FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Single and ready to mingle is hard work

Single and ready to mingle is hard work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been single for years now and as I'm getting older I've definitely noticed it's harder to strike up a conversation with the opposite sex,maybe it's due to being out of touch with what's going on,I would think at the grand old age of 44 I'm not over the hill already but I'm certainly feeling it.

Just wondering what you fellow males think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icked_tongueMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Imagine what it's like for a 59 year old then lol.... Even though I definitely don't feel or act it (that doesn't imply I'm childlike, far from it).

Unfortunately a lot of younger women on here who say they are interested in meeting older guys are all talk ; I'd love to be proved wrong.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Imagine what it's like for a 59 year old then lol.... Even though I definitely don't feel or act it (that doesn't imply I'm childlike, far from it).

Unfortunately a lot of younger women on here who say they are interested in meeting older guys are all talk ; I'd love to be proved wrong. "

Yeah I know where you are coming from,it's definitely become like a full time job hasn't it,maybe it's the English mentality these days, perhaps I should move abroad

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why even try?

That's your problem right there, trying.

Just let it happen, it shouldnt be so much an effort

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don’t worry myself too much op. But,just to add to your thoughts :-

I joined here aged 38 and had a lot more women contact me direct then, than I do now.

Is that because the site is bigger or i’ve grown into another age bracket? I don’t know.

But you’ll find people that want to talk or meet.

Just keep mingling.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I've been single for years now and as I'm getting older I've definitely noticed it's harder to strike up a conversation with the opposite sex,maybe it's due to being out of touch with what's going on,I would think at the grand old age of 44 I'm not over the hill already but I'm certainly feeling it.

Just wondering what you fellow males think "

I’m 53, and find it quite easy to chat with women of all ages. One thing I don’t do though is wander around in a suit with my cock hanging out lol Some less obvious pics on your profile might help in here mate

By *ugarandspice9569Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

We were both on here as singles and met through the site.

Even though I was considerably older, sending interesting, thoughtful, out of the ordinary messages seemed to work for me

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Join in with forum/cam room chat o/p...treat fab like a social club. If no conversations happen, no big deal.

» Add a new message to this topic