FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not so much a rant as a senior moment.....

Not so much a rant as a senior moment.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *londeCaz OP   Woman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Set the bath running 20 minutes ago, just been up ready for a nice long soak, stuck my hand into a freezing cold bath full of water...bloody boiler had depressurised and I hadn't realised - I usually listen out for the boiler kicking in when I turn on the hot tap, obviously didn't today...that's another half an hour wait for my soak now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

oh dear, best keep warm

"oh dear, best keep warm"

View, I'm menopausal, I'm usually warmer than the core of Reactor 4 at Chernobyl...maybe should have stuck with the cold bath

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Try rubbing your bath vigorously, it always works on my arms when they are cold.

Hope this helps x

By *xscotMan  over a year ago

Kingston

mm freezing water - ideal for depressing the libido - along with parts of the anatomy

Thanks Funky, will be back in a couple of years when I've developed enough friction warmth on the bath...ask Invictus to look in on me from his time stream will you?

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I read earlier that ginger warms your bum hole up. Stick a bit in before getting in your cold bath it will lessen the shock

"I read earlier that ginger warms your bum hole up. Stick a bit in before getting in your cold bath it will lessen the shock "

Hmmm, don't talk to me about ginger, had a PM off a friend yesterday said he loved my new pic, my hair was the same ginga colour as the hairs round my arse - cheeky sod

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

9 minutes to go......

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

sorry, 19 minutes to go......

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I read earlier that ginger warms your bum hole up. Stick a bit in before getting in your cold bath it will lessen the shock

Hmmm, don't talk to me about ginger, had a PM off a friend yesterday said he loved my new pic, my hair was the same ginga colour as the hairs round my arse - cheeky sod "

There was I wondering whether Ginger would be happy being stuck up your rear... not that it is not a very interesting option.. it is just...errrr....

"I read earlier that ginger warms your bum hole up. Stick a bit in before getting in your cold bath it will lessen the shock

Hmmm, don't talk to me about ginger, had a PM off a friend yesterday said he loved my new pic, my hair was the same ginga colour as the hairs round my arse - cheeky sod

There was I wondering whether Ginger would be happy being stuck up your rear... not that it is not a very interesting option.. it is just...errrr...."

Never thought about that...any available lads or lasses with strapons go by the nickname of Ginger want to nip to Arse End for an arse end???

» Add a new message to this topic