FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Erotica 2012

Erotica 2012

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All,

Is this happening this year?

I want to take my Sexy Lex for a cock ring measurement...with my steady hand at the till of course

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndebs47Couple  over a year ago

Bury

alas no but the ball is still on .....we cant wait x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've never managed to get the time of work before. So this year got the days off. Only to find its not happening. Gutted as was looking forward to it.

Its of this year, but back on next year: New venue and date apparently

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Rumour I heard was that the venue hire was getting expensive and the licence to put on the event, necessary because of the nature of the show, was getting harder to obtain as well.

Hope it`s all sorted properly for next year!

It always made me smile to think when the Xmas show jumping event was held that barely a month beforehand that there would have been half-naked people walking around where the fences were!

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

The organiser's have gone bust...whether it will happen next year is open to question.

Don't think they've gone bust (unlesss you know this obviously) as the ball is still on.

If your info is correct, well its a shame but glad we've been in the past

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

IMO Erotica started to go drastically downhill...and people started to get bored of it, I think a few years break will do it good.

By *ndebs47Couple  over a year ago

Bury

Anyone on mailing lists and forums received notification of them not doing 2012 with a view to being bigger, better and tailored more to what people want in 2013...and were asked to participate in a survey to this end...

Here's hoping they get it right then!

Meantime the Winter Ball beckons..

By *g99Couple  over a year ago

s

Hear of it before, but never actually found out what goes on at it? Cam anyone enlighten me?? Xx

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Imagine something like the Ideal Home exhibition then replace the stands with those of norty clothing, bondage furniture, demos of art and photography or rope tieing, a stage show of erotic dancing and similar things and you have Erotica! Some "mild" nudity may be seen but don`t expect it! Many punters would go dressed in their club wear/bondage outfits/TVs/fetish/etc. which added to the spectacle.

Shame it stopped this year, hop it does restart next year!

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

"Imagine something like the Ideal Home exhibition then replace the stands with those of norty clothing, bondage furniture, demos of art and photography or rope tieing, a stage show of erotic dancing and similar things and you have Erotica! Some "mild" nudity may be seen but don`t expect it! Many punters would go dressed in their club wear/bondage outfits/TVs/fetish/etc. which added to the spectacle.

Shame it stopped this year, hop it does restart next year!"

It used to be great years ago, a people watchers paradise and some good bargains to be had. It got worse and worse over the years...got some good memories (and photographs) though. Had a press pass for years, had to sign a million pound disclaimer that I wouldn't photograph Dita Von Teese while she was on stage...silly bitch ! Mrs JFL modeled there for quite a few years too.

» Add a new message to this topic