FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Spearmint rhino!!!

Spearmint rhino!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2012/11/06/spearmint-rhino-want-to-open-liverpool-lap-dancing-club-100252-32179650/

Just heard that spearmint rhino want to opeb up a lapdancing club in liverpool. what do you guys think.... Good thing or bad thing??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

It's a club for free thinking adults to go to.....why would anyone be against it?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

they shut down the hooters that opened in bristol city centre

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It's a club for free thinking adults to go to.....why would anyone be against it?"

They seem to be worried about women's right groups and others voicing an opinion about it being opened up!!!

I've been to Spearmint Rhino on Las Vegas and the rules over there are vastly different from the UK. In Vegas the girls can get right up to and rub their boobs/pussies in your face (and you can even take them privately for $200 if you want - which basically means you can fuck them). In the UK lapdancers are not allowed within 3' of a client, although some girls break that rule but you won't see UK girls allowing men to touch them.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"It's a club for free thinking adults to go to.....why would anyone be against it?

They seem to be worried about women's right groups and others voicing an opinion about it being opened up!!!"

. Think they were concerned as there is apparently 15-20 lap dancing clubs.

They are a great place to conduct business. But I wouldn't go just for the sake of it.

All ready a few clubs and bars in Liverpool that do this sort of thing

"Just heard that spearmint rhino want to opeb up a lapdancing club in liverpool. what do you guys think.... Good thing or bad thing??"

If it's as crap looking from the outside as the one near Heathrow, then... No!!

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"Just heard that spearmint rhino want to opeb up a lapdancing club in liverpool. what do you guys think.... Good thing or bad thing??

"

Although that is no longer a Peppermint Hippo...

" In the UK lapdancers are not allowed within 3' of a client, although some girls break that rule but you won't see UK girls allowing men to touch them."

Try SR in Tottenham Court Rd

"Just heard that spearmint rhino want to opeb up a lapdancing club in liverpool. what do you guys think.... Good thing or bad thing??

Although that is no longer a Peppermint Hippo... "

Only venture that far down the road when I need diesel! Good - I wouldn't have set foot in it - bloody tatty. No wonder they closed it!

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

Only venture that far down the road when I need diesel! Good - I wouldn't have set foot in it - bloody tatty. No wonder they closed it! "

Oh, it's not closed - just called something else now!

Only venture that far down the road when I need diesel! Good - I wouldn't have set foot in it - bloody tatty. No wonder they closed it!

"

Hmmmm.... think I'll be doing some research tomorrow... all in the cause of keeping people informed, you understand...

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

"

been reliably informed by my other half it's now called "Electric Blue" .... the girls were advertising it at Royal Ascot!!

[Removed by poster at 07/11/12 22:29:15]

been reliably informed by my other half it's now called "Electric Blue" .... the girls were advertising it at Royal Ascot!!"

Were they hoping to get Old Charlie along....? Can't see Camilla with her thigh gripping a chrome pole somehow though........

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It will just add to the others that are already there.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I've been to Spearmint Rhino on Las Vegas and the rules over there are vastly different from the UK. In Vegas the girls can get right up to and rub their boobs/pussies in your face (and you can even take them privately for $200 if you want - which basically means you can fuck them). In the UK lapdancers are not allowed within 3' of a client, although some girls break that rule but you won't see UK girls allowing men to touch them."

I have... In a club in Birmingham. The private rooms had badly fitting curtains and we got an eyeful!

» Add a new message to this topic