FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > USA Smimmg board

USA Smimmg board

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uss49k OP   Man  over a year ago

Exeter

They've motained to ban transgender males from competing unless before puberty.

What early teen knows what they what at such an early age. Wtaf!?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is the kind of thread that starts heated debates, OP.

I’m out.

"This is the kind of thread that starts heated debates, OP.

I’m out. "

I have opinions that no matter what they are will offend someone so I’m out too.

By *ustauseerTV/TS  over a year ago

sedgemoor

I can’t wait for this to turn into yet another disappointing shitshow.

By *valanche1001Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"This is the kind of thread that starts heated debates, OP.

I’m out. "

This

Ffs....another one! Even I can't keep up!

Another one? Another thread that’s only purpose is to be transphobic? I’m tired of this. Can trans people not exist peacefully on fab? I can’t even exist peacefully in real life; where am I meant to go for some respite?

"Another one? Another thread that’s only purpose is to be transphobic? I’m tired of this. Can trans people not exist peacefully on fab? I can’t even exist peacefully in real life; where am I meant to go for some respite? "
try the toilets

"Another one? Another thread that’s only purpose is to be transphobic? I’m tired of this. Can trans people not exist peacefully on fab? I can’t even exist peacefully in real life; where am I meant to go for some respite? try the toilets "

I don’t need to go at the moment thanks

"Another one? Another thread that’s only purpose is to be transphobic? I’m tired of this. Can trans people not exist peacefully on fab? I can’t even exist peacefully in real life; where am I meant to go for some respite? "

You've had a lot of support on your other thread. The world isn't as big and scary a place as you think it is. Some people disagree with you, that's all. Doesn't mean they wish you personally any harm.

"Another one? Another thread that’s only purpose is to be transphobic? I’m tired of this. Can trans people not exist peacefully on fab? I can’t even exist peacefully in real life; where am I meant to go for some respite?

You've had a lot of support on your other thread. The world isn't as big and scary a place as you think it is. Some people disagree with you, that's all. Doesn't mean they wish you personally any harm."

Disagreeing with people is fine; being transphobic isn’t. Also; don’t tell me how the world is. In my short life I’ve faced severe homophobia and transphobia. You haven’t faced my life, so don’t comment on it.

sedgemoor

"Another one? Another thread that’s only purpose is to be transphobic? I’m tired of this. Can trans people not exist peacefully on fab? I can’t even exist peacefully in real life; where am I meant to go for some respite?

You've had a lot of support on your other thread. The world isn't as big and scary a place as you think it is. Some people disagree with you, that's all. Doesn't mean they wish you personally any harm."

Disagreement versus fundamentally choosing to believe that a persons identity is not a valid are two completely different things.

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Wookey Hole?

You've had a lot of support on your other thread. The world isn't as big and scary a place as you think it is. Some people disagree with you, that's all. Doesn't mean they wish you personally any harm.

Disagreement versus fundamentally choosing to believe that a persons identity is not a valid are two completely different things. "

No they're not.

I can fundamentally disagree with a person's religious beliefs for example, doesn’t mean I wish them any harm.

By *tagandvixen200Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Disagreement versus fundamentally choosing to believe that a persons identity is not a valid are two completely different things.

No they're not.

I can fundamentally disagree with a person's religious beliefs for example, doesn’t mean I wish them any harm."

100%. I do not wish harm or pain to trans identified people, I do however request respect for my sex and the rights women have fought for.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"100%. I do not wish harm or pain to trans identified people, I do however request respect for my sex and the rights women have fought for. "

But demand evidence that transitioned females lose their strength

sedgemoor

No they're not.

I can fundamentally disagree with a person's religious beliefs for example, doesn’t mean I wish them any harm."

Maybe you, don’t, but there those who do. Have you ever heard of the paradox of tolerance?

No they're not.

I can fundamentally disagree with a person's religious beliefs for example, doesn’t mean I wish them any harm.

100%. I do not wish harm or pain to trans identified people, I do however request respect for my sex and the rights women have fought for.

"

Bigot!

Nazi!

....just thought I'd save the next poster the bother...

No they're not.

Maybe you, don’t, but there those who do. Have you ever heard of the paradox of tolerance? "

No.

And my brain is turning to mush reading the pish on here tonight so I'll take a rain check on you "educating" me.

sedgemoor

No they're not.

"

Yet you consistently disrespect trans people and use dog whistles to goad an angry response from us. Use the correct term for a trans woman(mtf), or a trans man(ftm).

sedgemoor

No they're not.

Maybe you, don’t, but there those who do. Have you ever heard of the paradox of tolerance?

No.

And my brain is turning to mush reading the pish on here tonight so I'll take a rain check on you "educating" me."

Of course not, because the moment that someone tries to help you see that what you’re doing causes harm you want to walk away from the consequences of your actions.

By *tagandvixen200Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

No they're not.

Bigot!

Nazi!

....just thought I'd save the next poster the bother..."

Lol, you couldn’t even make it up.

Males oppressing women for centuries, then infiltrate womens fought for spaces and claim oppression.

Pray for us!

No they're not.

No.

And my brain is turning to mush reading the pish on here tonight so I'll take a rain check on you "educating" me.

Of course not, because the moment that someone tries to help you see that what you’re doing causes harm you want to walk away from the consequences of your actions. "

I wouldn’t bother with them if I were you; they openly admitted to being a terf and seem to be proud of it? So yeah don’t waste your energy.

By *heNerdyFembyWoman  over a year ago

Eastbourne (she/they)

"Lol, you couldn’t even make it up.

Males oppressing women for centuries, then infiltrate womens fought for spaces and claim oppression.

Pray for us! "

DARVO thy name is quoted poster

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

"They've motained to ban transgender males from competing unless before puberty.

What early teen knows what they what at such an early age. Wtaf!?"

My exs daughter decided wanted to transition to a boy age 11 so there's one