FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Breast implants versus real breasts

Breast implants versus real breasts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am just interested to hear others' points of _iew on this:

Like a lot of blokes I'm a real 'breasts' man. However, this is only a bonus and if a lady isn't well endowed in that way, then that's all fine n dandy.

However, I personally (note: only IMO - everyone has their preferences and choices...phew!lol!) find false breasts/implants actually a total turn OFF. When you see the late night adult phone-in type channels I pesonally find the site of a lady with two odd looking (note: IMO....!) p[ink footballs on her chest, often with scars under the nipples an absolute turn off. The lady may be very pretty otherwise, but to me, it looks pretty abnormal and absolutely unappealling. IMO (note....!lol) I think if a lady's not overly endowed in the chest department, she should leave alone, as nature intended, as to me, it looks far nicer than false 'additions'. I appreciate that other guys (esp younger ones perhaps, as implants far more common now) may not mind, but almost every guy I've spoken to in my age-range feels the same.

Just wondering what other blokes thought then:

False or./ As nature intended

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

not bothered to be honest, if the other person feels her best within, all good here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not for me, I'm afraid ....

I've been "exposed" to a couple of pairs of "augmented" chests, but they just don't feel right, and were cold to the touch too

"not bothered to be honest, if the other person feels her best within, all good here"

Absolutely agree that it's what's 'inside' that's important, but intended thread to refer to visual and touch aspects

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"not bothered to be honest, if the other person feels her best within, all good here

Absolutely agree that it's what's 'inside' that's important, but intended thread to refer to visual and touch aspects "

not bothered still applies to be honest, a tit is a tit.

they are the same to me

Id love mine done

I'm 37 and ive fed 3 kids so mine are not what they used to be, to put it politely

I think having mine done would look better than they do now

I think its a shame when young girls have them done who have perfectly good boobs but just want them bigger but for the likes of me i think they almost a necessary lol

i think fake boobs look better than old saggy ones

on other people i really dont care, if they happy im happy, if having a boob jobs gives them more confidance then how can it be a bad thing?

"Id love mine done

if having a boob jobs gives them more confidance then how can it be a bad thing?"

Absolutely agree. The most important thing is how it makes people feel. I think that possible boob-jobs are better than the past

id love a reduction and lift.

Would that make them fake as they'd be artifically tampered with? or are you just meaning implants?

I prefer real breast over fake.... In my opinion sassy if they not got an implant they still real even if its a reduction/lift

No, thread intended to be about implants. Was just expressing my thoughts on how many implants can look to me, personally, and wondered how other folks felt about the visual/touch aspects of implanted breasts. But as others have said out there too - it's how a lady feels about her breasts -0 implanted or not that is of prime importance.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"

"

Not when they are on an old saggy body!!! Big firm round boobies on a body with skin sagging down to their knees is not nice to look at lol

"I prefer real breast over fake.... In my opinion sassy if they not got an implant they still real even if its a reduction/lift "

i think some implants look brilliant and very natural and agree they look better than ones that have sagged (god damm gravity)

i just not a fan of the barbie doll tits where a woman is very slender in frame and has the exposed breast bone with two mahoosive mellons wacked on her chest..

"

Not when they are on an old saggy body!!! Big firm round boobies on a body with skin sagging down to their knees is not nice to look at lol "

when i get to the age that my skin sags down to my knees i not give a shite about my boobs anyway lol

lol

I have been with 3 women who had falsies and they were ok. That said they were not over sized and did not feel hard and unnatural.

I would feel physically repulsed if I met someone like Victoria Beckham with her revolting melon tits

I prefer real to implants

For me, it's all about the person on the end of the boobs. If she is a lovely person then I will find all of her sexuallly attractive. I've played with real and "fake" (all boobs are real whether augmented or not!) and they were both sexually arousing in equal manner.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I think the answer to this question is about how people see the person with/ without implants. If they see them as a person...(and of course provided the implants look reasonably ok) then that is fine and not an issue.

If they see the boobs rather than the person (or the bums, the legs, the lips...) then they are seeing bits, objects which dont require a personality, warmth or conversation. In my mind they might as well be playing with a rubber doll?

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

I hate the look of them specially when they do not look natural, I mean how can a pair of boobs stuck on a chest 6 inches apart look nice.

There are different types you can get and the ones that look best are the ones that look natural and you can get them.

I have been with a women who has had a reduction and the scaring was unbelievable (like all things in life you get good surgeons and bad she must have had the worst lol).

» Add a new message to this topic