than previously, I have tried on my own with trusty old rabbit lol used to take it all now only hf way grrrr, is this nerves maybe? Will this pass or am I going to find it painful all the time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

You have had massive invasive surgery and even though you have been the ok to have sex it is going to take time to heal properly.

I had my hysterectomy a long time ago, over 20 years (I know, don't look old enough!!) and even now if a man is too large it can be uncomfortable - don't forget you've had your cervix removed ..... it's a dead end now!!

Take things a little easier to begin with, it will improve

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had mine last year and was told to wait at least 12 weeks, don't rush, don't forget you have internal stitches too, there are other ways to enjoy yourself.

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

Just another thought make sure your rabbit is cleaned properly before use .... don't want any infection up there!!

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

Had mine so long ago that I can't remember what I could cope with back then...not that I got much off my ex anyway...lol. I do know that I don't manage to take anything too big nowadays and everything is definitely very tight (I still have my cervix as 4 caesareans meant too many adhesions to remove it). My doctor recommended salt baths to aid the healing process for the first 6 weeks.

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

"Had full hysterectomy just over 7 weeks ago, removal of ovaries and cervix included, followed all instructions from docs been cleared for intercourse now however I have found intercourse to be somewhat painful and appear to be somewhat tighter than previously, I have tried on my own with trusty old rabbit lol used to take it all now only hf way grrrr, is this nerves maybe? Will this pass or am I going to find it painful all the time "

Kate had the same op 20yrs ago but we couldn't have sex for 3-4 months. I'm sure you'll be back to normal pretty quickly, just work your way up from weeners to whoppers and enjoy it.

best of luck, and I really mean that as we've gone through it ourselves xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My ex had hers a few months back and tells me now that it hurts with her new fella who is smaller than me. She asked my advice but I couldn't give her any. She went to docs and was told it was normal.

I know all women are different and I guess recovery times differ.

Ease off for a little while and try again with something a bit smaller?

"Had full hysterectomy just over 7 weeks ago, removal of ovaries and cervix included, followed all instructions from docs been cleared for intercourse now however I have found intercourse to be somewhat painful and appear to be somewhat tighter than previously, I have tried on my own with trusty old rabbit lol used to take it all now only hf way grrrr, is this nerves maybe? Will this pass or am I going to find it painful all the time

Kate had the same op 20yrs ago but we couldn't have sex for 3-4 months. I'm sure you'll be back to normal pretty quickly, just work your way up from weeners to whoppers and enjoy it.

best of luck, and I really mean that as we've gone through it ourselves xx "

3-4 fucking months omg it might heal over completely ffs lol

Btw thanks for the advice suppose I just expected 6 weeks and back to normal but waited this long a bit longer won't hurt xxxxx thanks guys really appreciate the advice

» Add a new message to this topic