FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Attenborough's Ark

Attenborough's Ark

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I love David Attenborough!!!! He has been asked to pick 10 animals to take on his own ark.

What animals would you choose?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ooh... only 10?

OK, a cow and a bull for milk

A ewe and a ram for wool

A cock and a hen for eggs

A couple of parrots to talk to

A couple of dogs for company

I wouldn't take wasps

Not my family (Sorry lol)

1. A pair of butterflies (cos I don't want everyone to suddenly start speaking sdrawkcab)

2. Some bees (cos the whole eco-thingy breaks down without bees apparently (peronally I'd stamp on the little critters cos I can't stand anything that buzzes - cept vibrators, which aren't animals so I can take as many as I like)

3. Two sheep - male and female, and I'd cull their offspring cos lamb is extremely tasty.

4. Mint plant - not technically an animal but I'm not taking any chances as lamb without mint sauce is like torville without dean, morecambe without wise, wallace without grommit.

5. A couple of dogs (canine variety) cos they're man's best friend. Apparently.

6. A couple of dogs (human variety) cos they're man's best friend. Usurping their canine cousins it appears.

7. An aardvark. Cool name, have to keep them.

8. A tiger. (I've always wanted a tiger ok, got a problem with that?)

9. A lion (for my tiger to play with, king of the jungle my ass, a Tiger would muller any lion anyday)

10. No fookin fish. I don't like eating them and all they do in our tank is swim and shit. Fookin pointless creatures, clogging up all the sea and giving Greenpeace a reason to exist.

[Removed by poster at 09/11/12 21:29:29]

"1. A pair of butterflies (cos I don't want everyone to suddenly start speaking sdrawkcab)

2. Some bees (cos the whole eco-thingy breaks down without bees apparently (peronally I'd stamp on the little critters cos I can't stand anything that buzzes - cept vibrators, which aren't animals so I can take as many as I like)

3. Two sheep - male and female, and I'd cull their offspring cos lamb is extremely tasty.

4. Mint plant - not technically an animal but I'm not taking any chances as lamb without mint sauce is like torville without dean, morecambe without wise, wallace without grommit.

6. A couple of dogs (human variety) cos they're man's best friend. Usurping their canine cousins it appears.

9. A lion (for my tiger to play with, king of the jungle my ass, a Tiger would muller any lion anyday)

10. No fookin fish. I don't like eating them and all they do in our tank is swim and shit. Fookin pointless creatures, clogging up all the sea and giving Greenpeace a reason to exist."

I dont wanna be pedantic, but I think u miscounted - it was 10 ........

"1. A pair of butterflies (cos I don't want everyone to suddenly start speaking sdrawkcab)

10. No fookin fish. I don't like eating them and all they do in our tank is swim and shit. Fookin pointless creatures, clogging up all the sea and giving Greenpeace a reason to exist.

I dont wanna be pedantic, but I think u miscounted - it was 10 ........ "

My fookin Ark, my fookin rules.

» Add a new message to this topic