FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is squirt similar to pee?

Is squirt similar to pee?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Admittedly I do love the taste. Anyway I was watching an educational program on wether a womans squirt was of the same chemical composition as pee? And well after an hour they really couldn't decide. It was and it wasn't the same. But to my knowledge I don't know of anyone who has died from drinking from the fountain of youth. Have they?

Apparently there are some people who actually drink their own pee. I think this may be taking things a bit too far really.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

The consensus on fab is that it is pee

By *orksRockerMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"The consensus on fab is that it is pee "

Not sure this has been a topic before? Well in the last 4/5 days

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I pull up a seat grab a glass off bubbly and a bolw off ice cream and injoy the festiveies

Have they all proven this scientifically? We don't want hear say. Just the facts.

By *hortarseWoman  over a year ago

Norfolk

That's what I heard to

Who cares the juices are fantastic so just enjoy them

The consensus on Fab is that it is not Pee.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We're curious to know if any women can squirt with an empty bladder?

The fountain of youth? There's a new marketing ploy I may use.

"We're curious to know if any women can squirt with an empty bladder?"

Yes, but not all women can squirt. Even with a full bladder.

I have just to excuse myself in the middle of having fun to go to the loo and after still squirt when having an orgasm .

By *hisStagsVixenCouple  over a year ago

peterborough

Yes I can. Always make sure I’ve been for a wee before getting down to business and still squirt away

"The fountain of youth? There's a new marketing ploy I may use. "

It's been around for 1000's of years. One of the ways to a man's heart is to shower him with love.

Leeds

"The consensus on fab is that it is pee

The consensus on Fab is that it is not Pee. "

Since when???? When did that memo come out...ffs I miss everything

Since when???? When did that memo come out...ffs I miss everything "

That's because you're not paying attention in class.

Leeds

That's because you're not paying attention in class. "

I'm such a bad girl

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Yes definitely, It also shows the other way around, Jo could soak the whole bed, and she can do that for hours but as soon as the play stops she desperately needs to have a wee I have no idea where all that liquid comes from

D.

By *uckyNineMan  over a year ago

prescot

Whether it is pee or it isn’t I beleive the consensus on FAB is that either way it’s hot AF

Love a good drowning!

I’m 100% certain you’re on the wind up today.

[Removed by poster at 19/06/22 13:48:09]

By *imply DeeWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

Not a day goes by without a squirt/pee debate.

That's because you're not paying attention in class.

I'm such a bad girl "

I'm sorry but you'll have to stay behind for detention or a good spanking.

I read that drinking ladies squirt is healthier for you than drinking FIJI water....

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Yes. It is similar.

Both wet.

Both come from the action area.

And that's enough debating this topic for me today.

"Yes. It is similar.

Both wet.

And that's enough debating this topic for me today."

If what you're saying is true, then why did they have to have a bunch of scientists to prove or disprove this theory?

No. The bladder is never empty, it's constantly filling. It only "feels" like its full when it gets to a certain capacity.

"Yes. It is similar.

Both wet.

If what you're saying is true, then why did they have to have a bunch of scientists to prove or disprove this theory? "

I doubt they were debating the theory of 'similarity'. More likely something more like "are they the same".

By *hrills_n_spillsCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Have they all proven this scientifically? We don't want hear say. Just the facts. "

Read it in New scientist about 6 months ago, cant remember the details verbatim.

To summarize; there are 2 types of female ejaculate, milky excretion and the clear fluid.

The clear fluid is ~90% urine.

DO NOT SHOOT THE MESSENGER.

"Yes. It is similar.

Both wet.

If what you're saying is true, then why did they have to have a bunch of scientists to prove or disprove this theory?

I doubt they were debating the theory of 'similarity'. More likely something more like "are they the same"."

Yes it has similarities but squirt and pee are not 100% identical in chemical composition I think was really the conclusion. So it is and it isn't the same?

By *asual_WandererWoman  over a year ago

A spot you want me

100% if I even slightly need the loo I'm not letting someone try squinting inducing tactics on me. Always safety wees first ha haaaa

By *orkshireBeef26Man  over a year ago

Kirkella

Sparkle...

Do you Squirt?

I think Squirt is different to Piss.. and tastes totally different..

Love the tastes of Squirt juices

Xxx

"Yes. It is similar.

Both wet.

I doubt they were debating the theory of 'similarity'. More likely something more like "are they the same".

Yes it has similarities but squirt and pee are not 100% identical in chemical composition I think was really the conclusion. So it is and it isn't the same? "

"Same" was not the subject of the thread. "Similar" was the subject of the thread.

Basic anatomy and physiology. There is no organ in the human body that "stores" liquid in quantity, other than blood, apart from the bladder. When you have a drink, it goes into the stomach from where it's distributed around the body - kidneys, liver etc. Imagine each of these organs is like a sponge. The new liquid is absorbed into the organ, but there is always "overflow" which, apart from mostly being filtered by the kidneys, goes straight to the bladder. You can see this if you are very well hydrated, your urine is clearer. The various organs are slower to release liquid, and this is where the colour of older urine happens. When a woman (or man!) "squirts", it's an involuntary clenching of the bladder from orgasm that forces out the liquid in your bladder, often before its full. This is why "squirt" often tastes different and is clearer - the body organs haven't yet had time to fully empty their liquid, and are constantly being replaced by liquid from the stomach.

Fountain of youth

Why do I look so old?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Not sure this has been a topic before? Well in the last 4/5 days "

You look beautiful when you are sarky.

By *xelf787Man  over a year ago

Chorlton, Manchester

"Basic anatomy and physiology. There is no organ in the human body that "stores" liquid in quantity, other than blood, apart from the bladder. When you have a drink, it goes into the stomach from where it's distributed around the body - kidneys, liver etc. Imagine each of these organs is like a sponge. The new liquid is absorbed into the organ, but there is always "overflow" which, apart from mostly being filtered by the kidneys, goes straight to the bladder. You can see this if you are very well hydrated, your urine is clearer. The various organs are slower to release liquid, and this is where the colour of older urine happens. When a woman (or man!) "squirts", it's an involuntary clenching of the bladder from orgasm that forces out the liquid in your bladder, often before its full. This is why "squirt" often tastes different and is clearer - the body organs haven't yet had time to fully empty their liquid, and are constantly being replaced by liquid from the stomach."

That is not entirely correct. During orgasm the bladder will fill and eject clear liquid but the squirt initially come from liquid from the Skene's gland which have two openings either side of the urethra

"Basic anatomy and physiology. There is no organ in the human body that "stores" liquid in quantity, other than blood, apart from the bladder. When you have a drink, it goes into the stomach from where it's distributed around the body - kidneys, liver etc. Imagine each of these organs is like a sponge. The new liquid is absorbed into the organ, but there is always "overflow" which, apart from mostly being filtered by the kidneys, goes straight to the bladder. You can see this if you are very well hydrated, your urine is clearer. The various organs are slower to release liquid, and this is where the colour of older urine happens. When a woman (or man!) "squirts", it's an involuntary clenching of the bladder from orgasm that forces out the liquid in your bladder, often before its full. This is why "squirt" often tastes different and is clearer - the body organs haven't yet had time to fully empty their liquid, and are constantly being replaced by liquid from the stomach.

That is not entirely correct. During orgasm the bladder will fill and eject clear liquid but the squirt initially come from liquid from the Skene's gland which have two openings either side of the urethra"

I didn't want to go too in depth, but you're right to an extent. The skene gland only holds about 12-15ml of liquid, but, as it's a gland, has no nearby muscle to "force" it to open. It acts by slow release into the vagina, mixing with vaginal mucus to create lubrication.

I'm just glad that scientists are spending money on pee vs squirt research. Fuck the cancer cure.

By *ighty_tightyMan  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

Have they all proven this scientifically? We don't want hear say. Just the facts. "

Facts? When has facts ever been important to you?

#myworkmatesaid

"I'm just glad that scientists are spending money on pee vs squirt research. Fuck the cancer cure. "

Hey this is IMPORTANT to mankind.

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"I'm just glad that scientists are spending money on pee vs squirt research. Fuck the cancer cure. "

By *xelf787Man  over a year ago

Chorlton, Manchester

"Basic anatomy and physiology. There is no organ in the human body that "stores" liquid in quantity, other than blood, apart from the bladder. When you have a drink, it goes into the stomach from where it's distributed around the body - kidneys, liver etc. Imagine each of these organs is like a sponge. The new liquid is absorbed into the organ, but there is always "overflow" which, apart from mostly being filtered by the kidneys, goes straight to the bladder. You can see this if you are very well hydrated, your urine is clearer. The various organs are slower to release liquid, and this is where the colour of older urine happens. When a woman (or man!) "squirts", it's an involuntary clenching of the bladder from orgasm that forces out the liquid in your bladder, often before its full. This is why "squirt" often tastes different and is clearer - the body organs haven't yet had time to fully empty their liquid, and are constantly being replaced by liquid from the stomach.

That is not entirely correct. During orgasm the bladder will fill and eject clear liquid but the squirt initially come from liquid from the Skene's gland which have two openings either side of the urethra

I didn't want to go too in depth, but you're right to an extent. The skene gland only holds about 12-15ml of liquid, but, as it's a gland, has no nearby muscle to "force" it to open. It acts by slow release into the vagina, mixing with vaginal mucus to create lubrication."

The glands do actually contain smooth muscle and actually each can hold more like 50ml so a little more than 15mls!!

I didn't want to go too in depth, but you're right to an extent. The skene gland only holds about 12-15ml of liquid, but, as it's a gland, has no nearby muscle to "force" it to open. It acts by slow release into the vagina, mixing with vaginal mucus to create lubrication.

The glands do actually contain smooth muscle and actually each can hold more like 50ml so a little more than 15mls!!"

No, they don't hold 50ml, they have the potential capacity to process up to 50ml by secretion, which means the gland is constantly being filled. Medically, quite different.

By *lynJMan  over a year ago

Morden

The consensus on Fab is that it is not Pee. "

The consensus on Fab is that it might or might not be pee.

It all depends on who's funding the research, but a lot of medical knowledge is gained from secondary observations aside from the primary investigation. The studies in this particular area are usually for incontinence and/or bladder cancer.

The consensus on Fab is that it might or might not be pee."

The consensus on fab is the “some people’ THINK it’s pee.

It's pee.

Well done guys, you made her piss herself.

By *immyinreadingMan  over a year ago

henley on thames

"Admittedly I do love the taste. Anyway I was watching an educational program on wether a womans squirt was of the same chemical composition as pee? And well after an hour they really couldn't decide. It was and it wasn't the same. But to my knowledge I don't know of anyone who has died from drinking from the fountain of youth. Have they?

Apparently there are some people who actually drink their own pee. I think this may be taking things a bit too far really. "

Of course it’s pee. What else could it possibly be?

By *iss KinkWoman  over a year ago

North/Blackpool

It is

It is"

Case closed.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

True story, when a woman squirts its basically a fanny sneeze.

So its not pee, its the mucosal lubricants of the vaginal tissue being squeezed and wrung out like a sponge before being expelled. Thats why if you ever get a chance to stick a finger in after shes squirted its dry as bone in there

I swallowes an ex's sqirt,three or four big mouthfuls and for a few days after I could smell her coming out of my skin.

It was fucking lovely x

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

[Removed by poster at 19/06/22 16:13:31]

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

It is

Case closed. "

It comes from the skeens gland and is clear.

There are many on here who are peeing whilst thinking that they are squirting

I swallowed, not swallows.

Fucking autocorrect.

"Admittedly I do love the taste. Anyway I was watching an educational program on wether a womans squirt was of the same chemical composition as pee? And well after an hour they really couldn't decide. It was and it wasn't the same. But to my knowledge I don't know of anyone who has died from drinking from the fountain of youth. Have they?

Apparently there are some people who actually drink their own pee. I think this may be taking things a bit too far really.

Of course it’s pee. What else could it possibly be? "

Technically it is pee and it isn't. Now does that make sense?

"True story, when a woman squirts its basically a fanny sneeze.

So its not pee, its the mucosal lubricants of the vaginal tissue being squeezed and wrung out like a sponge before being expelled. Thats why if you ever get a chance to stick a finger in after shes squirted its dry as bone in there "

My understanding of the terminology is that there is "squirting" and there is "gushing". Gushing is as you describe, but only a small amount of either clear or milky oleaginous liquid is expelled - certainly not in the quantities when "squirting", which can be up to 900ml.

It is

Case closed.

It comes from the skeens gland and is clear.

There are many on here who are peeing whilst thinking that they are squirting "

Haha. I was going to Dm you.

Personally, I think it’s hilarious with all the discussions and science and studies that this subject/question pops up and there’s never ever going to be a conclusion.

Me? I have no input other than, I don’t know.

Of course it’s pee. What else could it possibly be?

Technically it is pee and it isn't. Now does that make sense? "

There is no medical definition of when liquid actually becomes defined as urine. Is it just when it enters the bladder, or is it the liquid that is on its way to the bladder after being filtered by all relevant organs? I prefer to think of squirt as "pre-wee"

By *hortarseWoman  over a year ago

Norfolk

"It's pee.

Well done guys, you made her piss herself. "

Some guys on here do make us piss are self with laughter

"It's pee.

Well done guys, you made her piss herself.

Some guys on here do make us piss are self with laughter "

It's our mission to entertain you girls.

"I swallowes an ex's sqirt,three or four big mouthfuls and for a few days after I could smell her coming out of my skin.

It was fucking lovely x"

Well, if I didn't know it wasn't for me before, I do now.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

It is similar to pee OP; it’s warm and wet

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Have they all proven this scientifically? We don't want hear say. Just the facts.

Read it in New scientist about 6 months ago, cant remember the details verbatim.

To summarize; there are 2 types of female ejaculate, milky excretion and the clear fluid.

DO NOT SHOOT THE MESSENGER. "

From the New Scientist article:

"Some women express liquid from their urethra when they climax. For some, this consists of a small amount of milky white fluid – this, technically, is the female ejaculate. Other women report “squirting” a much larger amount of fluid – enough to make it look like they’ve wet the bed.

A few small studies have suggested the milky white fluid comes from Skene glands – tiny structures that drain into the urethra. Some in the medical community believe these glands are akin to the male prostate, although their size and shape differ greatly between women and their exact function is unknown.

To investigate the nature and origins of the fluid, Samuel Salama, a gynaecologist at the Parly II private hospital in Le Chesnay, France, and his colleagues recruited seven women who report producing large amounts of liquid – comparable to a glass of water – at orgasm.

First, these women were asked to provide a urine sample. An ultrasound scan of their pelvis confirmed that their bladder was completely empty. The women then stimulated themselves through masturbation or with a partner until they were close to having an orgasm – which took between 25 and 60 minutes.

A second pelvic ultrasound was then performed just before the women climaxed. At the point of orgasm, the squirted fluid was collected in a bag and a final pelvic scan performed.

Even though the women had urinated just before stimulation began, the second scan – performed just before they climaxed – showed that their bladder had completely refilled. Each woman’s final scan showed an empty bladder, meaning the liquid squirted at orgasm almost certainly originated from the bladder.

A chemical analysis was performed on all of the fluid samples. Two women showed no difference between the chemicals present in their urine and the fluid squirted at orgasm.

The other five women had a small amount of prostatic-specific antigen (PSA) present in their squirted fluid – an enzyme not detected in their initial urine sample, but which is part of the “true” female ejaculate."

Make of the above what you wish.

"Some women express liquid from their urethra when they climax. For some, this consists of a small amount of milky white fluid – this, technically, is the female ejaculate. Other women report “squirting” a much larger amount of fluid – enough to make it look like they’ve wet the bed.

A few small studies have suggested the milky white fluid comes from Skene glands – tiny structures that drain into the urethra. Some in the medical community believe these glands are akin to the male prostate, although their size and shape differ greatly between women and their exact function is unknown.

To investigate the nature and origins of the fluid, Samuel Salama, a gynaecologist at the Parly II private hospital in Le Chesnay, France, and his colleagues recruited seven women who report producing large amounts of liquid – comparable to a glass of water – at orgasm.

First, these women were asked to provide a urine sample. An ultrasound scan of their pelvis confirmed that their bladder was completely empty. The women then stimulated themselves through masturbation or with a partner until they were close to having an orgasm – which took between 25 and 60 minutes.

A second pelvic ultrasound was then performed just before the women climaxed. At the point of orgasm, the squirted fluid was collected in a bag and a final pelvic scan performed.

Even though the women had urinated just before stimulation began, the second scan – performed just before they climaxed – showed that their bladder had completely refilled. Each woman’s final scan showed an empty bladder, meaning the liquid squirted at orgasm almost certainly originated from the bladder.

A chemical analysis was performed on all of the fluid samples. Two women showed no difference between the chemicals present in their urine and the fluid squirted at orgasm.

The other five women had a small amount of prostatic-specific antigen (PSA) present in their squirted fluid – an enzyme not detected in their initial urine sample, but which is part of the “true” female ejaculate."

Make of the above what you wish. "

Dude. I can't think of much less likely to ruin my orgasm than a pelvic ultrasound just before it

North West

Dude. I can't think of much less likely to ruin my orgasm than a pelvic ultrasound just before it "

It's all in the pursuit of Science and Knowledge

Dude. I can't think of much less likely to ruin my orgasm than a pelvic ultrasound just before it

It's all in the pursuit of Science and Knowledge "

Well in that case... I'll have as many as needed.

And I can't believe I "Dude"d you. Sorry

North West

And I can't believe I "Dude"d you. Sorry "

Dude, you know me well enough to call me dude

By *randMrsNorthernCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Not seen a thread on this for a couple of days. Was starting to get withdrawals.

And I can't believe I "Dude"d you. Sorry

Dude, you know me well enough to call me dude "

True dat dude

Who cares. It's always fun when things get wet.

"I'm just glad that scientists are spending money on pee vs squirt research. Fuck the cancer cure.

It all depends on who's funding the research, but a lot of medical knowledge is gained from secondary observations aside from the primary investigation. The studies in this particular area are usually for incontinence and/or bladder cancer."

Hmmmm well if that's true I'll change my mind.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Actually - I thought the the general consensus was that it ISN’T pee?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Here we go again

"Here we go again "

Yes and we're always going to agree to disagree that it is and it isn't.

By *r-8-BBCMan  over a year ago

LONDON

I have heard otherwise but what do I know.

I have heard otherwise but what do I know."

Squirt is not Pee. 90%?

By *orksRockerMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Not sure this has been a topic before? Well in the last 4/5 days

You look beautiful when you are sarky."

You're only jealous because I got in before you.

» Add a new message to this topic