FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Time to move on?

Time to move on?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So you join here and get very caught up in the site - the chat rooms and the forums and answering the mails

And for a while it all seems so great

When for you do the cracks start to appear? When do you think - hold on - this ( or that ) person is talking the biggest load of bull ever?

When does this (site) stop being fun and start to become hard work?

Just a throw it out their question - I obviously know my own answer

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For us when people you thought were cool become possessive.

Humm good question

I've had a few moments when meeting on here where i have felt like throwing the towel in because of something someone i have met has done/said/acted to wards me

but tho i have in the 11 years of doing this met some proper twats, over all the good meets very much out weigh the bad ones, when it becomes the other way round thats when its time to go

"So you join here and get very caught up in the site - the chat rooms and the forums and answering the mails

And for a while it all seems so great

When for you do the cracks start to appear? When do you think - hold on - this ( or that ) person is talking the biggest load of bull ever?

When does this (site) stop being fun and start to become hard work?

Just a throw it out their question - I obviously know my own answer "

Over the years here on this site there have been occasions when I sit back and take stock of everything.

whenever I've felt it taking over or I've spent less time on my 'real' life I have hidden my profile and stopped meeting everyone but friends made through this site.

Like all things in life, a little of what you fancy does you good.

Bur too much of a good thing can be bad for you.

You will know yourself when the time comes to hide the profile and concentrate on other things in your life.

This lifestyle is likened to a hobby, you pick it up and put it down when it suits you. xx

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I haven't found the site hard work per se, but there are times I'm not in the mood and take a break: like now.

That said, two meets made me change my meet criteria. I used to meet those that don't accommodate until one meet said he'd never allow playmates into his house, it wasn't a knocking shop. He was in my bed at the time...he didn't stay in it for long as I sent him packing.

Variation on the same theme, someone I'd met before who only accommodated rarely when his mum was away wanted to bring another of his playmates to my house to play.

» Add a new message to this topic