FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is bisexuality real?

Is bisexuality real?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are bisexual women on sites such as this actually straight, but pretend to be bi because the men love it, therefore getting them more attention? And they just give it a little lick while thinking of the shopping?

Are bisexual men on sites such as this actually gay, but pretending to be straight because society doesn't like gay men? And all they really want is a nice cock not a woman at all?

Or........??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No pretense here! totally bi and enjoy the best of both worlds! just a greedy girl

Sammi

I consider myself bi, but prefer women. I love sex with men, but dont like kissing men, never found myself fancying one and would not spoon a guy in an overnight stay... I just enjoy bi sex.

If you can make sense of that, can you explain it to me. I will probably find I am not bi, but in a bi sub category that I have never heard of!

I lick pussy and love it...and the added bonus is..my husband loves it too.

Fem fun is fun !

We are both on the gay side of bi so tend to prefer same sex swap !

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am just greedy I love both sexes... However I can't see myself having a relationship with a woman...

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

I think I'm a lesbian coz I love licking fanny

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I like the odd lick of a foo foo

I like big cock

I don't want to live with the owners of either of the above....

I am 80% Gay

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and happy

Plenty of genuinely bi peeps on FAB.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Wait for the I like rimming and pounding a blokes arse and enjoy the same, but I don't kiss him on the lips so I'm straight brigade and the I like other women licking my pussy and I theirs, but only on a bi night in a club...every week, but nope I'm not bi.

Nah...no bis here so move along now, nothing to see.

By *ornyGCCouple  over a year ago

Slaithwaite

Depends on your definition of Bi. If by Bi you mean I could have a relationship with either sex then technically I am not Bi but I love having sex with women and adore being with a woman and therefore if your definition is "enjoys sex with both sexes" then yes I am

95% of people we have met are Bi because they love sex with women and not to impress a man.

Those are the ladies in club who are hammered just to get the courage to be there!

"I like the odd lick of a foo foo

I like big cock

I am 80% Gay "

Come on fella show some pics ! I have a big cock

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I like big cock

I am 80% Gay

! I have a big cock "

those are the magical words that I am a sucker for

"Are bisexual women on sites such as this actually straight, but pretend to be bi because the men love it, therefore getting them more attention? And they just give it a little lick while thinking of the shopping?

Are bisexual men on sites such as this actually gay, but pretending to be straight because society doesn't like gay men? And all they really want is a nice cock not a woman at all?

Or........??"

I have spoke to/read the opinions of a lot of people (mostly gay themselves) who believe all 'bisexuals' are actually gay but in denial.

Personally I find that _iew offensive. It is akin to the _iew some straight people have that being gay is a 'choice' and that any gay guy could be heterosexual if he wanted to.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Are bisexual women on sites such as this actually straight, but pretend to be bi because the men love it, therefore getting them more attention? And they just give it a little lick while thinking of the shopping?

Or........??"

I dont know about the bi men but I would agree that quite a few women declare themselves as bi as that is what their partners want (I have spoken to quite a few). Equally there are quite a few who dont mind a bit of bi but dont get aroused by it. I believe there is also a bit of a fashion element attached to it. Apologies to all genuine bi girls - I am not criticising anybody... just tlaking about my experience of speaking to some ladies.

I love playing with men just as much as women.

I get a helluva lot of enjoyment from pleasing both sexes

Or........??"

Bisexuality is absolutely real. The feel of a man, the feel of a woman produce the same sexual arousal to me. So yes it's real!

It seems there are quite a few bicurious/bisexual/gay people on here saying they are straight though. Perhaps they think it's not cool to admit your bi, I don't know.

Society in general has always had a problem with gay people, perhaps not quite as much as in the past, but the problem is still there.

Or........??"

You're wrong on both counts as I've been with many girls who are genuinely bisexual and enjoy cock as much as pussy. I'm male and fully bisexual as I love pussy and cock in equal measure.

whatever you claim to be is up to you.

But pretending to be something your not, just to be accepted, gain attention or become popular makes you a fool. And real people will spot it a mile off.

Thank fuck I don't have a man to please, ...... I'm bi because I like sex with females and males. Giving pleasure gives me pleasure, irrespective of gender.

I like big cock

I am 80% Gay

Come on fella show some pics ! I have a big cock "

Don't you know it's not the done thing to have cock pics!!!

Re the OP's question - I'm orally bi only, have no interest in 1-2-1 meets with guys and not using it as an excuse to get to the females in couples. It's rare that anything bi will ever happen - but I prefer to be upfront about it rather than be one of the traditional 'straight' guys that drops it into conversation to get meets.

But at the end of the day it's just a question of doing what you're comfortable with, being honest and if that means there's a need for a label - so be it!

Doesn't change who I am one bit!

"I am 80% Gay "

I'm not gay but I think my boyfriend might be.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Thank fuck I don't have a man to please, ...... I'm bi because I like sex with females and males. Giving pleasure gives me pleasure, irrespective of gender. "

I would add that for me I can play with (some) ladies and it gives me pleasure to give pleasure but it is not a sexual pleasure in any way, shape or form. It is something I would do for people I like as and when the moment is right.... so I can understand where you are coming from!

"I am 80% Gay

I'm not gay but I think my boyfriend might be. "

Pmsl !!

Reminds me of that gag - "I was sucking off my new Thai girlfriend this morning, when I thought, hang on......."

"I am 80% Gay

I'm not gay but I think my boyfriend might be.

Pmsl !!

Reminds me of that gag - "I was sucking off my new Thai girlfriend this morning, when I thought, hang on......." "

Similarly, a Thai girlfriend once said to me, "I love my tits but I sure miss my cock sometimes."

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

first time I had sex my arse was sore for weeks

I like big cock

I am 80% Gay

! I have a big cock

those are the magical words that I am a sucker for"

Ok now we have swapped pics , I think we should get a room , unless of course you like being watched ?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Or........??

I have spoke to/read the opinions of a lot of people (mostly gay themselves) who believe all 'bisexuals' are actually gay but in denial.

Personally I find that _iew offensive. It is akin to the _iew some straight people have that being gay is a 'choice' and that any gay guy could be heterosexual if he wanted to.

"

I've heard that too. Also heard gay people saying there's no such thing as 100% straight. Madness in my opinion.

I'm probably right in the middle of the Gay... Bi... Straight scale. I've had relationships with straight men, bi men, lesbians and bi women. Actually you could also argue that I'm either polysexual or asexual. Work that one out!

I see it as a scale. Doesn't matter where you are on the scale as long as you're happy. I'm happy.

Or........??

I've heard that too. Also heard gay people saying there's no such thing as 100% straight. Madness in my opinion.

I'm probably right in the middle of the Gay... Bi... Straight scale. I've had relationships with straight men, bi men, lesbians and bi women. Actually you could also argue that I'm either polysexual or asexual. Work that one out!

I see it as a scale. Doesn't matter where you are on the scale as long as you're happy. I'm happy. "

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

I see it as a scale. Doesn't matter where you are on the scale as long as you're happy. I'm happy. "

I've always said the same myself. Sexuality is purely a persons choice of who they go to bed with, and doesn't have any real bearing on everyday life.

Gay, bi or straight everyone has the right to be happy.

Wolf

Or........??

I'm bi, like men and women equally but prefer single bi ladies all to myself tho, rather than couples or playing as a couple as then u know they are not just doing it for the other half. Not tried 2 bi couple swap yet tho so can't comment on that

"Are bisexual women on sites such as this actually straight, but pretend to be bi because the men love it, therefore getting them more attention? And they just give it a little lick while thinking of the shopping?"

doubt it, i only meet single guys on this site, i get on average 50 messages a day, if i go in chat and put my cam on i can get easily over a 100 messages, how much more attention do you need? lol

i do, however, believe there are a few women in couples who only play with women for their owen fellas enjoyment, i dont think they do it to get attention freom other men tho

I'm single so no man to please, and I won't meet bi fem couples for the Mr to get his kicks.

Love a 2 bi couple swap though

Most of my bi experiences have been one on one meets with women...so yeah, I'm a genuine bi woman, and in the right circumstances, would consider a relationship with a woman.

Still love cock though

Or........??

I dont know about the bi men but I would agree that quite a few women declare themselves as bi as that is what their partners want (I have spoken to quite a few). Equally there are quite a few who dont mind a bit of bi but dont get aroused by it. I believe there is also a bit of a fashion element attached to it. Apologies to all genuine bi girls - I am not criticising anybody... just tlaking about my experience of speaking to some ladies."

no i agree with this but u can normally tell i have no issue with meeting newbies or curious i know some bi girls won't but we all have to explore somewhere for me girls r main think that turns me so i suppose i could be a lesibian but i love oreo so that is that and happily we both like girls so i really do win xxx

Im single so im not doing it for anyone else

Not to sure about June, guess you would have to ask the girlfriend she was living with before we got togeether

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"Plenty of genuinely bi peeps on FAB. "

1 of us is on the Gay side of straight, the other is on the Bi side of Gay

Mrs Artful is bi.

It has to be the right person and the right situation, but she is certainly bi

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm bisexual. I've also got a bicycle, binoculars but only one bin.

I prefer women but am totally relaxed with men and like having sex with both - preferably at the same time, although with couples I also play 'straight' and don't touch the guy (but profusely apologise if I do). I don't fancy men per se and would never want a relationship with one. I'm married and got kids. Totally sorted.

» Add a new message to this topic