FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Addicted to smelling tights

Addicted to smelling tights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urhamdebbiecd OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

bishop auckland

I’m totally addicted to buying used tights and smelling the crotch and feet as I wank

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

How much do you pay and where do you get them from?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did you buy them from, smells r us?

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

New sideline, sell my tights for petrol.

I've been tempted to sell my underwear as I've had many offers to buy (as, I'm sure, have most of the ladies on here). The only thing that puts me off is having to potentially hear back from customers about how they used it. I'd rather not know.

bishop auckland

I get mine from kinkie about £10 for a used pair of tights, I’m getting a pair nearly every week the smellier the better, I like to put a pair over my head and smell the crotch as I wrap another pair around my cock then wank into them , only discovered this fetish a month ago, I’m now tempted to get a pair covered in period, poo or a guys cum ?

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

"I've been tempted to sell my underwear as I've had many offers to buy (as, I'm sure, have most of the ladies on here). The only thing that puts me off is having to potentially hear back from customers about how they used it. I'd rather not know. "

Oh ewww

"I get mine from kinkie about £10 for a used pair of tights, I’m getting a pair nearly every week the smellier the better, I like to put a pair over my head and smell the crotch as I wrap another pair around my cock then wank into them , only discovered this fetish a month ago, I’m now tempted to get a pair covered in period, poo or a guys cum ? "

Im sorry but I just can’t

[Removed by poster at 20/06/22 15:13:19]

"I get mine from kinkie about £10 for a used pair of tights, I’m getting a pair nearly every week the smellier the better, I like to put a pair over my head and smell the crotch as I wrap another pair around my cock then wank into them , only discovered this fetish a month ago, I’m now tempted to get a pair covered in period, poo or a guys cum ?

Im sorry but I just can’t "

You mean to tell me you're not sitting around shitting your tights like the rest of us?

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

"I get mine from kinkie about £10 for a used pair of tights, I’m getting a pair nearly every week the smellier the better, I like to put a pair over my head and smell the crotch as I wrap another pair around my cock then wank into them , only discovered this fetish a month ago, I’m now tempted to get a pair covered in period, poo or a guys cum ? "

Annnd that’s enough internet for me today

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I'm fascinated by the whole selling used underwear thing. Does everyone own a vacuum sealing thingy or something? Because surely the fabric would kinda air dry... and the smell would evaporate... before the keks got where they're going?

Also... is it actually sexy having this stuff from a random stranger?

Genuinely intrigued.

"I get mine from kinkie about £10 for a used pair of tights, I’m getting a pair nearly every week the smellier the better, I like to put a pair over my head and smell the crotch as I wrap another pair around my cock then wank into them , only discovered this fetish a month ago, I’m now tempted to get a pair covered in period, poo or a guys cum ?

Im sorry but I just can’t

You mean to tell me you're not sitting around shitting your tights like the rest of us? "

maybe I should start, starting to have major FOMOs

By *ingo00Man  over a year ago

Cowley

Don't mix them up with the one you wear to rob a bank

bishop auckland

They are normally vacuum packed or in a zip sealed bag

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"I'm fascinated by the whole selling used underwear thing. Does everyone own a vacuum sealing thingy or something? Because surely the fabric would kinda air dry... and the smell would evaporate... before the keks got where they're going?

Genuinely intrigued."

You don’t need a vacuum sealer, ziploc bags with air removed work just as well.

You don’t actually want to send them too wet or they can smell, and not in a good way.

The buyer can always spray the crotch lightly with water to revitalise the scent.

Scent strength varies from person to person and also what you do with them, how long you wear them for, if you masterbate in them, go to the gym etc.

Its more about pheromones than just pee or poop smell. But there are 3 distinct areas that can pick up scent, which are by the anus, the opening to the vagina and up front toward the clit.

For most people with that fetish it’s less about who they are from and more having said item.

Getting them from strangers can be more if a thrill than using their partners due to differences in pheromones.

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

Imagine the lady at the post office counter.

“Yes, and what does the package contain please?”

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"I'm fascinated by the whole selling used underwear thing. Does everyone own a vacuum sealing thingy or something? Because surely the fabric would kinda air dry... and the smell would evaporate... before the keks got where they're going?

Genuinely intrigued.

You don’t need a vacuum sealer, ziploc bags with air removed work just as well.

You don’t actually want to send them too wet or they can smell, and not in a good way.

The buyer can always spray the crotch lightly with water to revitalise the scent.

Scent strength varies from person to person and also what you do with them, how long you wear them for, if you masterbate in them, go to the gym etc.

Its more about pheromones than just pee or poop smell. But there are 3 distinct areas that can pick up scent, which are by the anus, the opening to the vagina and up front toward the clit.

For most people with that fetish it’s less about who they are from and more having said item.

Getting them from strangers can be more if a thrill than using their partners due to differences in pheromones."

Thank you!

See... I never got it.

I mean, I still don't get it, because it isn't my 'it'... but I get it now. If that makes any sense

Now wondering if I could avoid selling a kidney and clear out my drawers...

bishop auckland

Quite a lot of negative,childish comments on this topic from faceless trolls, we are all different at the end of the day

By *lynJMan  over a year ago

Morden

"Imagine the lady at the post office counter.

“Yes, and what does the package contain please?” "

I can't see that clothing would be a problem. Just don't say they are worn.

It’s a shame nobody wants to buy 10 year old Pringle boxers. I’d be loaded

bishop auckland

There was an article in The Metro last year of a woman who makes £4000 a month selling used underwear

» Add a new message to this topic