FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > travels!!

travels!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well i got 4 days to go till i set off.. Getting fairly nervous now XD..

Just waiting for my tent in the post and my camping knife ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/11/12 16:23:38]

"[Removed by poster at 11/11/12 16:23:38]"

??

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

did i just read that you have 2 children and 1 on the way by possibly 3 mums and you were recently looking for sponsorship to going round the world....

is this the best time to go travelling

"did i just read that you have 2 children and 1 on the way by possibly 3 mums and you were recently looking for sponsorship to going round the world....

is this the best time to go travelling"

Its the perfect time.. I lost all 3 of my kids threw no fault of my own.. My first daughter would be my own fault to be honest.. I ran away like a little girl.. I was 17 and wasnt really and i was scared.. Cant make up for the 5 years as she hasa dad.. And he loves her an i wouldnt tear a family apart.. My son has a physco mother thats completely fucked in the head.. And my unborn daughter i have no idea where her mother is.. She just left.. So yep its the perfect time to go.. Not only that travelling is here i feel at peace. Not only that its a chance to get the mental stability i need to hit things head on. No point putting children threw court as it has a massive effect on there mental state and can seriously fuck a childs head up.. I miss my son so much.. I tucked him into bed everynight for 2 years of his life.. I read him stories, did arts and crafts with him.. We made mudd pies and had mudd fights.. We also used to slide down a muddy hill.. My 2 daughters i havent bonded with at all...

Letting things calm down first give myself and my ex's chance to also calm down and move on.. Then i can step in..

Ive never seen my first daughter which is my own fault.. Ive tried but it failed.. So im waiting..

I havent heard off my son for over 2 months.. Not even a text off his mother...

And my new daughter i dont know where she is..

Taking a mans child away from him means you truely take everything away..

All i can do is better myself so nothing can be used against apart from the fact i took time to let things cool down and then procceeded to deal with this as an adult and not a hot head child who flies in all guns blazing and digs a whole he cant get out of... If you get me??

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"did i just read that you have 2 children and 1 on the way by possibly 3 mums and you were recently looking for sponsorship to going round the world....

Its the perfect time.. I lost all 3 of my kids threw no fault of my own.. My first daughter would be my own fault to be honest.. I ran away like a little girl.. I was 17 and wasnt really and i was scared.. Cant make up for the 5 years as she hasa dad.. And he loves her an i wouldnt tear a family apart.. My son has a physco mother thats completely fucked in the head.. And my unborn daughter i have no idea where her mother is.. She just left.. So yep its the perfect time to go.. Not only that travelling is here i feel at peace. Not only that its a chance to get the mental stability i need to hit things head on. No point putting children threw court as it has a massive effect on there mental state and can seriously fuck a childs head up.. I miss my son so much.. I tucked him into bed everynight for 2 years of his life.. I read him stories, did arts and crafts with him.. We made mudd pies and had mudd fights.. We also used to slide down a muddy hill.. My 2 daughters i havent bonded with at all...

Letting things calm down first give myself and my ex's chance to also calm down and move on.. Then i can step in..

Ive never seen my first daughter which is my own fault.. Ive tried but it failed.. So im waiting..

All i can do is better myself so nothing can be used against apart from the fact i took time to let things cool down and then procceeded to deal with this as an adult and not a hot head child who flies in all guns blazing and digs a whole he cant get out of... If you get me?? "

enjoy

All i can do is better myself so nothing can be used against apart from the fact i took time to let things cool down and then procceeded to deal with this as an adult and not a hot head child who flies in all guns blazing and digs a whole he cant get out of... If you get me??

enjoy"

I shall.. Thank you..

All i can do is better myself so nothing can be used against apart from the fact i took time to let things cool down and then procceeded to deal with this as an adult and not a hot head child who flies in all guns blazing and digs a whole he cant get out of... If you get me?? "

I know this is going to be a red rag to a bull and I'm going to get tons of abuse and probably banned from the forum but men like you make me sick. Get some balls and fight for your kids! When your kids are older and they find out that instead of trying to do anything and everything to see them, you went travelling round the world instead, how will they feel? And yeah, I am speaking from personal experience. Enjoy your trip!

I know this is going to be a red rag to a bull and I'm going to get tons of abuse and probably banned from the forum but men like you make me sick. Get some balls and fight for your kids! When your kids are older and they find out that instead of trying to do anything and everything to see them, you went travelling round the world instead, how will they feel? And yeah, I am speaking from personal experience. Enjoy your trip!"

I totally agree with you.. 1000%.. Nothing offends me anymore... As i said i have tried..

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Hate saying this but I hope you have now found out that CONDOMS are free and available from any health clinic.

Better get yourself a large supply . good luck

Hate saying this but I hope you have now found out that CONDOMS are free and available from any health clinic.

Better get yourself a large supply . good luck"

There free o_O think ill get some haha..

I'm assuming you will still be making financial payments to your children while your on your jollies????"

no matter

There free o_O think ill get some haha.. "

You mean you have never discovered a gum clinic whilst having so much unprotected sex. Yes they give condoms away surprisingly

"I'm assuming you will still be making financial payments to your children while your on your jollies????""

As always. .. I have a savings account for my sons future..

There free o_O think ill get some haha..

You mean you have never discovered a gum clinic whilst having so much unprotected sex. Yes they give condoms away surprisingly "

Was being sarcastic lol.. I have regular checks once ever 2 months.. I have condoms and i use them..

no matter

Except when you get girls pregnant LMAO I was being sarcastic too .

"I'm assuming you will still be making financial payments to your children while your on your jollies????"

As always. .. I have a savings account for my sons future.. "

children need money spent on them from day one! You know, new shoes, winter coat, food etc! And what about your other two????

"I'm assuming you will still be making financial payments to your children while your on your jollies????"

As always. .. I have a savings account for my sons future..

children need money spent on them from day one! You know, new shoes, winter coat, food etc! And what about your other two????"

I havent had contact with my son or his mother for over 2 months... How can i give her money? Ive asked for her bank details to put it in or an address but she blanks me.. Nothing else i can do..

And i dont know where one of my daughters lives.. She left and didnt say i word.. And my other daughter her mun wont accept my money because she already has a father.. And i know what your going to say that there just escuses.. But there really not..

"Except when you get girls pregnant LMAO I was being sarcastic too . "

I think i need to take sex ed again lol... Dont think i truely understood the concept of "the birds and the bee's" lmaoo!..

Try ringing the csa and asking them to find them. Wow, you really are full if excuses! I bet your parents are so proud. Hang on, next you will be telling me that they dont see your kids either!

Or another thought, the money you are spending on your trip to "find yourself", try spending it on a private detective! Grab your passport and do one!!

no matter

"Except when you get girls pregnant LMAO I was being sarcastic too .

I think i need to take sex ed again lol... Dont think i truely understood the concept of "the birds and the bee's" lmaoo!.. "

clearly you do yes.

"Or another thought, the money you are spending on your trip to "find yourself", try spending it on a private detective! Grab your passport and do one!! "

Im homeless if you must know.. I sleep in train stations.. Tents and sometimes on a friends sofa.. All my money i use to put into a saving account and i live off 9p noodles.. My whole life fits in a small backpack..

But you wouldnt know how that feels would you.. Im not saying you lead a perfect live because no one does.. Ever day i get looked at.. Ive even been beaten on the street because im homeless.. Everyday i struggle to survive to be honest..

Your going to say "how are you on the internet" well i have a phone.. I get 500 texts and unlimited intrrnet for £15 a month.. I spend £15 just to talk to a fucking voicemail..

No my family aint proud of me.. I have no family because of a stupid mistake.. I never walked out of my sons life.. His mother walked out of mine and took him with her..

I lost my house my job my family my girlfriend and my son.. All because she wanted to be with another man..

Now you tell me did i honestly deserve any of this in the first place? Apparently my son is just as happy without me..

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I hope you can sort yourself out: three women who want nothing to do with you and don't want you to have access to your children. What's the common denominator?

I 'get' that you are in pain at the loss of your son and that you don't wish to mess up your older daughter's life. I 'get' that you think travelling the world with a couple of quid in your pocket is preferrable to sofa surfing and not working. You obviously can change things in your life when you are motivated. It has only been a few weeks since you asked for advice on how to get around the world and now you're off.

Use the time to find your adult self, learn new things, enjoy yourself and come back motivated to do well by your children.

My only plea is that you don't go creating new babies across the world.

"I hope you can sort yourself out: three women who want nothing to do with you and don't want you to have access to your children. What's the common denominator?

I 'get' that you are in pain at the loss of your son and that you don't wish to mess up your older daughter's life. I 'get' that you think travelling the world with a couple of quid in your pocket is preferrable to sofa surfing and not working. You obviously can change things in your life when you are motivated. It has only been a few weeks since you asked for advice on how to get around the world and now you're off.

Use the time to find your adult self, learn new things, enjoy yourself and come back motivated to do well by your children.

My only plea is that you don't go creating new babies across the world."

Thank you.. Its nice to know someone understands where im coming from..

Give the guy a break ...

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

The lengths some folk will go to to avoid the CSA

"I hope you can sort yourself out: three women who want nothing to do with you and don't want you to have access to your children. What's the common denominator?

My only plea is that you don't go creating new babies across the world."

Good luck OP.

I am not going to make any comment one way or the other about what the OP has done in his life. He clearly needs to put some distance between himself and the situation which has grown up around him, so I hope it works for him and he comes back renewed person for it.

And to all the others who have chastised him for the way in which his relations with his kids have panned out, there is an old saying.... 'Walk a mile in my shoes'...

I used to have very similar attitudes to many of you when the subject of post-break up fathers came up - until it happened to ME.

It is FAR from as simple as "You've got kids, so support them regardless of circumstances". Sometimes those circumstances all but make it impossible - even if the CSA is involved.

Pork

I wish you luck and peace, stay safe. Be in a better, happier place when you return

My only input would be write letters or journals for your children, in the hope you get to give them to them one day

Only you know the pain you are goung through, snd the journey you have ahead

Good luck my friend

"I am not going to make any comment one way or the other about what the OP has done in his life. He clearly needs to put some distance between himself and the situation which has grown up around him, so I hope it works for him and he comes back renewed person for it.

And to all the others who have chastised him for the way in which his relations with his kids have panned out, there is an old saying.... 'Walk a mile in my shoes'...

I used to have very similar attitudes to many of you when the subject of post-break up fathers came up - until it happened to ME.

It is FAR from as simple as "You've got kids, so support them regardless of circumstances". Sometimes those circumstances all but make it impossible - even if the CSA is involved.

Pork"

Thanks for understanding.. Dont get many people out there that do these days.. .

"I wish you luck and peace, stay safe. Be in a better, happier place when you return

My only input would be write letters or journals for your children, in the hope you get to give them to them one day

Good luck my friend"

Ive started a blog online so i can type everyting up. Plus im going to send stuff to my mums for him.. Like things from different countries.. So hopefully when hes older he can have them.. Its gonna be a lonely christmas..

So your homeless but it clearly states on your profile that you can accommodate? You also say you are waiting for your tent to arrive in the post? So you do have an address then?

There are never ever any excuses for any parent to not be a part of their Childs life! They come first always from the moment they take their first breath! From personal experience and from working within family law, I could write a book filled with the pathetic excuses from (mainly men) as to the reasons they dont bother with their kids. And just to add a balanced _iew, I also cannot stand women who use their children as bargaining tools either!

"I wish you luck and peace, stay safe. Be in a better, happier place when you return

Good luck my friend

Ive started a blog online so i can type everyting up. Plus im going to send stuff to my mums for him.. Like things from different countries.. So hopefully when hes older he can have them.. Its gonna be a lonely christmas.. "

hope you packed your violin too!

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

wish u a safe journey

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

another cry for help man up for fuck sake

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Well i got 4 days to go till i set off.. Getting fairly nervous now XD..

Just waiting for my tent in the post and my camping knife ..

"

I aint gonna judge you, its only the fricking internet.

Happy camping

wow @ how personal people got!

Good luck on your travels

"wow @ how personal people got!

Good luck on your travels "

Thanks .. Im going Devon lol.. Only to barnstaple tho..

Good luck on your travels "

so I'm guessing that you have never felt sooooooooo strongly about something, that you have never disagreed with anybody, ever? I got personal because it is an extremely personal and emotional issue for me! Sorry, but my halo slips occasionally X

Thanks .. Im going Devon lol.. Only to barnstaple tho.. "

You have previously said you were going to be sending stuff from different countries back to your son and then say your going to Devon?????

You have previously said you were going to be sending stuff from different countries back to your son and then say your going to Devon?????"

Im in peterborough... Devon is down south.. Im going to devon.. Then to plymouth then to roscoff in france..

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

You have previously said you were going to be sending stuff from different countries back to your son and then say your going to Devon?????

Im in peterborough... Devon is down south.. Im going to devon.. Then to plymouth then to roscoff in france.. "

Wasn't the 1st stop in Devon to ask a woman to marry you?

Im in peterborough... Devon is down south.. Im going to devon.. Then to plymouth then to roscoff in france..

Wasn't the 1st stop in Devon to ask a woman to marry you? "

Not to ask to marry me.. Lol.. Cook a meal for us both hha..

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Not to ask to marry me.. Lol.. Cook a meal for us both hha.. "

Oh right. Sorry my mistake. If it gets intimate make sure you shag her up the wrong un. You can't be trusted round the front

Oh right. Sorry my mistake. If it gets intimate make sure you shag her up the wrong un. You can't be trusted round the front "

If the first track runs red.. Use the dirt track instead hahaha.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Give it two or three nights this time of year in your new tent and you will be wishing you had set out on your travels a few weeks ago.....

You haven't thought this one out thoroughly have you?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Oh right. Sorry my mistake. If it gets intimate make sure you shag her up the wrong un. You can't be trusted round the front

If the first track runs red.. Use the dirt track instead hahaha. "

Still use a condom!!!! Look up backdoor babies.

"Give it two or three nights this time of year in your new tent and you will be wishing you had set out on your travels a few weeks ago.....

You haven't thought this one out thoroughly have you?"

Haha.. I havent lol.. But in already homeless so it dont make a difference really.. Atleast ill have a nice for to keep me warm.. Knowing my luck ill set my tent on fire pmsll!!..

» Add a new message to this topic