FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Big vs small

Big vs small

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This question has probably been on here many times before but I thought I'd ask.

Most women profiles on here are looking for very well endowed males! So sometimes it does get you down. I consider myself average and hope that I satisfy my lover.

So a question for the women does it feel much better and can make you cum easier? I just want to know Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This question has probably been on here many times before but I thought I'd ask.

Most women profiles on here are looking for very well endowed males! So sometimes it does get you down. I consider myself average and hope that I satisfy my lover.

So a question for the women does it feel much better and can make you cum easier? I just want to know Thanks x"

Although speaking as a male, I don't mind average, though prefer above. Small just doesn't interest for oral, & definitely not for anal.

Our profile seeks average endowed men.

Like some women seek VWE/VVWE some seek to avoid them because we are all different.

Don't get hung up on how hung you are

Seriously, if I was a fella... I'd be more flattered that someone would like to have sex with me for being me rather them seeking a massive cock and me having one.

"Our profile seeks average endowed men.

Like some women seek VWE/VVWE some seek to avoid them because we are all different.

Don't get hung up on how hung you are

Seriously, if I was a fella... I'd be more flattered that someone would like to have sex with me for being me rather them seeking a massive cock and me having one."

ps. Just for the record: I don't have a cock lol

i havnt noticed that it feels any better. i enjoy sex for all sorts of different reasons, because people are all different and all do things differently which makes it more fun.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

don't like well endowed myself I prefer an averagely endowed guy. Same goes for guys who reckon they are long stayers.....yawn.

Each to their own though

'Inside'(pussy) = medium to slightly larger (6--9 inches max)

'Outside'(wanking,tittying.looking at etc) - the bigger the better!

Im not keen on very big cocks, i prefer average, if they to big they just hurt, i tend to meet guys 8inch and under

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I am keen on a big personality, some wit nad a brain attached to the cock in question.

Recon all these size issues are man related...s had a choice of who ever she fancied to play with on the site and chose average sized in his 40's. I expected her to go for Mr king dong 25 year old body builder....

» Add a new message to this topic