FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No TV !!

No TV !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Porks telly has deceased over a week ago, and he has said that life is so much better, in the way that he goes to bed earlier and sleeps better.

Now i have come over for the weekend and i thought ok, do i bring a spare telly for the weekend or go without.

When i got here, although a little like passing ships he is off to work, i am relaxing.

NO TV Fabulous i love music more, i have a glass of wine and i so relaxed, can't wait for him to come back from work....Mmmmmmmm Sexercise..

So NO TV wins hands down...

Get rid and try it (Perky)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought this was going to be a rant about Transvestites lol

I tried the other option and got rid of the cooker - not sure that worked as well though - when Perky comes home u can sing his NEW favourite song to him lol

"I tried the other option and got rid of the cooker - not sure that worked as well though - when Perky comes home u can sing his NEW favourite song to him lol "

dohhhhhhhhhh got my Porkies and my Perkies muddled up again havent I - sorry

"I thought this was going to be a rant about Transvestites lol"

Sorry i didn't even think about that

"I tried the other option and got rid of the cooker - not sure that worked as well though - when Perky comes home u can sing his NEW favourite song to him lol

dohhhhhhhhhh got my Porkies and my Perkies muddled up again havent I - sorry "

I put the telly on just onc evening a week, I don't miss it at all to be honest... most times the noise just gets on me nerves

and I've not had a cooker for 5 years now and certainly don't miss that

Perky, when Pork gets home can u tell him he owes me a sorry cos I said one to many as I didnt get his name wrong on here ....... fanku muchly xx

Whilst I have a tv, its something I rarely sit in front of and was mostly because I was studying for my nebosh course and didn't have it on for a whole week, I realised that didn't actually miss any of the programmes that I had previously always watched. Soaps I stopped watching years ago when my ex and I split up because I decided that I only watched them because he liked them. Now I have the radio on all the time, if I get bored with it, I put the tv but mostly flick through channels, Top Gear is probably the only programme that I would watch

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I rarely watch TV anymore. Before I moved South it was on every night, from when I walked in the door to when we went to bed. According to my sister it's the same thing still at home.

Here I watch DVD's, but very very rarely the TV.

Pork here this time - Dunno what Perky is on about??? I think it lends a charming extra dimension to ones 'flet' to have a chap dressed as a lady, sitting in the corner of the room who entertains us all evening.

Sorry? What do you mean, 'we don't mean THAT kind of TV.....'? Hmmm......? But this thread clearly states 'No TV', does it not.

Damn,and to think of all the trouble I've gone to to arrange the lovely Cynthia for tonight....... Some people are just not satisfied......

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

havent had a telly for about three months now dont miss it at all,if i realy want to watch something i do it on my pooter

I only watch things I've taped. I fast forward the ads. Haven't watched a soap in years. Or I put music channels on.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I only watch things I've taped. I fast forward the ads. Haven't watched a soap in years. Or I put music channels on. "

It's funny how some sayings stick. I still say about taping progs

I very rarely watch live TV, I'm always working. Saying that, when I do I pause it then potter about doing stuff, just to build up a buffer so I can skip the ads

» Add a new message to this topic