FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > MESSAGE FOR SINGLE GUYS

MESSAGE FOR SINGLE GUYS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you can't make a meet for whatever reason, let the other person know, its the very least you can do, no wonder we always get crapped on specially by those who feel they don't need to use manners.

I will not have friends left wondering cause you cant bothered to even send a txt message

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go Mally

xxx

ps he dont mean me btw

makes my blood boil it really does grrrrrr

oh dont yer just love it when the blood pumps to parts of yer body

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

"If you can't make a meet for whatever reason, let the other person know, its the very least you can do, no wonder we always get crapped on specially by those who feel they don't need to use manners.

I will not have friends left wondering cause you cant bothered to even send a txt message "

Well said!

"oh dont yer just love it when the blood pumps to parts of yer body "

indeed, thats why i have an extra pint more than everyone else hehe

By *yber pimpMan  over a year ago

durham area

"If you can't make a meet for whatever reason, let the other person know, its the very least you can do, no wonder we always get crapped on specially by those who feel they don't need to use manners.

I will not have friends left wondering cause you cant bothered to even send a txt message "

it would be good advice for some couples as well to heed

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I will not have friends left wondering cause you cant bothered to even send a txt message it would be good advice for some couples as well to heed "

I agree

I've had lots of no shows and its getting beyond a joke, no idea what to do about it though except inform anyone that asks me who it was

couples singles male or females at the end of the day manners dont cost a penny alot of people out there dont think about other people.

sorry i cant make it tonight doesnt hurt anyone does it

MANNERS PEOPLE

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"it would be good advice for some couples as well to heed "

Although we don't meet single guys, we do sympathise with most of them on here, they do seem to get a raw deal, as heretic above has pointed out, we know from our own personal experience, not all couples are 100% perfect, far from it

Yep...my no shows and timewasters tend to be couples...the guys are much more reliable and respectful...the couples are often just here to give their minds a little treat but when it comes down to actually turning up then they chicken out......

"it would be good advice for some couples as well to heed

Although we don't meet single guys, we do sympathise with most of them on here, they do seem to get a raw deal, as heretic above has pointed out, we know from our own personal experience, not all couples are 100% perfect, far from it "

"not all couples are 100% perfect, far from it "

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

" "

You is OK

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"it would be good advice for some couples as well to heed

Although we don't meet single guys, we do sympathise with most of them on here, they do seem to get a raw deal, as heretic above has pointed out, we know from our own personal experience, not all couples are 100% perfect, far from it "

I would guess that some single women too also let people down. It's just part of the weird and wonderful world of Fab, not nice when it happens, but something one just has to live with.

at the end of the day all we can do is try and find some nice friendly people to play with. filter out the time wasters and have fun with the real people

enjoy all

durham area

perhaps a better thread title would be A MESSAGE TO ALL

i put this thread up in hope that the person in question has read it

"i put this thread up in hope that the person in question has read it "

At the risk of being contentious do you think they will actually give a flying fuck

durham area

"i put this thread up in hope that the person in question has read it "
no chance the FORUM they read are adult magazines

well we do our best to educate

Sadly, common decency seems to be something that large numbers of our population today no nothing about!

I know it always gets howled down when it's suggested, name and shame, and I accept that it's not black and white, but I also think it's wrong to simply sit back and say nothing can be done about it.

And imho, 'no shows' is an area which could be addressed, if the powers that be had the will to do something about it. How can you defend somebody who simply 'disappears'. And what excuse can be dreamed up to defend NO contact/apology even after say 24 hours after the event?

[Removed by poster at 10/11/09 18:59:37]

By *hristalCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Well said !!!!

Just a txt is all it takes if you cant make it or something happens.

I had two people let us down last week - fortunately i had not taken the stockings out the packet

Christalx

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I haven't had anyone not turn up but was let down at last min by my first two proposed meet on here, that was bad enough. Cheryl, I think, was expecting him at her house but what if she had travelled to meet this chap and he just left her waiting there, definitely not a gentleman or even a man IMHO.

» Add a new message to this topic